If she was written today, would she remain the same?

If she was written today, would she remain the same?

Attached: Hexadecimal_ReBoot.jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l8B5dqjsZUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dunno. What kind of character was she? Looks like a theatre mask worn by a Maria-esque robot.

Oh, have you ever watched the show?

No. I just wanted to feel important by taking in discussions.

She probably wouldn't have gotten btfo by Bob ever.

Probably not, I doubt they could even get an actress that could play her as well as the one we got. True Lightning in a bottle.

Would you like to know a little about it?
Quite possibly, there's also a chance she would be the one that's the Big Bad, not Megabyte.

What an odd fucking thing to say considering she'll show up in that shitty reboot.

I don't think I can bring myself to even watch it.

>would
you mean will, and no

We're gonna find out.
(the answer is no, she's just going to be a generic baddie)

youtube.com/watch?v=l8B5dqjsZUs

hex a best

I'd rather watch Ghastly's Megabyte Dad series.

Attached: 1513484523884.png (1024x1280, 917K)

Yandere as fuck. Deep inside a little deredere tho.

Attached: best design.png (1024x819, 563K)

>rewatch reboot
>animation is worse than i remember but hex still a cute
she was best reboot girl

Except when she was turned into a sprite. I hated that Statue Of Liberty mixed with a 1920s flapper look.

she doesn't count, the post series movies don't count

They weren't movies in Canada. They were regular TV series episodes that were later put together as movies for the US market because ABC dumped the show after it got too dark so it was only run on YTV.

Attached: daemon 1.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Besides she turns back into her old Virus self after the reboot of Mainframe and she sacrifices herself to save the internet (and her waifu Bob).

i still think they weren't that good

>ABC dumped the show after it got too dark
ABC only canceled it because they were bought up by Disney and Disney didn't want anything but their programming on the channel.

One of the reasons it gets darker during the last half of the second season is because they knew they were getting canned and said "fuck it".

I thought the Daemon stories were good, but they were rushed because of the shorter season. 4 episodes for Daemon and then 4 episodes for 2 Bobs wasn't enough.

They did Cerebus Syndrome the right way. Got darker and more mature but still didn't take itself too seriously and had a lot of good humor.

They were aired in Canada as movies.

They'd probably dump her wanting to fug Bob, make her have a tragic backstory and either she'd be turned into an edgefest or made bitter and surly. Dot is easily the worst girl on the show and that she first won the Bob bowl and then cucked him for Megabyte in a mask is unforgivable.

Not him but I want to know a little about it user. The only scene I've seen is the one where she's looking at that one guy's ass

I'm not that user, but I would like to know more.

After they already ran as episodes.

>I hated that Statue Of Liberty mixed with a 1920s flapper look.
> hated

Leave.

Attached: RebootSeason4Hex.jpg (441x663, 62K)

Best Virus's best look.

Attached: hex legs.gif (448x336, 1.24M)

Hex would largely be the same since she attracts the Harley audience. And I don't think bob ever physically beat her so no worry on that front.

I do like the idea of Hex showing up unannounced, spoiling the kids and drinking all Megabytes booze.