Let us take a moment to praise kek today. He hides in the shadows...

Let us take a moment to praise kek today. He hides in the shadows, embracing the chaos and numerical order in his almighty presence. SHADILAY O SHADILAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cPRRupAM4DI
youtube.com/watch?v=nLNe6B5SqkA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PRAISE KEK

THE DIGITS 99[doublez] ,3,6 [3+6] 44 [doubles] ,6 [3+3] 1[unity] HE SPEAKS

PRAISE KEK GOD OF THE WHITE RACE

RAHOWA NOW

Jesus is the only name worth praising

Not if you check my digits

then why the fuck are you on an anti-semitic board, you fucking christcuck?

PRAISE KEK!!!

Praised

test

Many are nonbelievers but we will make them all believe soon

Praise kek

Hail KEK!

PRAISE THE NUMBERS
AND THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE

Im a non believer. I know ive seen all the awesome repeating numbers, but kek if youre there, show me. dont let me down you rotten froggy!

thats it...I believe...fuckkkkkkkkk

praise kek!

Reminder that the Vril Society believed that the Vril-ya masterace descended from frogs.

Praise him!

Ask and ye shall receive

The digits will prove keks existence
Praise Kek

kekhu akbar!

HOLY FUCK

Praise Kek

You lucky sod.

Praise Kek!

find out if check is real using this one weird trick!

check 'em

Lets not praise a false idol. We arent heretics

Keb!

SHALIDAY!

>505
>kek likes fun numbers as well!

Praise Kek!

Better start believing kid

I believe. Shadilay!

May Kek bring the gospel of Shadilay to Paris!

First Brexit
Second, Trump
Third, the EU
Finally, the UN

KEK WILLS IT

Shadilay my fellow agents of chaos, for we have awakened something ancient, our collective consciousness clamored, and now it is here. The god of chaos, harbinger of change.

Praise KEK, Praise the frog god.

Oh god. What have I done.

Noice

How many of you started studying the occult seriously?

I have some interesting references for all of you to optimize your meme magic and kek worship. But you need to be prepared for insane episodes lasting for a few months.

>First Brexit
>Second, Trump
>Third, the EU
>Finally, the UN
>KEK WILLS IT
Kek, I beg on my knees down to you! may my digits be strong to serve you in a greater purpose!

the only occult that matters is being good to other people and escaping nihilism through passion in craft, family, enterprise, or philanthropy. Bite me lesser mage.

I'm still in awe that the race was called many months ago.

Kek, thank you. I won some money and you provided me with solid entertainment for the years to come.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that....I love you

He is listening...

You worship a false god.

youtu.be/cPRRupAM4DI

Youre a false God. Fuck off Moloch.

Time for Sup Forums to delve into the works of Kenneth Grant. And after that, get yourself familiarized with the theory and practise of the Voudon Gnostic Workbook.
The frog there is known as the Voltigeur.

We will meme the world into a better place through Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=nLNe6B5SqkA

Thanks user. Chaos communicates in mysterious ways... i believe, that kek, is something different, and it has noticed us... checked

Kek is with us

You have been fooled.

And so have you
Praise kek.
Banish the infidels

Chumbley, another occult practitioner, wrote a grimoire titled "ONE: The Grimoire of the Golden Toad", which discloses the secrete toad-man rite, through which the sorcerer becomes the One Against All ( Normies RRRRREEEEEE ).

Praise Kek, for he is the bringer of our light.

>100000000 when?

Thank you for the suggestion user, it is not by mere chance you came here... let me repay your kindness: Kek is an avatar of Kali, the embodiment of time, destruction and chaos, but also creation... Our collective consciousness is awakening this avatar into reality, dire times are ahead of us. we are but vessels, by which it speaks, if we open our ears... checked and confirmed, REEEEE