Bucky, since you were mind controlled by Nazis at the time, I guess you aren't responsible for killing my parents...

>Bucky, since you were mind controlled by Nazis at the time, I guess you aren't responsible for killing my parents. I'm still upset, though, so I need to go outside and cool off before I can deal with you again. Can you and Steve handle Zemo without me?

Attached: 1521593086695.png (1080x913, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/parsec/captain-america-civil-war/
comicbookmovie.com/captain_america/captain_america_civil_war/russo-brothers-reveal-original-story-a144804
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Shitty communication: The Movie

I dont blame him, civil war was plagued because of all the bad characters in it, the cap segments were great though

>this is totally how an unstable person who just witnessed the death of their parents would react

How many times are you going to make this thread?

Like, 95% of all movie could be solved with the the characters actually communicating. Then what would watch, huh? You just put all those actors, and writers, and Best Boys out of Work.

>>People blame Iron Man and make him guilty over everything in the film.
>>The moment where someone has wrong Tony, he's told to get over it.

Tony had all the right to be pissed.

That you have to specify "the Cap segments" in his own damn movie is the actual problem here. Though OP isn't wrong.

>Best character in a Cap movie is Tony Stark

Then again, Falcon stole the show in Winter Soldier. Last time Cap was genuinely interesting and fun to watch was TFA.

>Scarlet Witch, the government is on our asses right now and they want to use the fact that you were working with Ultron to put more heat on us. We need you to keep a low profile for a while until things blow over. Don't leave the mansion unless you absolutely have to, since they're waiting for an opportunity to implicate you.

>People blame Iron Man and make him guilty over everything in the film.
The worst part is, nothing that happened in the film was his fault. For all the shit he gets, the whole film, Tony's just responding to terrible circumstances as the buffer against worse ones.

This. I can't blame Tony for chimping out, given what he just watched and who was in the room mere feet away.

Probably the worst excuse I've seen.

Captain America has had comics for decades. There's a LOT of better stories they could've used.

Tony is a white billionaire, that’s enough reason to hate him. If you are going to be a billionaire you can’t be white.

Bucky was a fucking asshole even when he wasn't in murder mode. He kills people for 70 years but when Hydra's leash is finally cut instead of giving himself up he just goes "lol time to beat up cops".

Man, 95% of the worlds actual problems could be solved with more communication. People are gonna people tho

>nothing that happened in the film was his fault

The Sokovia accords are 90% Starks fault directly.

I mostly blame Scarlet Witch for Ultron
And the Sokovia Accords were coming regardless of Tony's opinion of them

Attached: Do_More.jpg (531x740, 89K)

you think a guy that just saw his mom and dad killed had that frame of mind

Attached: 1487352215814.jpg (947x1055, 375K)

>blame Scarlet Witch for Ultron

Tony was planning to creat eUltron long before he ever came into contact with the stones or Wanda.

>And the Sokovia Accords were coming regardless of Tony's opinion of them
As a direct result of Tonys actions, yes.

Why should he give himself up when he literally did not do anything?

This is the part that's stupid about the whole thing really. These people live in a world that is similar enough to ours that they should have an understanding of mind control at least as a fictional concept. Why have they not come to the same conclusion that shit your body does when you're literally a meat puppet can't be your fault unless you consented to the initial control?

I don't blame him for getting pissed off, but I do think it's bullshit that he would INSTANTLY fall for such an obvious ploy to make them fight each other. It was the kind of trick I'd expect to work on a six year old, not one of Marvel's greatest intellects. I get that it's Marvel and everyone goes full retard every once in a while but even then it felt like quite a stretch.

It was a shelved idea, Banner called it a fantasy. Tony probably would've just let Thor take the sceptre if it weren't for Scarlet Witch's vision. She even specifically let Tony take it because she knew his "fear would control him" and he'd self-destruct trying to stop the aliens/save his friends.

Attached: all-according-to-keikaku.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

>Tony, I remember what I did and I'm so sorry. I know it can't make up for what I did to you or anybody else for that matter. I wish everyday I could take it all back but I can't and I don't ever expect you to forgive me.

Instead I'll just stand here and let my boyfriend defend me.

Attached: bucky.png (602x339, 128K)

He knew it was a trick. He didn't care. Killing the man who murdered his mom was more important to him than stopping Zemo.

I remember when they teased serpent society and M.O.D.O.K

>It was a shelved idea, Banner called it a fantasy

And given the means to make it a reality, Tony did so. It's not like he was under Wandas spell when he consciously decided to follow through with the plan of using the stone to create Ultron. Tony coming out as Ironman is the reason crazy out of world threats started appearing in the first place.

Wasn't Zemo escaping or something at that moment? Not like Bucky is going anywhere

Yeah but Civil War was newish and fit the Marvel Studios desire to put a lot of suits on the screen at the same time.

>Falcon: "Should we call Tony and explain this shit?"
>Cap: "Nah."

That was an actual scene in the movie, for fuck's sake

>Bucky is an asshole for resisting arrest for crimes he didn’t commit

He's not very articulate

Attached: silent-stare.png (741x570, 276K)

Yes. You never ever ever resist arrest

The movie seemed to imply it never would've happened without Scarlet Witch's shenanigans

Zemo was watching the fight from outside. He did not wanted to escape, he had a bullet with his name.

The problem is the task force sent to "arrest" Bucky had orders to kill on sight, which is why Cap showed up to bail him out.

Those cops were ordered to kill on sight. Of course, he's going to resist. They weren't going to arrest him.

Because Cap knew Tony wouldn't believe him about Zemo and those super soldiers. And literally couple of scenes later, Cap tries to tell Tony about Zemo at the airport and Tony just brushes it off.

Did you even watch the movie?

They had no way of knowing he was suicidal.

They could put a good film there?

It wasn't a Cap movie in any sense if 38 minutes went to Evans and 37 minutes went to Stark. Antagonist or not, why dedicate that much time to another Avenger in a solo Cap movie? Feige could have at least had the decency to call it Avengers: Civil War.

It was Downey who turned the story into an IM-centric thing. dailydot.com/parsec/captain-america-civil-war/

"Variety reported last year that in earlier drafts of Captain America 3, Iron Man had a minor role. But Robert Downey Jr., a notorious shark when it comes to contract negotiations, demanded more screentime. Something similar happened with The Avengers, when he leveraged Iron Man’s popularity (and his own status as an irreplaceable star) to get a $50 million paycheck while at least one of his superhero co-stars got a mere $200,000."

"At one point the Captain America talks got so fractious that the CEO of Marvel Entertainment requested that Tony Stark be written out of the film, but things were eventually ironed out to everyone’s satisfaction. Downey got the lead role he wanted, and Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige (the creative head of the franchise) decided to introduce Civil War, a storyline that will impact every earthbound Marvel movie for years to come."

I would have preferred this comicbookmovie.com/captain_america/captain_america_civil_war/russo-brothers-reveal-original-story-a144804

>"There was a period where we did discuss a third act that revolved around the Madbomb from Cap mythology," Anthony Russo reveals. "It didn’t have anything to do with Civil War, and if we couldn’t get Downey – in the very, very early conversations before we nailed him – somebody pitched the idea of a third-act that revolved around the Madbomb, which makes people crazy. It almost like zombifies them – but not literally. The charm of the Madbomb is that you turn hordes of people into berserkers. That was the physical challenge that Cap and company would have had to face."

>"The notion of the Madbomb would have been Cap having to fight civilians and how he would he handle that," Joe teases. "We were always trying to put him into these interesting moral conundrums because of his nature. That would have made a compelling third act because if civilians are the antagonists, how could he stop them without killing them?"

>super advanced secret world police fooled by a rubber mask: the movie

Nobody said they were also smart.

Tony didn't give a shit at the airport because at that point they were getting ready to fucking rumble. If Cap brought him up to speed long before that they could've been on the same page. Shit they actually got on the same page after Cap brought him up to speed after the airport fight.

>Even fucking Marvel's head guy was trying to keep Downey from butting into Cap's movie
At least now it makes sense why the actual "civil war" is like 8 people slapping each other at the airport for 15 minutes.

Him reeeeeee-ing at Bucky and Cap was just Tony being Tony. Like in the comics.

Tony didn't listen and Tony didn't share intel. If he cared enough to inform his own team, Rhodey would have known Spiderman was a 15 year old kid. He also had a weird project insight-like footage of Spidey stopping a bus and essentially blackmailed a minor into fighting his fight. Where he only told Parker that Cap is wrong, he thinks he's right and he needs to be stopped.

And Tony himself broke the Accords going after Bucky when Friday told him about Zemo's set up.

It's a shame they let Downey get away with this. He's like the MCU version of BENIS.

Iron Manlet - bullied by SJWs (black guy, gay guy, girl, girl who betrayed him), so did nothing wrong.

White Billionaire - our guy

>everyone thought Tony's parents died in a car crash
>footage shows Bucky beating his dad to death with his bear hands then strangling his mother
I realize it was supposed to be like the 70s or something but he beat Howard Stark to a bloody pulp and everyone just left it at a car crash?

The smartest/wealthiest man alive and his wife die and there's no actual effort put into their autopsy? Bucky fucking shot out one of their tires for fucks sake

Hail Hydra.

Not to mention Bucky was the catalyst for all the shit he put up with up to that point. The accords were ruined, friends were hurt, all because cap couldn’t turn his back on Bucky. And when tony is finally beginning to accept caps faith in buckys innocence, he finds out he murdered his parents.

he used his metal arm for everything except choking out Maria for some reason

Attached: Bucky killing Starks.webm (1280x532, 2.91M)

>mother of a kid killed by Ultron blames Tony Stark for not saving her son
bitch, do you not realize that Ultron wanted to wipe out all of humanity? Your son was a part of humanity.

The CEO they're referring to is Perlmutter. He only wanted RDJ taken out so he wouldn't have to cut the paycheck.

kinda hard to talk without having use of things like free will to articulate words in such a long time. 60 somthing years of brainwashing? cant be good for your brain.

I'm not sympathetic to Stark. He made Ultron plans before Wanda mindfucked him. He was building a Project Insight for alien threats without consulting his team. It was for appeasing Pepper as he tells Banner.

Ultron was his fuck-up plus Banner's too but the other Avengers still cleaned it all up. Also, everyone else got mindfucked by Wanda but they didn't build a murderbot. Hulk's rampage was a minimal damage vs Ultron.

Sokovia Accords was Ross forcing every superhero to sign on under the Accords. Not as bad as the SHRA but still invasive and wrong. And if countries used veto powers, it's as useless as the present UN.

Bucky was getting extradited to Wakanda anyway like Klaus almost was in BP.

His parents' death was 25 years ago. Bucky was brainwashed. Cap didn't have solid intel other than Zola's image equating hydra assassins to suspicious deaths (news article of Starks' death). Regardless of "betrayal", shooting someone and shooting someone's arm off inside a metal suit - cool motive, still murder.

Whatever it is, Stark broke the very Accords he was pushing down everyone's throats when he went after Binky.

And Stark didn't stop after CW. He stockpiled even more weapons, used his suit and even gave Spiderman his own suit in Homecoming.

But none of this matters because Tony does what he fucking wants. Consequences are for poors.

I heard Falcon's salty about Iron Man, t'challa and banner all escaping the accords while him, cap and nat are on the run. Good. Someone sees this bullshit.

It also about Cap not turning his back on Bucky, it was Cap going after him because he believed, as he told Sharon, he was the only one who could stop him. If Barnes needed or wanted to, every shield agent would have been dead. It wasn't some Stucky true love fanfic.

Cap also didn't want to sign on something that promised internment or imprisonment (as the heroes were later subjected to, in the Raft). Something, again, Stark broke because it was inconvenient to him.

* It was also not about Cap not turning his back on Barnes

>It's another Sup Forums doesn't understand human emotions and realistic reactions episode.

Ultron only went wrong due to mind-gem shenanigans.

>But none of this matters because Tony does what he fucking wants. Consequences are for poors.
So you're telling me Stark is a Chad? Good to know.

Attached: cwfrontline_6002xr.jpg (550x420, 64K)

At least the comic one doesn't pretend to be a good guy and knows what a cunt he is. That I can respect, even like.

The MCU on the other hand. His stans love to call Steve a snake for "backstabbing" Stark but I think Tony's the real two-faced villain of the MCU.

Throw every other hero under the bus for Downey.

And if Stark hadn't been fooling around with something he knew was trouble from the first avengers movie, if he'd had the humility to learn anything at all, he won't have touched Loki's scepter, let alone interact with his computer systems.

>ywn have a movie of Cap fighting the Serpent Society one by one The Raid style
>ywn have a Cap/Bucky/Falcon movie of best bros battling AIM's super powered minions and MODOK
>Instead we got another muh misunderstandings movie

>putting best boys out of work
NO!

>The MCU on the other hand. His stans love to call Steve a snake for "backstabbing" Stark but I think Tony's the real two-faced villain of the MCU.

What are you talking about. Everyone was giving him shit in Civil War. Including himself since they whole movie started because some black woman called him a shit.

I'm not sure about here because I don't catch marvel threads often but every other site is very pro-Tony and Team IM when it comes to the MCU. Everyone hates Team Cap.

>Hulk's rampage was only minimal damage
To Bruce Banner, man who was sort of getting his life together when he was mindfucked into becoming a murdermonster in the middle of a fucking populated city, to the point of nuking any good graces he had that eventually led to his own self exile to space.

Fuck Wanda, the bitch ruined so many people's lives and nobody talks about it because mindfuckery apparently isn't enough cause for culpability and 'muh brother died :(((' evidently is enough of a punishment for her being one of two malevolent forces in AoU. She even gets to be framed as being right for being pissed at Stark and Vision locking her up like a child in CW.

Wanda's the brat who broke up the family and like poison won't admit her piece in it and let everyone bicker and stay separated because it suits her better.

Attached: agun.png (771x686, 81K)

>Hulk's rampage was only minimal damage
Not to mention that's only because Tony stepped up and dealt with it, if the Hulk wasn't taken care of than there would've been much more causalities than all the other Avengers operations combined.

Never understood this mentality among people where if you like one character, you're obligated to hate the other.
I love both.

Wanda's okay because I want to fuck her

mutie genocide n o w

Attached: wanda.jpg (1273x279, 120K)

Starks bomb killed her parents, sokovia was fed propaganda against the Avengers, Hydra pretended to be Shield (this was after winter soldier) and she volunteered to defeat the avengers, let them experiment on her, just like pietro. Cap also did the same against the nazis in WWII (we're not at war, but they are).

Also, if Wanda's a bitch for going after stark, the guy who killed her parents, then Tony's a bitch for going after Bucky.

Technically, the avengers were also nazis when operating under Shieldra before it fell in The Winter Soldier.

>a bomb manufactured by one of Stark's enterprises, sold to a military force, and used in a conflict without Stark having any further knowledge about it than the fact his company is successful
>the exact same thing as somebody finding how his parents died like this

Jesus, the mental gymnastics you wandafags have to go to defend that bitch are insane.

That's genuinely disturbing, RDJ really earned that $50m paycheck.

The movie was called "Civil War". It was designed to pit Team Tony and Team Steve against each other. It shouldn't be surprising that people picked their teams and stuck with them.

>Starks bomb killed her parents
>stark, the guy who killed her parents
Nice contradiction. And you're wrong.
Wanda went after the person who she considered responsible of the weapon used to murder her parents.
Tony went after the person that was used as a weapon to murder his parents.
Both were blinded by anger and dumped it on the wrong objective: Tony should have realized the fault is in the people who used Bucky as a weapon, while Wanda should've as well gone after the persons who acquired and used that weaponry, not the manufacturers.
Both failed to pursue the real culprits.
You're full of shit.

Not any different than the mental gymnastics Tonyfags perform to defend him.

I've seen everything they say, from "Steve needs to hang for treason for breaking the Accords" (so does Tony then) to "Bucky should have voluntarily died by Tony's hand" (decades-old information. Murder done by a POW that Hydra turned into an assassin, tortured, brainwashed and modified body parts of).

And then RDJ says he can't call Cap in "clear conscience" and he calls his betrayal as bad as Obidiah Stanes. What the fuck.

Whats quite amazing is that they kept the same date of their death ever since Iron Man in 2008.

Attached: 07f32d4737c5ba751ec45178d1ad239498ef17b0869d33277160abc795a28969.jpg (600x300, 51K)

>that reveal in Winter Soldier

God, that was dark.

That article in that pic is from Ironman, but yeah its a blink and you miss moment that many didn't even spot.

Attached: 35414241cc6177ca5d38f857a8b8501dfbdfff299de5a64d4ff65766750da8a0.jpg (600x300, 41K)

>Wanda should've as well gone after the persons who acquired and used that weaponry, not the manufacturers.

Wanda joined the Avengers to go after Ultron after and at the start of CW she deactivates Crossbones, a Hydra operative. If Rumlow had released the toxin, the entire market square would have died, not just the few people who died when she sent Rumlow up the building.

How did Stark redeem himself other than making the rest of his team sign a document even he wouldn't honor and made fugitives of his own team while escaping any consequences? He's all about consequences right? Only for others, never for himself. A guilty conscience doesn't count.

>Because Cap knew Tony wouldn't believe him about Zemo
Asuuming whta people will or will nto believe is never a valid reason. Plus there were plenty more of people to sent this info to if Tony didn't accept it.

You're forgetting that half of the shit Tony did also lands on Wanda's shoulders, since she boosted his paranoia up to eleven to manipulate him (and the movies were pretty straightforward with this).
You're blaming Tony for acting under the influence of a dread Wanda purposely feed. It couldn't have been shown more clear in the movies.

>W-wanda redeemed herself and Tony did not!
Oh no, don't ignore the point of that post and proceed to say something unrelated, you bitch.
As that post said, you are wrong to compare both Wanda and Tony actions as "the same". They went for different subjects in their equation (Wanda for the manufacturer, Tony for the weapon itself). The only common thing they had is that they both failed at getting the actual culprits.
Don't change the subject now and move the goalposts like a rat, you were wrong about considering both situations equal and that's it.

Since this threads still up, I'd like to point out the bullshit of Age of Ultron. To use a trope from TVT I'd say "Informed Wrongness" Tony wants to create a global defense grid in case of an alien invasion, which is not only extremely plausible but also has already happened thrice (Thor 1, Thor 2 and Avengers). But throughout the entire film, this is treated as a bad thing.

God forbid someone on the team is concerned about future events. Ultron being not only sapient, but completely insane is less Tony's fault and more just a random chance but that doesn't mean the whole idea should be scrapped. Lo and behold, some 4 years later and here comes Thanos.

Attached: 5250009-4389438657-Stark.jpg (800x428, 85K)

Moving goalposts and "consequences" is the bitch Stank's game, not mine. If they're both wrong, I'm saying Tony is more wrong than Wanda and an irredeemable hypocrite cunt at that too.

>making an AI to protect the whole planet based off of something already alive you found in LOKI, THE GOD OF MISCHIEF'S SCEPTER, THAT MIND CONTROLS PEOPLE, WHO ALREADY BROUGHT AN ALIEN INVASION TO EARTH

Attached: 1462950920594.jpg (315x358, 15K)

Tony also has not informed the governments that he made Ultron.

He is hiding that shit. The accords are to absolve his guilt and be able to put blame for Ultron and everyone not just him.

Except the blame for Ultron solely goes to Wanda

I didn't know Wanda had 7 PhDs and coded AI that well.

Was working on it before Wanda.

It was all just a car accident.
Starks death had no foul play involved
Heil Hydra

She hides it pretty well

How many fucking times you going to make this thread, you autist?

>You can't blame Tony for not being in the right mindset, he just went through some bad shit, it's entirely reasonable
>Superman should be held accountable for everything MoS despite whatever emotional turmoil he might need in because muh superduperheroism

You keep stretching.

Attached: streeetch.gif (656x396, 1.39M)