I've heard that this show has no one in a romantic heterosexual relationship as a rule. Is this true?

I've heard that this show has no one in a romantic heterosexual relationship as a rule. Is this true?

Attached: Final Space.jpg (1080x916, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MAoRofHz67M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop viraling this shitty Reddit and Memey clone. It's always the same image with the mascot alien too.

The main character was trying to impress a girl and got himself into this shit. But I guess that's not really a relationship.

How is an animated opera a clone of an animated sitcom?

Maybe they said that as part of worldbuilding for the series but beyond that, no.

the main male character clearly wants to fuck the girl character.

I bet that the ''rule'' is going to be about how people use cloning instead of regular reproduction.

That's gonna be pretty interesting for the show to cover. Does the cloning thing explain how Nightfall (another Quinn) exists?

that probably involves time travel.

the pilot of the show is about how everything turned to shit, everybody is dead and Gary has to travel back in time in order to save everything but he is going to lose his memory from the shit that just happened.

>we might be able to see pilot gary again
Neat

Attached: tumblr_p5bob8IAOJ1vje34wo1_r3_1280.png (643x945, 173K)

Olan give it a rest

He posts on Sup Forums?

I think that regular Gary will become pilot Gary when the season ends.

Hey Olan, if you ever travel to Costa Rica let me know and we can hang out and I can hook you up with some nice weed! ( Bring money, you work on T.V, for fucks sake!)

its shit, I would have preferred a Steak Starbolt show
youtube.com/watch?v=MAoRofHz67M

So the cat is gay, right?

Attached: fsga.png (1280x1440, 2.4M)

gay for pussy

Maybe population control is a major thing so space society had to make a gay bomb to cut down on reproduction.

You say it's nuts but it COULD HAPPEN

mooncake posting should be banned.

why is gary such a doofus???

Attached: batman angry.jpg (634x473, 57K)

He spent 5 years in prison with robots and KVN, so he's pretty much insane at the start of the series.
He mellows out though, we see an improvement in character for Gary as the series progresses.

The show is just so fucking stupid, and not in a funny way.

Alright so they are in front of some elite millitary unit, literally standing in an open room with guns drawn on them.
The cat guy jumps and shoots them while the other two take shots,
its literally 3 vs 30.
Not one of them managed to get hit or singed or anything.
Ok whatever, next scene.
The big commander of unit comes, shoots out all three of their guns with perfect precision and.... asks quin to join them for reasons???
All the while their mission is to tear a hole in the universe to flood with final space.
Why on earth would you let them live and possibly stop the plan
when you're about to kill everyone anyway. Then he gets take out by a literal retard who does an impressive animation while the guy just stands there and watches him shoot him.

he was pretty much the same before he went to space prison
if people are clones then why does gary's dad look different to him now

So what's the solution to the problem? Use the little green guy to blow up the laser. But WAIT, that could have been achieved from the distance without ever having to go into the canon to begin with. Why even bother sneaking in?

They snuck in so they can find out what the hell they're actually doing and so Quinn can convince them to stop whatever they're doing.
It's also to get close proximity to the laser without causing a bunch of commotion outside while the ship is being repaired, I guess.

Well the entire premise of the show is that the male lead got sentenced to space jail because he fucked up while trying to impress the female lead and he spends most of the series pining after her so no I'd say that's something Sup Forums or reddit made up.

>final reddit

Hmmmm, a laser thats shooting a huge anomaly and literally tearing space apart and about to suck in the planet. Gee I know, let's go to the gun itself to get answers because obviously the gun part of the base is where the answers will be. Or you know... maybe shoot the fucking thing first and then find the answers in the wreckage/surrounding base?

Also next part: quin hanging on the edge, and goes : I still don't trust you.

BITCH, WHAT. You literally got betrayed by EVERYONE, and this blithering retard saved your ass several times already, you should be ass cheeks spread for him by now.

I really wanna fuck the cat

They'll probably be caught if they shot the gun first and won't be able to get away with it because of the ship being still repaired.
Quinn is still a bitch though, I agree.

He has such a handsome voice

Who wouldn't want to fuck the cat?

Attached: tumblr_p5oxgi024b1x8fc78o1_540.gif (540x304, 2.73M)

I have to admit I got chills when he spoke in this scene My face was exactly like Gary's because his voice is just so silky smooth.

Like, I'm not gonna lie. I was watching the episodes as they came out and as soon as he spoke I was like "plz don't kill"

And then he was a prisoner and I was like "yay no kill"

And now he is a MC and I am searching for r34 of him.

There's one on e621 but it's pretty bad.

I was more frustrated by the doofy totally not Fry mc chasing after the BADASS FEMALE totally not Leela girl who doesn't care about him at all and is violent towards him for no reason

You'd have to reach really hard to call these a ripoff of futurama

Not every "wacky guy" is fry and not every "serious grill" is lela. Stop thinking your shitty show invented everything.

Hello, Alex Jones.

You forgot to advertise that local toothpaste brand.

catch 'em in beeeehd with a cat-man!

I wish we have more Gary and Avocato episodes before Quinn arrived.

Same
How could you not want to fuck the cat. Avocato is too good

Eo 2 and 3 were so good
Wuinn is cool tho, I'm not complaining about the change she brought to the group.dinamic

When he meows is the absolute best

That's the name of the green thing?

Sounds cute. Is the character cute or annoying?

It's getting pathetic at this point

Attached: 1513478976835.png (1089x648, 25K)

he is cute, a harmless character.

fuck off, if you don't like people talking about this show or '' the creator spamming threads'' then just ignore them, faggot.

What I hate the most from this shit is how they stole the look of the badge icons from Buzz from toy story and then had the nerve to completely rip off one of the aliens. Like seriously could you not think of a design yourself?

>they stole the look of the badge icons from Buzz from toy story

Using a planet as a symbol has been done in science fiction way before Toy Story, pleb.

And do I have to explain how a green alien with multiple eyes has also been done to dead?

But the thing is if your going to do something that's been done before why would you do it as an unfunny space romp?

you're right, they're both worse

>But the thing is if your going to do something that's been done before

That's a fucking retarded way of seeing things, everything has been done before.

The show is good, much better than R&M. I like that "friends to the grave" stuff. The main character is a little shitty though, but I guess you can't make a show so that everyone liked every aspect of it.

Quinn and Abocato more than make it up though
Lord Commander also started boring as shit but he really has grown on me

Completely agree. Mooncake is a cutie too.

Its RaM but without a mary sue mc and actually has a cast not made of unlikeable assholes and a properly and straightforward plot
Im not a furry for alwo wanting that right? Hes an alien not a cat

It really isn't like Rick and Morty at all. I mean, it takes place in a standard space opera setting with funny aliens, but that's it. It's completely earnest at every turn, no one is cowardly or jaded, it doesn't deal with existentialism at all.

Quinn was a fool who still believed that the Infinity Guard guys could all be persuaded to stop their insane thing that will cause the destruction of Earth.
Having to see all of them just say
>nope
>still gonna do it
and then have that other Infinity Guard guy go
>hahahahaha
>it's all your fault, btw (that's shortened for by the way)
is to make her finally realize that she should stop idealize the current Infinity Guard. They're all corrupt, or corrupted, or traitors, or just moronically suicidal and very dumb.

Gary seems to deal with existentialism at the start of each episode while he talks with HUE. Then again, he is going to die from suffocation, so it makes sense.

It's an animated comedy. How autistic are you?

I've seen this exact post on reddit

Hey, if Quinn is smart enough to let allow them to tear a hole through reality towards Final Space (whatever awesome thing it might be, although I bet it will just turn out to be a Star Trek Nexus paradise dimension like in the Star Trek: Generations movie), then trying to have that smart woman be on your team for more smart things might not be such a bad idea.
And yeah, sure, it's tropey to have a bad guy think that a good guy might really join their cause, but in space operas, such tropes are fine. They're even most fitting.

Yeah I wanna see a montage of every time he's been slapped and meows

>Then he gets take out by a literal retard who does an impressive animation while the guy just stands there and watches him shoot him.

He didn't realize the cat guy had another gun, so it caught him off guard. Although his reflexes were laughably slow. But I guess it was meant to be comedic. Same for the trained soldiers being unable to hit targets that are right in front of them.

This show is what Rick & Morty SHOULD have been

the webcam sound is similar to a steam notification

Doesnt happen often (and I like that. Shouldn't milk the joke too much)
Its once in ep 1, I think twice in 2 and another one in 4. Havent seen 5 yet

>regular gary becomes pilot gary
>everyone gary has befriended dies (or in mooncake's case, captured by lord commander)
Avocatofags are gonna be sad when that happens

>1 thread
>spam

there are barely any threads about this show yet capeshit, SU, loudhouse and other shit gets 50 threads a day. This is also the only adult show that isn't edgy bullshit and pathetically nihilistic like R&M, it's gory and edgy but doesn't dwell on it, it's actually fun to watch even if the humor is reddit tier.

tl;dr I like it, fuck off faggots

Attached: stopenjoyingthings.png (394x386, 68K)

I'll tell you who's gay, me whenever that cat gets on screen

>Avocatofags are gonna be sad when that happens

Watching the latest episode, I hope that his son is ok.

Me too user

Attached: tumblr_p5b8f4hdo61u4f5meo1_raw.png (1000x1250, 461K)

When are they going to repair KVN?

Never. I presume he'll get more and more damaged as the series progresses and eventually pull a sacrifice but I don't think that's likely enough to happen.

This show fucking sucks. The worst part is the fucking grain overlay on the episodes, so even the iTunes copies look like shit.

I just saw ep 5 and yes that cat is super
gay.
Not even Gary can resist the delicious blue furry

>You'd have to reach really hard to call these a ripoff of futurama
No you don't, plot aside, there are parallels, the cast feels very similar.

A relatable lovable moron mc.
A robot best friend who antagonizes the mc as much as if not more than he helps.
STRONG WOMAN.
Mysterious Pet that is actually a muguffin.
Capable ex bad guy turned good after enough hard choices. (Hermes and zoidberg both are world-class in their professions and used to work for mom, the series most frequently used villain)
Squishy green doormat who means well but is too mild mannered for his own good.

As for the plot we have an mc who losses his potential life because of his own incompetence and circumstance. He is then rescued by STRONG WOMAN who is totally not in love with mc. They have to save the cute muguffin who is useful to the main villain.
Im already bored.
This show looks great but seems like it doesn't know if it wants to be dramatic or funny which is too bad because the drama is working much better then the comedy, which is consistently flat.

Tuff titty wampa

>similar cast etc.
Yes, similar, but does it really matter when the cast acts completely different from Futurama?

>He is then rescued by STRONG WOMAN
Other way around. He saves her. Multiple times, in fact.

>This show looks great but seems like it doesn't know if it wants to be dramatic or funny which is too bad because the drama is working much better then the comedy, which is consistently flat.
This show is a space opera, so of course it's gonna have some heavy drama and characterization with a small dose of comedy to lighten things up. The comedy is mostly hit or miss, but it's more than made up for it thanks to drama.

Also, how is this an animated, serialized space opera a ripoff of an animated sitcom set in space?

>the cast feels very similar.

Not at all.

And even then, the cast of Futurama uses very common archetypes.

The dumb one.
The voice of reason.
The loveable asshole.
The boss.
The competent employee.
Etc.

He was almost there in that scene when he had to reboot the I.A

I didn't say they invited the wheel, just that they obviously saw Futurama and were like, let's go to that tire store. But then starwars passed by and they dropped their shit trying to chase too many goals.

>I didn't say they invited the wheel

You are implying that basically.

If it's supposed to be an action comedy then it should try to be funny.

If it's supposed to be an action with comedic elements, then it should use less obnoxious characters. I could almost get into the space opera if I didn't hate every single major character.

Avocato is obnoxious?

No, but saying he's the best character in the show is not saying much.

pic reminds me of mini moose

I want Avocato to whisper in my ear.

Attached: tumblr_p5vgjolbD81tqf92mo1_1280.png (1280x1280, 3.43M)

Rewatching and noticed Avocato lands on all fours.

Attached: m.png (796x451, 389K)

but he's technically not a cat

With the way he meows, lands on all fours and flattens his ears, he might as well be.

The show will probably get canned too like Tarantula, but your autism will have had nothing to do with it.

The creator of Tarantula said that the show might live in other places, I hope is true.

I really like this show

Needs more alien cat chicks.

Is it a better watch than Rick and Morty during its start?

Attached: Meow 2d girls face when. SPACE DANDY cat.png (1920x1080, 2.92M)

Yes. Episode 1 and 2 are a little off putting because of the MC being annoying (actually insane) but that's all to set up the whole show.
It gets much, much better since this show is heavily serialized, there's a lot of character development going on and it's very story driven. I was on my seat watching all the episodes because it almost never gets boring.
I recommend starting from Episode 1 to get a feel of it first but if you don't like how annoying he is, skip to Episode 2 or 3 and watch from there.
Even when it's from the same animation studio, this show is not like Rick and Morty, so you don't have to worry about it being a rip off or too similar to another show.

tl;dr start at ep 1 (or start at 2 or 3), keep watching up to 5 and see how you like it

God this show is kinda meh, but I am getting really into this character and this art isn't helping at fucking all.

We don't really have a lot of art of this show.

Attached: 5f3c2d7abd5412e2a3f68925671b7332.jpg (720x788, 72K)

Well I'm about ready to draw some tortured avocato

Feel free. New content is always appreciated.

Attached: image(33).jpg (400x400, 32K)

It's all fun and games until I get my ban from the blue board