3rd millennium + 18

>3rd millennium + 18
>Its been so long that I'm now nostalgic for jimmy neutron

Attached: sdghjj.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n1AlCxMo6wk
youtube.com/watch?v=auQCYHbuaQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why was Jimmy such a pretentious and autistic fucking cunt?

idk, Dexter was far better. Both in tech and personality

He wasn’t in the older stuff. It started halfway through Season 1 where they made him a male Cindy, forgetting he was supposed to be Jim Carrey crossed with Einstein.

>already getting nostalgic for back at the barnyard

Attached: eggs.png (797x444, 396K)

>I'm already nostalgic for adventure time
It's fucking crazy to think the show came out while I was in elementary school. I'm in college now and it's finally ending. Jesus time flies.

Attached: 1521340849580.png (369x339, 242K)

youtube.com/watch?v=n1AlCxMo6wk

I miss the good times

youtube.com/watch?v=auQCYHbuaQY

Its sad for me because at the time it was one of the greatest things on earth and came out at a time i was just starting to want to kill myself. When it became bad it hit me hard because alot of the plots and how it got depressing resonated with my symbolically with the events in my life, so now that it is dying i feel like im dying too inside somehow. I wish my life was good like it was when i was 8, and i didnt think about my faults and previous failures and want to die almost every other minute of my life. I dont even see the point of life anymore or how people think that their is some benevolent force in the universe or that most people are inherently good.

Attached: E758D1F2-F86D-4BD1-BC39-4A8D39528AD0.jpg (480x480, 34K)

He DID switch brains with Cindy so...

I want a reboot starring Cindy.

>Elementary school

Attached: I feel so old.jpg (600x478, 23K)

I want a reboot where hugh is in it more, and jimmy has more of a cartoonish personality. Its funny, this show was way more funny then dexters lab, but dexter as a character was more creative and unique compared to jimmys relative normalcy.

shit, I'm sorry to hear that user. I know this won't mean much coming from some random guy on Sup Forums but I really do hope things get better for you.

Attached: 1520659195479.jpg (400x450, 16K)

Bitch that shit started when i was in High School and im still not done with college!

2 more years dad i swear

I swear I've seen this exact thread before...

The worst thing is having to watch all the pop stars you used to wank to grow old and ugly.

>mfw Christina Aguilera these days

bitch that show came out for me in my first year of highschool

Thanks user, its just frost and fire came out around a particular bad break up and when the show just became sadder and not funny or enjoyable anymore i havent been the same since. It hurts even more since the world around me got even more fucked up after that, with everything i loved violated by companies like disney or just turn awful from other people involved. I dont have any real friends besides my neighbor, and i still havent gone to college yet. Im so sad at this point that i lie awake at night asking myself why i havent shit myself yet, i shitpost here to hide the pain away from my subconscious.

Attached: 10FC9089-2D18-4ED4-A39A-ED6CF2D53F9B.jpg (222x230, 24K)

>The worst thing is having to watch all the pop stars you used to wank to grow old and ugly.
After all these years im still bitter katy perry and olivia munn never did a proper topless shoot and that scarlett johansson got her tits removed.

people ARE good, its just life and the world is random and chaotic as fuck and people will do what they justify as acceptable to making living through that randomness bearable. You gotta just fucking go against that and be as good as you can to make life just a bit better for everyone you care about to help deal with the RNG of life even if only for a little bit.

>Scarlett Johansson

She didn't hit the wall, the wall hit her.

Holy shit you're right I was in 6th grade when it premiered and all my friends thought it was weird while quoting "what the cabbage at our lunch table and ralkimg about how regular show was superior. I still want a blackberry

>You gotta just fucking go against that and be as good as you can to make life just a bit better for everyone you care about to help deal with the RNG of life even if only for a little bit.
I tried being kind and nice for years and all it got me was being beaten up and teased. I dont know what it was about my generation but fuck them, just because someone trys to act nice they are for some reason a dork who gets his nose broken every week. I dont even feel pity or remorse whenever someone around my age dies in the news, humanity as a whole is awful and if anything we deserve to wipe each other out or be cruel enslaved by some higher power. Im sick of this life and the maggots around me feasting on each others and my own misery.

I feel you. The world is a cruel, miserable place and it's a matter of luck. You may get a moment of glory, or a lifetime of limbo. It's also why I don't think there's a god - it just can't be one with how things work. We're just a microbe of an entire world. We die, nothing happens. The world keeps on moving.

I know the incel board is banned and you guys need other places to vent now, but it doesn't make your posts any less cringy

>did the math
>you could have been in 5th grade when AT first aired and now be a college freshman

insanity

I used to masturbate to Angelina Joelee, Sigourney Weaver, Kelly Hu, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Lopez, Courtney Cox, Phoebe from Friends, etc..

They're all so old now

Nigger I'm married. But SJ has in fact aged rather badly.

>It's also why I don't think there's a god - it just can't be one with how things work. We're just a microbe of an entire world.
The universe is so grand and vast, its not that god doesnt exist to me, its that whatever being or beings that created us dont care about something so small and unevolved like humanity. I think one of the biggest crimes this era has given me as that we are at a point where we still cant traverse the stars, and we dont have functioning AI
We die, nothing happens. The world keeps on moving.
What scares me is more what the afterlife is like, what are all thse spirits running away from if its supposed to be blissful...

Fucking same, except I'm not going to college.

Attached: Obliterate.jpg (540x507, 20K)

You know Courtney Cox's name but not Lisa Kudrow? Madness.

Next year Spongebob and EEnE both turn 20 years old, EEnE will have ENDED 10 years ago, and the Simpson's golden age even by its longest definition will have ended 20 years ago.
Adult Swim's golden age of the early-mid 00's ended 10 years ago. Sealab's final episode aired 13 years ago. FLCL aired on AS for the first time 15 years ago this summer.
CN's live action dark age began a decade ago; both Chowder and Flapjack are a decade old.

Attached: chicken stare.png (295x295, 79K)

>Adventure Time's pilot was released 12 years ago
>First episode is 8 years old, almost a decade ago
>It's been four years since the series "jumped the shark" (Breezy)

>It's fucking crazy to think the show came out while I was in elementary school. I'm in college now

Attached: Gon and Killua.gif (640x360, 1.96M)

>the show came out while I was in elementary school. I'm in college now

Attached: idalways.gif (480x270, 2.08M)

I'm already nostalgic for regular show