Webcomic trade off

You can bring one old webcomic back from the dead but you have to kill off a current webcomic to do it.

What trade do you make?

Attached: 1464251620732.png (900x950, 102K)

Bring back: Sexy Losers
Kill off: Dumbing of Age

Bring Back: MegaTokyo
Kill Off: MegaTokyo

How long does something have to be gone to be dead?

Say more than 2 years no update.

Bring Back: Exploitation Now!
Kill Off: CTRL ALT DEL

Kill off Sinfest
Bring back the old Sinfest

Kill off Questionable Content.
Bring back Boxer Hockey or some shit, I don't know. As long as QC is killed off I'm happy.

kill off qc
bring back my webcomic

is this one time deal?

Finish: Cheap Thrills
Kill: BCB, or literally anything i just want that fucking finish man

Attached: 5084BA26-6231-4BF2-99BB-FC85F949D9BB.png (620x472, 173K)

>What trade do you make?

I'd kill MegaTokyo, Sinfest, and ANYTHING the author of Dominic Deegan is currently working on just to get back Clone Manga at full strength.

I miss everything he did so much.

Bring back Lesbian Mystery Club and Handy Jays.
Kill Sinfest and The Least I Can Do.

Attached: 8634f14177Xu1.png (567x1134, 58K)

didn't the guy who made sexy loser make another comic and it was shit. had to do about depression if im correct

utterly unispired

Bring back: Gunshow
Kill Off: Penny Arcade

Attached: to_me_my_xmen.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

Depression Comix. He still makes that one regularly. We get a new Sexy Losers once every 4 years now.

The problem is Depression Comix is worshipped on Tumblr and Sexy Losers is problematic.

As in before Largo got kicked off the comic.

Attached: Fuckedout.jpg (800x600, 124K)

>Depression Comix
it sucks and is just the same thing over and over. it has no substance to it nor does it hold anything to sexy loser. i hate it so fucking much and miss sexy loser

Speaking of old webcomics. Does anyone remember that guy who did some sort of furry comic I think and he always talked about what a born again christian he was and he used go to conventions with under aged girls and tell them they could share a room because he would never do anything sinful with them because he was a born again christian and then at some convention when he was sharing this room with a girl she woke up and found him at the foot of the bed masturbating on her feet and much drama ensued.

It all ended with him confessing his sins online and saying it was okay because Jesus forgives him.

It's nothing but validation on an endless loop. Don't get me wrong, validating your mental illness is good at the beginning but eventually you have to move beyond the validation stage and start actively doing something to deal with it.

fun fact: he only started it cause he was depressed and he stopped sexy loser cause someone knew he did it and was using it against him. i don't understand why someone doesn't make something like sexy loser

I thought he stopped Sexy Losers because Dave Willis was talking shit about him.

Bring back Double K.

Kill whatever. Probably one of those incredibly shitty comics that keep getting posted on Sup Forums for some reason, like Please Forgive Me, Questionable Content, or Menage a Trois.

Attached: double_k___131_by_captainosaka-d4u079q.jpg (725x1101, 138K)