Black panther role would probably be bigger if they knew how big of a success his solo move would be

Black panther role would probably be bigger if they knew how big of a success his solo move would be.
he will probably have as much screentime as fucking ant-man

Attached: avengers-infinity-war-poster-1093756.jpg (900x1333, 272K)

good fuck them they can steal all the spotlight at A4 but this movie is all about Steve, Tony and Thor

Nah, the movie is set in Wakanda for a significant portion and the main red shirt force in the finale seems to be the Wakandan mob. He'll probably be top five along with Iron Man, Captain America, Star-Lord, and Thor, in roughly that order.

it will be
Iron man
Captain America
Thor
Spider-man
Guardian of the galaxy (starlord and gamora mostly with her being his daughter)
Black Panther

I'm glad it's this way, the focus needs to be on the oldies for this one. it's the end of their story, not T'Challa's. He's got another decade for that.

>spider-man above BP
He's going to have 10 minutes of screen time like in CW.

Actually Empire said Iron Man, Thor, Thanos, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, and GotG. Captain America’s and Black Panther’s roles are minimal.

Scarlet Witch probably destroys all the Outriders when Vision dies.

Is that in order?

> Vision's role is minimal, despite him having a stone in his fucking head and he and Wanda having far higher personal stakes than anyone other than Thor.

No, I don’t remember the exact order but they did say the two main characters were Iron Man and Thanos. Iron Man because Iron Man and Thanos because they want to flesh him out as the villain. Thor and Gamora have huge arcs that will change their characters. Didn’t say why Spider-Man and Strange had a lot of screen time.

Apparently all Vision and Wanda do is fight Proxima and Crovus and then get their ass saved by Cap’s team. Damn they are depowered.

> Why Spider-man has alot of screen-time?

Its a mystery. His screen-time will be high regardless of whether he is relevant to the plot.

He has a decade ahead of him though unlike Iron Man who will no doubt be killed or retire at worst. I am not complaining just interested in why, actually looking forward to it.

Captain America
Black Panther
Scarlet Witch
Vision

What do these character all have in common?

They don't quip.

...and they seem to be the ones getting sidelined.

Meanwhile Team Bathos gets the lion's share.

You dingus, have you now watched the trailers? Even the ones from before Black Panther started breaking records show the Avengers go to Wakanda for one of the largest key battles, and T'Challa front and center of the Wakandan army. How in that context can Panther NOT have a significant role?

Calm down, they said anyone who had little screen time will be main characters of Avengers 4. Btw apparently Captain Marvel will show up in IW of all peopleZ

The Russos have been super weird about using the Vision. Do they not like the character or something?

It might be more the case of showing how awesome Cap is. He is their favourite character after all.

Olsen and Evangeline only filmed A4 for three weeks in December....filming finished in early January.

Ouch.

So Cap does not die.

Pretty much, I don’t think Empire realized they gave a big spoiler heh.

Yeah, the directors and writers of The Winter Soldier have no idea what to do with Cap.

Attached: 1437614000445.gif (360x360, 1.72M)

Actually I thought Captain America in Civil War had the best character development.

That's not what I am saying.

The characters at the forefront are without exception the more Disney-friendly comedy characters.

Nah, that's not it. He was absent for the opening scene of Civil War, then was used as Wanda's jailer, then was absent for major sections of the airport fight. It's like they kind of don't know what to do with the character. Maybe, like Thanos' death fetish, it was too esoteric and weird for them, and they're more comfortable with familiar things, like pavement and freeway overpasses.

They directly said Captain America was their favourite character. You could also tell from the fact that he was far more rational than Tony.

Vision was literally 2stronk for the events of Civil War.
As soon as he actually used one of his powers to try and subdue someone, he crippled Rhodey.

I'd be surprised if Ant-Man is actually in this movie. They didn't even bother to put him on the poster.

>But for some reason the library guy from dr strange
yeah that's weird.

He clearly has more time than that.

> Shown doing his daily routine
> Jumping onto the Q-ship
> Meeting Strange
> Q-ship landing on Titan
> Titan battle against Thanos
> Battle of Wakanda
> Likely central to the film's epilogue

Apparently he just has a cameo in this one, then he's one of the main characters in 4.

Attached: mfw_slut_show_up.gif (353x597, 150K)

Really? Because for me he didn't do much growing since Winter Soldier.

Even the Russos said Steve's character was pretty static and that his thing was to help other characters develop which he does in Civil War (Tony, Bucky, and Natasha).

I think even fricking Whedon bothered more with his character than the Russos.

I feel like Widow is their favorite character judging from some of their interviews, they wank her and Wanda a lot.

Makes sense honestly. Ant-Man sequel is coming this summer remember.

According to the leak user he does die in that scene where he wrestles Thanos but then again he could be full of shit.

I also don't see the Russos doing that unless they want to upset a lot of people.

I can see them killing Cap but I can’t see it happening unless he had a lot of screen time. Also we saw Chris Evans on A4 set.

is a4 what used to be called infinity wars part 2?

Avengers 4 is just a placeholder name

I wonder what the hell that's gonna be like. Are they gonna set it before and then, towards the end, alongside IW? It ends with him and Wasp fucking off to go help against Thanos? I'm genuinely curious as to how it's gonna fit in

>no one has a mask on
Hollywood was a mistake.

Well he is on that BARF scene in A4.

But yeah they wouldn't kill Cap in Infinity War.

wait are we seriously going to have a ant-man movie before avengers part 1 and 2?

>They directly said Captain America was their favourite character.
And why do you suppose that is? I think it has more than a little to do with the fact that cap's "powers" such as they are, are close to normal, to that of a ordinary human solder, with just a little bit of enhanced strength and agility. Sorry I'm laying into them so hard, I liked Winter Soldier a lot, but I'm still miffed they seem to be making no effort to actually get out there and Cosmic with a capital 'C' in Infinity War, given the reveal of Thanos' updated motivation, and the lack of any reference to Cosmic Abstracts.

Titan is literally Cancerverse World no one will die in that scene.

Cap is distracting Thanos so Wanda can cast a hex sphere on the gauntlet.

Thor, Hulk, etc are waiting to ambush IMHO.

Wasp was going to have a big role in Avengers 4 but it's been cut to give Cap Marvel and Spiderman more screentime.

why though

spider-man is going to be the worst part about this movie

Didn't Evans renewed his contract after Faige has separated the Marvel Committee?

But it's a success for the wrong reasons.
It was a success for "muh first black hero" and was only pushed by the media for that.
Marvel has no intention to make him anything more than a secondary role at best, alá Antman.

And it will stay that was as the movies are more or less done

>asia cared about black representation

yeah no that wasn't the reason

user, I'll explain this once and only once so you can try to comprehend reality: Asia is racist towards blacks. The movie was pushed heavily by advertising as a "black American" movie with high scores of rap "songs" in it and thus, they had the appeal of "muh ghetto" which you know, expected to be about a poor ass black country.

So yeah it sold well in Asia, just for the wrong reasons. But success is success.

but no. that's not true at all, they added his helmet in all of the posters, It's fucking clear it succeeded being a new marvel movie outside of America land.

also
it's (soon) the highest grossing marvel movie

>”It will fail because niggers!”
>”It was a success because niggers!”

>it's (soon) the highest grossing marvel movie

Damn, it just needs $500m more to overtake Avengers 1. If it’s still in theaters when IW drops maybe the push from IW will help it.

>as fucking ant-man
This blant sjw pandering shit deserves as much time as this quipfaggot. I have no idea how Mouse managed to make BP successful. Perfect pandering to modern times and brainwashing of UScucks, I guess.

Man.....

In all honesty I hope you can find happiness.

>All those buzzwords

You mad, white boy?

I kind of hate how Iron Man is has more focus than the other original Avengers, instead of having them all be equal.

I explained it. I'm not racist. I don't use that word. Please stop.

>Peter in the center
>dr strange warmachine and falcon on the sides small as a bug

rubs me the wrong way

I know a fuckton of people who saw Black Panther no one thought it was a great or even good movie, it was a mediocre MCU movie.

People won't fall for it a second time it will have Dr Strange or Antman numbers for the second one

>”I-It will fail next time!”

>pretend ant-man came out bad. it was the exact same as thor
>pretending sequels dosen't bring hype

kinda in the wrong thread for that.

It won't fail if they stick the generic rap music and market it as "the SEQUEL to the first ever black hero movie". At least the advertisers will if they're fucking smart.

The next BP movie won't fail it will have mediocre numbers.

Is Iron Man even still as marketable as he used to be? I swear when I go to the toy store, all the Iron Man figures are the ones warming pegs nowadays. It feels like people have gotten tired of Iron Man, but Marvel hasn't gotten the memo.

>generic rap music

man i'm really curious how the movie sold in super conservative white areas in America.

see The Force Awakens numbers VS The Last Jedi's numbers

look at captain america
look at iron man
look at yourself

>Two movies that both broke $1B

Wow same with Avengers and Ultron

Black Panther was one big quip fest.

It'll shock you but it was pretty well.
And because again, the entire thing was pushed as a generic ghetto feature. And those things fucking sell.
Liberals? Wow, so amazing showing us the life of Africans!
Conservatives? Wow, look at how fucked up Africa is compared to white places.

Ding ding, instant money

>pretending to understand.

I mean as long as you feel like you can live with yourself sure, you do you.

>Generic ghetto
>All rap is ghetto

You don’t have any friends do you?

Don't get me wrong, the movie is okay, compared to say... Antman or Dr. Strange.

But advertising is what sells it. 99% of the reviews praising it were focusing on a racial issue that... just doesn't fucking exist but they pretended it did and people thought it was amazing for it.

I never said rap music is all ghetto - look at Japanese rap, ghettos don't exist there, for example.
This is also the second time you have claimed I stated things that I did not - do not do this again if you want to converse with me

Tell me how the movie was promoted as a “ghetto” movie? You don’t want to be called a racist but you keep equating everything “black” with ghetto.

You may not be an intentional racist and that’s good but your unintentional side is showing.

Black Panther was sold more as a Black Power Fantasy. The villain is a literal gangbanger who think's he's owed reparations for being left fatherless because the previous king murdered his dad, who was pretty much guilty of arm racketeering.

Last words I will state: I never stated that - you are now purposely trying to frame me as a troll.

You are to stop doing this.
Good day.

Ah, therein leaves the amusing part of how two perspectives can see the opposite of the same thing.
See, for one group this is literally "stick it to the man" and ultimately he will (as is always the case in hero movies) lose so we hit our nice "put the poor black guy in his place" that makes conservatives happy in addition to this, T'Challa is on the side of the government considering he... is the government so again, it's a "safe" movie for conservatives to watch as opposed to Boyz in the Hood.

How do you think the left would view it?

The left view it as a victory for their agenda because T'challa is a globalist cuck at the start of the movie. I thought M'Baku and Klaw where the best characters in the entire film because they acted and fought more naturally.

Bingo!
It hits both the left and right.
Same as Ironman and Captain Amercia which is why the did well

Captain America is a right wing superhero when Civil War happens. He doesn't want the Avengers to be globalist cucks like Tony Stark.