Justice League #41 Storytime

Justice League VS Bla-
I mean, Justice League versus Ja Zaki ~ The Red Lion!

Attached: Justice League (2016-) 041-000.jpg (1988x3056, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_Massacre
bbc.com/news/world-asia-23427726
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So how did that storyline about the JL not saving enough lives and Batman getting sad pan out?

I hope Priest gets to write Suicide Squad and he puts Ja Zaki on the team

Attached: Justice League (2016-) 041-002.jpg (1988x3056, 875K)

Attached: Justice League (2016-) 041-003.jpg (1988x3056, 1.37M)

Attached: Justice League (2016-) 041-004.jpg (1988x3056, 918K)

Attached: Justice League (2016-) 041-005.jpg (1988x3056, 1.24M)

Attached: Justice League (2016-) 041-006.jpg (3975x3056, 2.9M)

Attached: Justice League (2016-) 041-007.jpg (1988x3056, 1.26M)

Attached: Justice League (2016-) 041-008.jpg (1988x3056, 1.4M)

The fuck I thought that was some Black Panther villain

Hey, did you know Superman asked Simon out to lunch?

Attached: Justice League (2016-) 041-009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.07M)

Attached: Justice League (2016-) 041-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.12M)

Attached: Justice League (2016-) 041-011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.62M)

Attached: Justice League (2016-) 041-012.jpg (1988x3056, 1.06M)

Attached: Justice League (2016-) 041-013.jpg (1988x3056, 1.77M)

How the fuck does he have a Deadman poster?

Attached: Justice League (2016-) 041-014.jpg (1988x3056, 1.21M)

Attached: Justice League (2016-) 041-015.jpg (1988x3056, 1.17M)

Also Kyle as Ion

Attached: Justice League (2016-) 041-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1.39M)

Attached: Justice League (2016-) 041-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.46M)

Deadman was a fairly well-known circus stuntman before he died

Attached: Justice League (2016-) 041-018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.39M)

Attached: Justice League (2016-) 041-019.jpg (1988x3056, 1.17M)

Attached: Justice League (2016-) 041-020.jpg (1988x3056, 1.24M)

HA HA WHOOPS

SJW BTFO

Attached: Justice League (2016-) 041-021.jpg (1988x3056, 1.35M)

>bringing that relativity stuff in a cape comics
Now every character or ship who travels faster than light also has the power to travel through time

Thanks for reading.
Support the official release at you local comic shop.

Batman: Brave and the Bold: Green Lanterns: Superman:

Attached: Justice League (2016-) 041-023.jpg (1988x3056, 1.15M)

>our Power Rings magically stop the effects of time dilation due to FTL.
As, apparently, does Lobo's space hog and Superman's ... cape? I got nothing.

Attached: bats.jpg (319x582, 38K)

I really don't get the fucking point of these kind of story arcs, all it does is highlight the gigantic issue the Main 2 have regarding the Status Quo since they have to keep the world mostly recognizable as the real one

>Not using his full title

Shameful display, OP!

Attached: 5723627-capture.jpg (470x706, 98K)

>I really don't get the fucking point of these kind of story arcs
Making Snyder look good by comparison?

>Yuke, yuke, Duke Fleed
>Tobe, tobe, Grendizer

"Died by accident" has got to be one of the more humiliating deaths for a superhero

Remember when everyone thought things would get better after Hitch left?

Remember when we thought things couldn't get worse?

Attached: 1511175973018.png (364x469, 246K)

I like this story and it's much better than the Hitch shit.

I've been enjoying it.

Why do retards throw those wars out to refute our criticism of them.
NONE of those wars involved ethnic cleansing, none of them involved genocide and none of them involved officially sanctioned attacks on innocent non combatants as a matter of regular policy. Yes we killed plenty of them as a unavoidable side effect of taking out the bad guys but we never directly attacked non combatants as the sole target in a attack like Muslims do and dictators do.

it is better than Hitch, though

you don't know much about Vietnam, do you

>NONE of those wars involved ethnic cleansing, none of them involved genocide and none of them involved officially sanctioned attacks on innocent non combatants as a matter of regular policy.

lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_Massacre

Remember kids, killing an American soldier is a victory for humanity

Imagine being this warmongering.

>"Died by accident"
That's not how you spell "Jobbed."

do you know what jobbing is?

What kind of an idiot fires at Superman? Now I’m rooting for all this asses to get killed by Red Panther.

>Remember when we thought things couldn't get worse?
I don't think anyone expecting this ham-fisted deconstructionist nonsense.

Attached: monkeys paw.jpg (512x384, 27K)

>being this ill-informed
Watch a lot of faux news, do we, senpai?

This story would suck less without the attempts at scientific realism that can's possibly work in a DC or Marvel cape comics.
Priest should do this kind of thing in the Wildstorm universe instead.

Yeah, the fact that this is apparently the first time in the 10+ years these superheroes and the Justice League have been operating that they've run in to a conundrum like this stretches credibility.

Funny you say Marvel, because this is honestly the kind of storyline I'd expect for a post Civil War pre-Siege Avengers book. It just doesn't work in JL because the fact that Superheroes can't deal with 'real world' issues is just one of the many things anyone above the age of 18 willfully suspends their disbelief for in order to enjoy capeshit.

Fuck off. There's good apples fighting the bad even there.

I refer you to Hugh Thompson.

>X is African
Do they haave any idea how vast Africa is and how many different people life there?

Oh Priest you're going to be raged at later this morning.

What's even more funny is the initial report of the massacre said that all the civilians they butchered were Viet Cong including the children.
Or that time when Amricans gunned down a bunch of reporters and a medical van trying to save them in Iraq.

Priest's run has been ups and downs but nowhere as awful as Hitch's run.

Huh.

>do you know what jobbing is?
I'd say it looks about like this:

My Lai wasn't an isolated incident. It was merely the one that blew the lid on the cruelties and war crimes the United States committed in Vietnam.

That was the work of a individual commander giving bad orders.
That is not a result of a universal policy of our compain. Contrast that with the Soviet Afghan war in which ALL Soviet Commanders were ordered or encouraged to slaughter civilians.

I was defending them as not being wars directly focused on the civilian population. That doesn't mean I was for them on the whole (I do 100% support the Korean war)

>That is not a result of a universal policy of our compain. Contrast that with the Soviet Afghan war in which ALL Soviet Commanders were ordered or encouraged to slaughter civilians.

Pffft. You're only allowed to criticise America on this board, Sup Forums. Everyone knows that the USA has never done anything right; CNN said so! Go back to your containment zone.

Millar did this well in Ultimates 2.

>That was the work of a individual commander giving bad orders.
No. It was not.
bbc.com/news/world-asia-23427726

>book ended with the Ultimates ruthlessly murdering all their critics

Yeah. No.

>Wonder Woman, literally daughter of a GOD, can be killed in 1 second with a bullet
That is fucking stupid. Why hasnt any villain gone to walmart, bought a gun, called WW, acted like he/she wants to redeem him/herself and then, while they talk, just simply shot her?

This is absolutely the kind of fate the Justice League deserves. They can't just expect people to bend backwards whenever they want to do something.

>Millar did this well in Ultimates 2.
That's debatable, but yes, the Ultimate Universe is a place where they sometimes TRIED to be more realistic.
I wish they did anoher attempt. A line of 3 or 4 comics in an alternate universe where Reed or T'Challa durably affect the politics and the scientific progress

This has been canon as far back as Perez's post-crisis run. She's always been vulnerable to piercing weapons.

Why he is so based?

Attached: Ja Zaki.jpg (1988x1462, 1.14M)

remember when Thor got headshot in Black Panther?

>This has been canon
And that's fucking stupid. And thanks to fucking synergy, they will never change that
>muh bracelets
Just think about it: She can tank explosions and fights Darkside, but a random burglar could kill her. That's so fucking retarded

>She can tank explosions and fights Darkside, but a random burglar could kill her.
And Martian Manhunter can be killed by a guy with a can of aerosol spray and a lighter, and Alan Scott can be killed by a guy carrying a stick. What's your point?

They weren't critics they were a invading force.
Abdul may genuinely have been in it to "restrain this new Roman empire" but the others were in it for sadism hence Crimson Dynamo started to slaughter civilians as soon as it became clear the tide was turning.

Regardless they got the message hence the Ultimates not working for Shield in V3 or Ultimatum.

No she was nuclear blast proof in the new 52. She only returned to being bullet pericible in Rebirth but even then she can take a good amount of deep hits and keep fighting.

MM makes somewhat sense, just like kryptonite for Supes. A fucking knife killing WW is fucking stupid. It also doesn't make sense inuniverse. When her skin can easily be pierced, she would die anytime she gets punched hard enough to set her flying.

Manhunter has been retconned to not be physically weak against fire just mentally horrified of it.

>And Martian Manhunter can be killed by a guy with a can of aerosol spray and a lighter
Try reading a comic once instead of repeating shit you heard on youtube comic channels

See here...

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (1041x1600, 488K)

>When her skin can easily be pierced, she would die anytime she gets punched hard enough to set her flying.
All of her powers and associated weaknesses were granted to her by the gods, so I don't see what about it doesn't make any sense. She's basically a D&D character who's got high blunt damage resistance, but low resistance to piercing. Same way how Superman is vulnerable to magic, but only specific magic that targets him or else his invulnerability will just tank it.

Says the person who's siding with the guy who decided to pick now to start complaining about how Wonder Woman is vulnerable to bullets.

>And Martian Manhunter can be killed by a guy with a can of aerosol spray and a lighter
So ... an alien race with HEAT VISION is vulnerable to ... heat? COMICS!

Attached: Martian_vision.png (243x255, 127K)

>high blunt damage resistance, but low resistance to piercing
and that doesnt make any sense inuniverse
so the gods, who see people fighting with swords everyday thought "you know what? lets give her godlike strengh and defenses, BUT to even her out, lets make her killable by a sharp stick. that's a good idea"

Wait what?
Cant she take a punch from superpowered beings?

How can Priest's Deathstroke defeat her if he can't shoot her to death?

Because if there's one thing the Greek Gods never were, it's stupidly arbitrary.

>Let me just use my... ARRRRGH

You do now greek gods didnt exist right?

This shit is gay as aids

user, use your noggin.

It's not the heat of the fire that does it. He has a psychological trauma related to fire that turns his own psychic defenses on himself.

You know how in the Silver Age, Superman could travel through time by going really fast and breaking the time barrier?

Well he still does that. When he travels at near FTL speeds, he simultaneously is breaking the time barrier and going back in time, so that he's moving backwards in time at the same rate he's moving forward!

What did Priest mean by this?

Attached: Harley gets between Bruce and Selena.jpg (608x315, 44K)

Batmans checklist for defeating the JL in case they turn evil
>Superman: a gun that shoots grenades infused with kryptonite that turns into gas
>Flash: sonic emitting device that manipulates friction and/or basically stops time
>Cyborg: emp device that turns of all electricity
>Wonder Woman: a sharp pencil

>Batmans checklist for defeating the JL in case they turn evil
>>Superman: a gun
Don't be stupid, user. Batman doesn't use guns.

He'd just whistle.

Attached: Batman (2016-) 042-008.jpg (1988x3056, 687K)

Diana is precious

>Flash: sonic emitting device that manipulates friction and/or basically stops time
Why have all that? Just kick him in the face.

God, i hate King so much.