Are we fighting a losing battle?

Are we fighting a losing battle?

When you are surrounded and death is certain, your bitter resistance is your victory.

Yes, there will be a race war soon. War is never a good thing.

The war was lost when women were forced to work and vote, while being told it's ok to take up 50% of the workforce and reduce overall wages while increasing unemployment.

In the 50s women worked when they wanted to, now they have to work. So much freedom.

No, we've forced the left into a horrific death spiral where they compete for leadership positions via increasingly severe demonstrations of virtue signalling and hedonism, both alienating moderates through their degenerate and disgusting behavior, and causing them to turn away moderate themselves with their inane and ridiculous demands and expectations.

It's better to burn out then fade away

As long as there are guns and the will to use them, no

I have to agree with this guy, I vote for the candidate that best represents my interest. For the past two elections that's been a Republican because they actually care about what the people in my community and I are concerned about. Not if they are calling someone the right word, not if they are pandering enough to a certain demographic.

Sadly yes, we live in a moment where feelings are more important than facts, is disgusting.

yeah, next time a hitler comes around, just let him do whatever, don't fight it. fighting is wrong

>losing battle
>trump and brexit and soon to be la pen

Eh I'm Auzzie, everyone gets the same pronouns randomly. They are as follows.
fuck stain
faggot
Cunt

pic is what i've been thinking.

>Thinking these kind of weak chin faggots are gonna win any real battles

They always try to win the mental game, but the right got fucking woke this past year. The right will evolve into the only sane group of free thinkers and strong fighters.

I'm wondering what are australian insults at this point

Not at all. We just saw two weeks ago how many of them are armchair activist. For all their noise making they are just as much a phase of life as hippies, goths, emos, and so many other contrarians before them, soon this will lose all it's luster and we will witness the next destroying culture trend to waddle in only to waddle out in a generations time.

kids are stupid.

got any more earth-shattering news?

>my pronouns
If they are coming out of my mouth they are MY pronouns. They should respect MY pronouns.The whole pronouns thing is about censoring speech.

If you're an SJW idiot, then yes, you're most definitely fighting a losing battle.

Instead of appealing to the general majority public, you're vilifying them, accusing them of prejudice, and in many cases, blatantly using hate speech thinking it will serve your cause. (Straight white men are all evil etc. etc. etc)

It's like you idiots have never read the art of war. Instead of dividing your enemy before attack, you're dividing your own camp. You turn on each other at the slightest sign that you aren't "oppressed as much" as the rest of the group.

You openly embrace being pathetic, being downtrodden.

Worst still, you openly oppose reality. The reality is people don't get gender reassignment surgery so they can be called something half-way between male or female... you're not only against the general public, you're even spitting in the eyes of the very people you're pretending to be supporting.

They are getting gender reassignment to be called THE OTHER gender. Not some make-believe gender that doesn't exist.

As such, you have made an enemy of the people you pretend to speak for, the people who aren't involved... you have literally declared war on every single human being on earth.

... and you think this is going to turn out well for you?
Just how fucking dense are you?

seriously le pen though? I realize "hurr durr polling" but nothing is showing her coming close in the second round though. Like 10-20 points off, consistently

Yes, CTR, you are losing and you are going to keep on losing.

>Retards want you to address them by nonsensical pronouns
Use proper nouns to piss them off, alternatively make up your own pronouns for them to call you.

ok nigger

yeah people who just jumped on the FN train last week are blissfully unaware of the last time they -almost- won