DAMAGE #3: World War Wonder!

He's MAULED the Military-Industrial Complex!

He's TRUMPED Task Force XL!

And he got a FREE BURGER out of the deal!

But Elvis' luck, much like his one-hour time limit a day as Damage, might just run out it when he faces his next opponent.

Will the Princess of Amazons ANNIHILATE him or will the Ghoulish Geryon WRECK the Wonder Woman?

Join us for Tony S. Daniel's final issue illustrating this run in:

"Of Gods and Dogs of WAR!!!"

Attached: Damage (2018-) 003-000.jpg (1988x3056, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hyksRAV7qPM
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Damage-2018/Issue-2?id=130856
youtube.com/watch?v=HfyWy5hskY4
www6.zippyshare.com/v/8IqmwYGH/file.html
www58.zippyshare.com/v/akV7oGEf/file.html
www111.zippyshare.com/v/RCRXm2gN/file.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damage of MURDER!

Attached: Damage (2018-) 003-002.jpg (1988x3056, 975K)

So is this series just gonna be endless fight scenes?

After taking down foes under 10 minutes for two whole issues, time is not on Elvis' side on this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=hyksRAV7qPM

Attached: Damage (2018-) 003-003.jpg (3975x3056, 2.32M)

There was a second issue?
I felt like the first one came out yesterday
Man this shit is bland

>He's TRUMPED Task Force XL!
please, I don't want to be reminded of the racist buffoon running our country for Russia's interests.

At lease Diana's doing better than she did in Africa during this week's issue of Justice League!

Attached: Damage (2018-) 003-004.jpg (3975x3056, 2.2M)

You're welcome to move somewhere else. Or you can sit down and wait a couple more years for your chance to vote for an alternative.

Attached: Damage (2018-) 003-005.jpg (3975x3056, 2.81M)

looks like a recycled one from other title

pol can go back and you can go to reddit

Diana's into some kinky stuff.

Attached: Damage (2018-) 003-006.jpg (1988x3056, 994K)

Get caught up, dear reader!

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Damage-2018/Issue-2?id=130856

Attached: Damage (2018-) 003-007.jpg (1988x3056, 1.06M)

It's a callback to the cover of the Ultimate Hulk Annual from several years ago.

Attached: Damage (2018-) 003-008.jpg (1988x3056, 1.03M)

You can always tell the writer doesn't know much about Wondy when he has her screaming in Xenaspeak rather than talking normally.

"Halt, monster! Or face the righteous blade of Themyscira!"

Everybody wins!!!

Attached: Damage (2018-) 003-009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.09M)

TRIGGERED!!!

Attached: Damage (2018-) 003-010.jpg (3975x3056, 2.15M)

She talks like that too at times.

Attached: Damage (2018-) 003-011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.22M)

God, I wish.

Attached: Damage (2018-) 003-012.jpg (1988x3056, 1.15M)

I don’t see how considering Wondy just got her ass handed to her by an African Kid with a machine gun in JL.

Now that is messed up.

Attached: Damage (2018-) 003-013.jpg (1988x3056, 966K)

Really messed up.

Attached: Damage (2018-) 003-014.jpg (1988x3056, 907K)

>wait a couple more years
LOL mueller will get him impeached beforethe weekend.

youtube.com/watch?v=HfyWy5hskY4

Attached: Damage (2018-) 003-015.jpg (1988x3056, 915K)

Dear Lord, that was amazing.

Wonder Woman: They dindu nuffin! (gets shot by one of the refugees behind her)

So good. Mmf!

Attached: Damage (2018-) 003-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1.05M)

Green with Kryptonite or Envy?

New City! New Story Arc! New Things to DAMAGE!

Join us next month for a Post-Lent Special! It's Fat Tuesday Fallout in:

"MARDI GRAS MASH!!!"

And Remember!

MAKE! DARK! MATTER!!!!

If wishes were dishes you could make your own China.

Attached: Damage (2018-) 003-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.01M)

I just don't get the hype y'know? Damage just doesn't seem like that big of deal in terms of power or circumstance. It's kind of a hard sell because he doesn't seem that unique.

what a beautiful looking wondy

That composition looks like shit

has anyone ever broken the lasso?

Loving all of DC's NEW AGE OF HEROES!

You don't get it man. He's like the Hulk and how many people do you think like the Hulk? A character that we can sympathize with but also with a wicked side to him. That's like super hype.

Miss the dark thicker lips & larger eyes Daniel use to draw on Diana.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-21-04-45-31.png (1080x1920, 1.79M)

Attached: 2717250-diana_and_kal__4_.jpg (1073x344, 165K)

This was just as awful as the last two issues. I guess they really wanted it to be just like the Hulk.

>Join us for Tony S. Daniel's final issue illustrating this run
Wait what
Wasn't the whole point of this imprint that the books would be driven by artists? Which is why they created all the characters and they get the top credit spot on the cover?
What a fucking joke

Damage has the absolute worst design ive ever seen. Who the fuck thought this was acceptable?

Eh I like it except for the lack of nose.

The art work looks pretty nice but something tells me the story is less than stellar.

i want Diana to tie me up and take advantage of me

I’m digging the gorilla zombie look he’s got going on. Really distinguished him from the usual Hulk copycats. Reminds me of The Goon

>before the weekend
bruh I'd be surprised if that happened this year if at all, remember that impeachment is still a political procedure and those who would be judging now are majorly Rep now

The design is great. Can't wait for him to have a figure or statue and display him with my Grundy and doomsday.

It should have ended in sex like in Ultimate Marvel

Attached: 63bba34078219623874417c8624cc6bf.jpg (900x918, 202K)

So there's this Damage guy, that Red Lion, and that Sidefag. Who else is DC ripping off?

BLAME THE INKER

Everything everyone at DC knows about Wonder Woman they got from that piece of shit movie

fuck off back to Sup Forums you retard

Welcome to DC's NEW AGE OF OLD MARVEL HEROES

Y'all are going to be on your deathbeds in 50 years saying any day now he's going to be retroactively impeached lmao

Black widow, the fantastic four, ghostrider, x-men, and then there's some other thing that has a doctor strange and some other ripoffs in it

Oh and who could forget Deadpool

Attached: 5392357-screen+shot+2016-08-20+at+12.56.17+pm.png (452x640, 529K)

And you'll probably go to yours still believing there was a child sex ring in that pizza place 'cause you swallowed the psy-op that hard. One of many instances of BS that landed the huckster in office.

>i would have taken less than one
kek, if the SS can take out the JL this shouldn't even be a contest.

>beforethe weekend.
Kek, maybe by the end of the year if we're lucky, but don't get your hopes up. Watergate wasn't over a single weekend user.

Yeah, but who will really care about Damage when Ewing's Hulk comes out?

This book's days are numbered.

>MUH HULK IS GREATER REEEEE

Yeah right.. Don't assume everyone still loves and loyal to the hulk after they killed then rushed to revived him when marvel went to shits.

Damage offer something new to the table even though marvelfags spamming its an exact duplicate

Design is great (Not mono colored)
Reminds me of the PITT
Jekyll and hyde persona
Damage will Bulldozed his way to the top until the inevitable fight between him and superman.

Problem of Marvel fags is they always want to Generalize everything and shitpost on DC related post that theirs was the the best.

Why is this even a thing after the failure of N52 Omac and that Doomsday infected teen which was a Hulk/Spiderman amalgamation?

That is cold even for the wall.

Plz kill yourself
>drumpf will be impeach we swear this time
Keep dreaming honey

what exactly is happening in this picture?

>GUEST STARS: The Book

Awful.
Cancelled at 12 and good riddance. May Venditti fuck off to Marvel when Hawkman gets cancelled too.

People who want something different out of the hulk? Hulk this days are boring and always tread the same path.

they're all going to have to fuck off to marvel pretty soon

>Hulk this days are boring
user, you so easily overlook the bigger picture, this is Ewing we're talking about, the mad man who made Nextwave cannon and made modern Squirrel Girl good.

Damage is easily the worst book out of the lineup. They really need to do something other than "Damage vs. ____". Guy could also used Star Spangled pants

Attached: damage.jpg (1200x964, 194K)

It is the weakest of the New Age books, I will read it until it truly angers me.

Just like the Hulk comics.

Doomsday/Spiderman book was better at least. It had better Dynamics with it's characters. This book reminds me of the Hulkverine character from Marvel. Same old shit soldier turn into weapon.

>NEXTWAVE
Have they had another mini or ongoing since their first? No? Then what does it fucking matter? Everyone except Monica's been written off and even she's reverted back to being a stereotypical angry black woman again.

Better design

NONE of the books are particularly good. They all fall into the trap of being so blatantly derivative that it's impossible to stand on their own. This book is certainly the worst of the worst though.

I like Silencer. Sideways is a Jaime Blue Beetle book we should've gotten from the beginning than the shit Giffen gave us. The Terrifics didn't care much for it have to give it at least two more issues, is more Ewing's Ultimates than Fantastic Four.

Silencer and sideways are pretty good, tough.

Silencer, Sideways, and Terrifics are good though

Why can't Diana be drawn like this all the time? Also, I have no idea what the point of these books are.

They're trying new characters/teams, what's to get? Naturally not all of them are going to do well, but at least they're trying. Kind of interested in how Brimstone pans out

Attached: Brimstone DC.jpg (785x1199, 134K)

The Lasso told Diana Damage is a man?

It showed her the truth.

I thought the Lasso just makes people tell the truth?

"Never have I encountered strength like that"
Superman is right below you retard

ehh. i{m really not up to date with WW mythos, so i can´t confirm or deny that.

People like marvel
People no like DC
DC become Marvel
People like DC now
DC make money to keep lights on another week

Damage 001 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www6.zippyshare.com/v/8IqmwYGH/file.html

Damage 002 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www58.zippyshare.com/v/akV7oGEf/file.html

Damage 003 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www111.zippyshare.com/v/RCRXm2gN/file.html

Attached: Damage (2018) 003 textless.jpg (1349x2048, 595K)

I think that was the entire point of Superman's "Never?" comment, genius. I guess Damage is strongest one there is? Since we're still kind of iffy on his origin, I'm guessing he's a modified Doomsday virus in the aftermath of Metal

Did you really have to samefag 3 different times just to say that? And no, Sideways is barely mediocre.

You're entitled to your opinion, that's perfectly fine, but no there's no samefagging here

Attached: DUMBASS.png (1862x652, 100K)

Is almost a rule that Diana will be drawn like shit on her own book. The only good things since 2010 was Liam Sharp and Nicola Scott.

>that writing
Are you Tom King?

>oh no a different person than I, the most important in the world has a different opinion. It must be a samefag!

Go choke on a dick. Oh wait, chances are that you already are.

Attached: 213.png (696x117, 8K)

>muh strong wyman
no thanks

When will people realize that making Diana weak to bullets is fuckig retarded when she can do things like this?

Everyone writes Diana like she’s Artemis.

She should be concerned for Damage because the boy looks like a science experiment gone wrong and be trying to get the lasso around him to calm him down and get answers.

When people suck all the maternal, feminine traits out of Diana you’re just left with a rather bland Xena

It varies depending on the writer. Sometimes it’s even capable of mind control.

This fully illustrates how writers have next to no idea on how to consistently write Wonder Woman

>an hour
What? That’s not what the clock said...

This is why Wonder Woman doesn’t sell like any of the boys in the JLA except Aquaman. Writers just can’t get a consistent bead on her.

It seems like I'm the only one who likes Damage.

I'm more interested in Elvis going AWOL than the fight scenes, problem is that the fight scene is mostly what this comic is about.

Yeah I'm more interested in the human part of Damage as well.
I meant I like the comic.

>Join us for Tony S. Daniel's final issue illustrating this run in:
Wasn't this "new generation" supposed to have dedicated artists to don't become a fucking mess?