/dbsg/ Douchebag Stark General

I was going through my folders, found one titled "Douchebag", and lo and behold, I now have to dump pics of Stark being a giant Tool. Join me in some comfy "Press S"-posting.

Attached: Fresh Start.jpg (933x1400, 234K)

Starting with a scan from Waid's Black Widow (final issue).

Attached: RCO021_w_1490794102.jpg (1988x3156, 1.2M)

Moving on, we have the always classic "muh SHRA", or, as I like to call it, "rich white guy wants to ensure he's always on top of everything".

Attached: civil-futurist.jpg (705x213, 143K)

Then, we have Tony "Gas the Mutants" Stark.

Attached: 1520767499651.jpg (696x1070, 183K)

In the same vein, we have him literally turning a school full of children into a concentration camp, but the guards are giant Murder-Bots...

Attached: black-panther-civil-war-sentinel.jpg (630x366, 67K)

Here we've got him being holier-than-thou and bullying poor Hank.

Attached: 1518538686190.jpg (655x360, 103K)

>what did you say?
>add non-white people on the team?
>on the same team that's supposed to protect the world and thus could benefit from representing interests from all over the globe?
>oh fuck off, we already have tokens

Attached: 1508265963522.jpg (989x1500, 1.3M)

Your fetish is shit

I don't need to comment on this one.

Attached: 1508138586387.jpg (684x521, 253K)

>sure, I could turn the world into a better place, but then how could I stay on top and ensure AmeriKKKa keeps on being an imperialist, white-supremachist nation?
>with me on top, again
Good going there Tone. And then people wonder why Doom is the best hope for humanity...

Attached: 4168239-iron+man+2.jpg (407x640, 142K)

Now we have plenty of pages from the Heroes Reborn Universe. And before someone says "not muh", current Stark is a composite of HR Stark and has his memories.

Attached: Iron Man 001-009.jpg (981x1500, 309K)

Attached: Iron Man 001-010.jpg (947x1500, 435K)

Attached: Iron Man 001-012.jpg (985x1500, 447K)

Attached: Iron Man 001-013.jpg (985x1500, 377K)

Attached: Iron Man 001-014.jpg (1999x1500, 755K)

Attached: Iron Man 001-018.jpg (978x1500, 280K)

That’s a cool cover

Attached: Iron Man 001-019.jpg (985x1500, 333K)

Now let's move on to the 5 Nightmares, which really show how fucked up he is, no joke.

Attached: Invincible Iron Man 001-005.jpg (2063x3131, 1.17M)

Quads don't lie anons, this is the big one.

Attached: Invincible Iron Man 001-015.jpg (2063x3131, 1.1M)

>I love Tony Stark he is so edgy just like me
Strakfag is so pathetic

Attached: 1519033560689.png (665x800, 54K)

Attached: Invincible Iron Man 001-016.jpg (3975x3056, 2.71M)

But I'm literally doing the opposite user. The thread isn't named "BASED" or "Chad Stark", it's named "Douchebag".

Attached: Invincible Iron Man 001-021.jpg (2063x3131, 1.1M)

this kills Starkshit

Attached: rich.jpg (488x750, 139K)

And this si the last Nightmare.Seriously, the guy basically admits that the only person he kinda trusts, is flying out there with a sub-par model, when he could give him a better one. At the same time, he doesn't want humanity to advance, he wants to always be on top, and wants to control and direct things according to his views and his views only. The guy's a sociopathic villain, even worse than Luthor or Doom, because at least they want a united, improved humanity. Stark wants a dystopian future where nothing changes, but he reigns as Techno-king.

Attached: Invincible Iron Man 001-024.jpg (2063x3131, 877K)

Well, sure, thanks for the scan. I'm not a Starkfag user, the opposite. You're preaching to the choir.

I'll finish with him getting BTFO.

Attached: StarkBTFO1.jpg (400x449, 75K)

Attached: StarkBTFO2.jpg (400x161, 27K)

>there are people on this thread, RIGHT NOW, who think Stark creating Ultron in the MCU is bullshit

Heh. Nah. He was the inciting incident.

Attached: Ant-Man vs Iron Man.jpg (1280x7764, 3.01M)

but... but... tony was right?

Attached: Manlet Man Did Nothing Wrong.jpg (535x469, 41K)

do you have the old "I'M A STAAARK!" pic?

Nope. I have this though, which confirms that he planned to genocide the Atlanteans, and wanted to instigate that war by using Osborn...

Attached: cwfrontline_6002xr.jpg (550x420, 64K)

I prefer Ghost, but Stark ain't so bad if he is full un futurism mode. He is man with fault that does harm and brought the world more than one time at the brink of destruction, the ting is, without Stark the world would have already ended. He is like Reverse Luthor, he wants to save the world but can't.

Attached: max insight.jpg (1020x850, 254K)

MAn why does not Stark share his Armor, Extremis and Arc technology? Or atleast push his corporation ot the next level with Stark Interplanetary.

High Frontier was a fun run.

Eh, why would he? He built them, he gets to regulate them. Those sci-fi Utopias are nice and all, but they'll never come to pass. Your only viable solution is to destroy everything, unify the world, create a single race/country/ethnicity/whatever by putting everything into the melting pot, and then governing that. Something that will eventually evolve into something entirely different. Basically what Luthor and Doom are trying to do. Stark is in opposition of that, because while a self-proclaimed futurist, he's rather old fashioned. He's a contradiction,in that he wants to advance, but based on the already established status quo. Which is why he's always making shady decisions.

And beyond that, if everyone is special, then nobody is. Even if he somehow managed to release Extremis and turn everyone into a perfect being, removing social classes, even if he found a way for clean energy, all those sci-fi concepts relating to utopias, eventually some problem would arise. You can never achieve perfection, much less force it to.

In the end, he's the guy who puts values in things such as countries, rights, borders, laws, all that. And he's the one guy who knows that if you hand someone the solution on a silver platter, you're not creating a better person, but a lazy bastard. Advancement has to be earned, through trials and tribulations, not imposed upon. He's a hypocrite at times and does shady shit, but eh, life's rather complex.

I mean you could just genetic engineer super-children thanks to Extremis, so that they get all an IQ of 300 or more.
And he can share his technology in a gradual and controlled manner, making a big profit out of it and shaping the world in the sense that humanity achieves the maximal potential. He is the world greatest engineer after all.

But yeah, I wouldn't trust Stark with stuff like that, but in the one hand his technology will get out eventually and I prefer Stark to AIM.

Attached: Mooks get a level up.jpg (1041x1600, 527K)

>Not posting the comfiest boy.

Attached: latest.jpg (900x1366, 206K)

What book is this from?

>I mean you could just genetic engineer super-children thanks to Extremis, so that they get all an IQ of 300 or more.
That's going to cost a shit-ton and destabilize the economy though. Unless it's used in certain people first, which means the rich become even richer and more perfect, leading to a three-way war; the normal humans, the mutants and the ultra-rich perfect specimens. That's not really a solution either. You just have to let things play out. Nobody's saying to sit back and, for example, let Asia and Africa keep popping out ADIS babies. In this case you deliver vaccines, you put laws that limit the amount of kids, like China had, such things. But at the same time you don't start handing out perfection-serums.

But Superony was entirely right.

Attached: RCO022_1461904494.jpg (1988x3056, 1.7M)

Marvel Adventures something, it's not canon.

If some rednecks could affort Extremis, I don't think that the production costs of Extremis are that high. You could also lessen its power like Superior Tony did. Just heal every disease, make people smarter and fitter. That wouldn't destabilize economy, it would power it up. After all you would have pushed humanity in to its next level, get the transhuman fun.

Mallen didn't buy it legitimately, it was all a ploy set up by Maya. Check Gillen's run for how much it goes in that AIM Auction.

Attached: RCO014.jpg (1988x3056, 1.54M)

I read everything with Extremis and I know that the AIM goons get beaten down but still you remember that Stark Extremis'd San Fransisco in its entirety. The cost aren't that high, 36500$ a year for genetic perfection? Not that much although he shouldn't waste extremis for appeanerces but actually increase human potential.

All I see is Stark being based and taking no shits. I love that in a man.

Being good is very, very, very hard for Tony. He's got evil instincts in him, cold pragmatism runs through his veins, but he tries. He tries so very hard. Which is why it's so sad when he fails.

Attached: Iron Man's Frankenstein.jpg (1034x1600, 458K)

Superior was different, since it was acase of a virus modifying the body. Genetically engineering a baby would raise the costs. If the AIM guy alludes to it costing "billions" here I doubt you could mass produce it for every single person on earth. And even then it's not a good idea.

This thread is funny. You actually have a folder dedicated to things you hate about Tony Stark the comic book character?

Hilarious

#CarolWasRight

Attached: 367accb5-a41d-4e0e-b00e-dcc7fa97e86b.jpg (837x854, 116K)

Tony's folly here is all too-human and all the more tragic for it. Sure we'd love to take all these poor, unfortunate children as well as those that want no part in their country's current episode of awfulness to a safer and more prosperous place, but these days, these days of sporadically reckless and constrained international intervention, if these folks leave their homes until the heat dies down, will it? Who will be left to rebuild, to restore, especially if no one feels to inclined to go back to their unstable nation?

Attached: RCO036.jpg (1280x1958, 635K)

Source on the comic issue

curious what non-sjw marvel thought about diversity

Giving every human super-powers would be a bad idea, but minor modifications? Higher intelligence and perfect health would be OK in my humble opinion.

Ability above all else.

You could be a machine or a purple alien for all the avengers cared.

I'm happy that Dexter's EGO TRIP showed that the little ginger nutjob actually managed to do just that and all his hard work will pay off...eventually

>come on, I'm just gonna genocide some Africans and Asians, it's no big deal
>when the dust has cleared you'll be thanking me buddy-boy
Holy Macarroni!

Attached: RCO035_1464769727.jpg (1280x1973, 645K)

I loved it when he beat Natasha, got mad drunk, AND THEN went up to wear the Iron Man 6 suit

Bump

Antonio was pretty much Best Boy, all things considered.

Why are you posting Best Tony in a thread about Worst Tony?

user, OPs thread was a Chad Stark Thread in disguise. The only Worse Tony is Post-2012 Tony. Al other Tonys are equally Chad.

What the hell is up with his arm?

Post Tony getting what he deserves.

Attached: YAAS QUEEN SLAY.jpg (1502x1080, 900K)

Attached: Ghost Iron Man 1.jpg (480x750, 149K)

Attached: Ghost Iron.jpg (480x750, 116K)

Post Tony and Gamora

Attached: gamora-sleeps-with-tony-stark-991531.jpg (655x583, 77K)

How can Stark even compete?

He can't. He and Doom are Dicklets in Arms. One at least fucks, while the other is an autist about it. But Gamora can be satisfied only be the HUMAN ROCKET COCK!

Attached: main-qimg-bb02f97df2e5f1c2d8991fc017c71225-c.jpg (1134x872, 201K)

Attached: Hacked.jpg (1405x1080, 1.08M)

meanwhile, the Dick Gamora lusts for shuts Tony down

Attached: novacivilwar.jpg (1280x1968, 1.19M)

>Invincible Iron Man
Isn't that bendis though? You should know better than taking the likes of bendis into account.

This entire thread is embarassing. Please get a life outside of obsessively fixating on fictional people, you're as bad as Namorfag.

...It literally takes one second to look into it user. Invincible Iron Man was the Fraction spin-off when the movie hit, which became the main title.Bendis' run was named after it. Do these pages really read like Bendis to you?

And whose to say they don't have a system where they can screen for suitable meta humans to empower? Dexter's future world looked bright indeed

Hm... honestly, they don't. My bad.

>MUSTACHE BROS HIGH FIVE!!!!!

Attached: 1515443452498.jpg (1348x812, 170K)

>seethint

...Why would you assume any Iron Man or Doctor Strange fan liked that page?I get that it's b8, but come on user.

>Wanting Sup Forums to be clean of garbage threads like this means I'm mad
Here's your first and final (you), user.

Kys Starkcuck

>Posting Marville seriously
Come on OP.

Attached: soyposting.png (1000x751, 22K)

No, no user, if you don't do something exactly how user like it you're a soyboy

>Doesn't know that comic
>thinks he has a right to talk about "sjw marvel" or the company's development at all
Fuck off back to your containment boards outragecuck.

Seeing as this is the Stark General at this point, who do you anons ship him with? He's gone without a main love interest for... quite a fucking while, honestly. It's been close to 2 decades since Rumiko.

I like Stark/Romanoff. Fucking fight me.

Attached: Iron Man 315-012.jpg (988x1500, 449K)

Perfect health means overpopulation.
That's the sick truth of it.
Such a perfect world simply could not feed earth's population.

Is this thread supposed to make me hate Tony Stark?

Because all it's doing is making me more interested in him. I love the "mad scientist trying to be a hero and succeeding once in awhile" dynamic he has going for him.

Recommended reading for Iron Man, Sup Forums?

Attached: 10378090_800957189936948_6129600779712997808_n__31609_std.jpg (347x462, 101K)

>Is this thread supposed to make me hate Tony Stark?
It's a stealth Iron Man thread. There are tons of IM haters on Sup Forums, so it's easier to b8 them into bumping a h8 thread thatn just starting a Stark thread.

>Recommended reading for Iron Man, Sup Forums?
If you're completely new, I'd start with Busiek's run from heroes Return,with its shiny #1 and go on from there. Eventually you'll get the hang of it and start going back to the runs of Micheline, Layton and the like, but I'd start with that first.

That's why we have to colonize Mars and expand outwards. Construct a Dyson Sphere.

Attached: world-war-hulk-hulk-vs-iron-man-12.jpg (1280x1958, 621K)

Why is it so cathartic watching Tony get smacked

Attached: kn8hK.jpg (1988x3056, 573K)

Attached: ryKyt.jpg (1988x3056, 418K)

>don't control overpopulation
>rather give everyone superpowers
>start spreading to space
Genius idea user...

That's what I want for all terrans.

Attached: therian - tg wargaming in the future.jpg (1896x1387, 352K)

Yeah, well, it's a stupid idea though, so... Unless you're one of those "muh one mocha race shall tear down the borders and reach the stars" fags.

I'm full blown Transhumanist, so yeah. Don't be a man of the world but a man of the stars.

Yeah, sure thing user, sure... Meanwhile I live in reality, and am actually studying to get into Augs. But I'll die before I let this hippie dream come to pass. Being a Transhumanist doesn't mean wanting to blend everything together.

Blend everything together? No spread out in the highest forms, no longer mere earthbeings and planetbeings will we be, but bright children of the stars! And together we shall dance in and out of ten trillion years, celebrating the gift of consciousness until the stars themselves grow cold and weary, and our thoughts turn again to the beginning.

...Don't you have a fanfic to write or something? It's good to fantasize about it, but unless you sit your ass down, go to college, have a plan, you won't do jack, and 100 years from now we won't even have cyborg arms.

I'm student but I don't think that I alone will accomplish much and I don't think that you too will accomplish much, the world doesn't have a techno-messiah, it's a work that can't be done alone.
As important as the technology itself is the right implementation of this technology into society, and that's what I mostly do. Advise people to see Isaac Arthur vidoes on the internet, my humble admendment for robo-god Omega.