We will all know who you are now

So there's this account that is posting names and info of all Trump's donors. One by one. Hope you're ready.

twitter.com/EveryTrumpDonor?s=09

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHNXrV7ACVw
twitter.com/EveryTrumpDonor
twitter.com/EveryDemDonor
twitter.com/EveryDemDonor/status/795798090594877440
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like someone is going to read all these.
Just post a fucking spreadsheet you fucking mongs.

ready for what

this should be bannable based on twitter's TOS, which bans people for retweeting their own harassers. just need enough people to complain.

13k tweets and counting....

This is doxxing and harassment. Report it.

Won't this not work because there are so many names it will take too long to find names?

Lets push twitter to ban this

For this
You know what to do

It's already public you idiots. LOL our names are going on a wall in the WhiteHouse.

Oh wow these terrible people donated to the President

Yes and yes

I gave $3, am I gonna show up?

>tfw not doxxed even though I donated

>implying these scare tactics work

youtube.com/watch?v=NHNXrV7ACVw

1. Click the cog
2. Report
3. Abusive or harmful
4. Targeted harassment
5. Someone else
6. Click 5 tweets of your choosing.

>some moron tweets a bunch of trump donors private info
>most of these people probably are gun owners

No, it looks like the minimum to show up is about $200 dollars.

Yeah, fuck the first amendment and shit

I gave my hopes and wishes, will I show up?

>things that are futile

It's probably twitter doing it.

Ah, the ever tolerant left and their kill lists.

Leave it be.
This is a stupid move that only hurts their cause and helps ours.

Kill yourself

thats the most spiteful, sore loser thing ever, and probably illegal too.

I'm sure Twitter will defend this saying they're just tweeting public information.

Goddamn I hate leftists.

Nice that you brought this to our attention. Everyone please report.

It's harassment, which is against twitter rules.

Hope someone gets motivated enough to find me

>leftists making themselves even *more* hated and despised.

I love watching them implode.

It's not a bot. It's some guy going through the document trying to find everyone who donated $200+. You can do the same if you want

It's public info, not a hack or leak. Who gives a fuck?

You will be a footnote in the historic passages of the great book of meme wars.

ignore it desu senpai

Jesus christ, twitter lets this shit continue but bans right wingers for being right wing.

Wow. Finally the liberals do something interesting for once. More than anything else, the racism schtick and petitions every time they lost had just gotten boring.

It's no fun when the opponents are inept.

kek

Isn't this public anyway for people who actually wanted to see the donors to campaigns? It isn't like PACs where they can obscure donors. This is literally public record. It is great though, this makes them look like even bigger monsters. Leave the morons be, or get it to the conservative news services.

Yet (((they))) are allowed to ban the add on that automatically adds the parentheses around certain names?

Fucking leftist hypocrites

I only gave $85. Maybe I won't be posted.

Btw you're going to get banned and charged if you do this to Clinton supporters

They haven't posted me yet. You'll know when they do. I'm the guy who donated $666.

Twitter's a private company :^)

Flashback to 2008:

"Hi, I'm Brendan Eich and I donated $1000 in support of Proposition 8. I'm a CEO at Mozilla."

Guess what happened to him?

This can only help Trump by letting others see how average everyday Americans support him enough to donate to him.

I fail to how the president of Scott enterprises and a psychologist are rabid neo-nazis.

The Buttram of Rockytop

kek

>The My Pillow guy donated $2,700 dollars.

Huh.
Maybe I need to go and buy one of those pillows.

They have been doing this shit for months

What are the left wing cuck squads going to come after trump donors and drown them in tears?

Ayy lmao

>tfw multiple identities

Really, you can see as you scroll that Trump donners come from all walks of life.

Twitter bankruptcy incoming?

>mfw some idiot tries to attack a donor and they've got a CCW permit

You know it's coming.

meh, mine will just be lost in the thousands of contributors

>So there's this account that is posting names and info of all Trump's donors. One by one. Hope you're ready.

Someone make a tweeter bot account that automatically takes the name of the donor from every post and tweets "Thank you, _____, for helping make America great again!"

yfw motherfuckers get shot for messing with trump supporters that arent 70 years old. We are overdue

>twitter.com/EveryTrumpDonor
Looks like there's also EveryGOPDonor and EveryDNCDonor, will there be EveryHillaryDonor and EverySandersDonor?

Wait until the celeb names start coming out wink wink.

James woods where are you

Nothing illegal about revealing who's supported our President-Elect financially, friend!

The point of it is that they want to smear Trump donors by association. Let's say you're named and someone decides not to hire you because of it? Or your boss finds out and fires you? The pettiness of these faggots knows no bounds.

>trump retweets the bot account
>thanks all his donors

Be proud and stand behind your choices, citizen!

hol up!

it also has the hillary donations at the end

If everyone in this thread reports it for "Abusive>sensitive/private information" then the account might get banned.

Fucking liberals pieces of shit.

Anyway, Trump WON. What we are seeing here is nothing more than the last breath of liberalism. Once in a year these people will be the one who will be doxed.

>ignore it desu senpai
Report it for harassment, and move on. As far as I can tell, there is nothing right about doxxing real people's name, location and profession.

I understand that the libcucks are buttfrustrated, but this is more like something that would come out of Sup Forums....Is Sorros involved? I wonder...

>tfw you never gave trump a fucking cent so youll never show up on some stupid list like this

This counts as Doxing, does it not?

Doxing is a federal offense.

Boo-fucking-hoo.
I live in West Virginia and am already vocal about my Trump support, even have a sign for everyone to see.
Suck my ass, you communist bastards.

Yep. Knowing leftists, they will take this info and try to find these people and attack them. Soon you will see... "A black man was gunned down today, after trying to assault a man who had a conceal carry permit. It appears that the man who was attacked in question, was a donor for Donald Trump."

That's kinda low, and won't help anyone. Damn sore losers.

Tried to report to infowars. Goddamned fool actually uses a google captcha before he accepts tips. Stupid motherfucker. Google hates you and they have no qualms about censoring people they dislike.

Basically, I never sent the tip.

I love the Trumpfmeister, but that would be just too funny.

I'm a bit nervous at this, to be honest. I live in a very liberal area as it is.

that would work but twitter is hillariously biased and probably wont ban accounts like these because they fit their agenda

First amendment doesn't apply when the communication medium is owned by a private company, dumbass.

doxing is a federal offense

>I'm not tweeted yet
Did my $25 MAGA hat purchase count towards this?

Wow,there's a lot of doctors and ceos on there

>hurr durr drumpf supporters are low education reatards
>bot spams out Trumps donor list
>full of doctors and engineers

top kek

If it's speech you could argue that, yes, but what is it that they're doing here?

That account is posting sensitive information that could lead to targeted hostile action, and if there are hundreds of cases where people get assaulted for political reasons because of this twitter account, it would make Twitter an accomplice in terrorism.

And there's no such thing as accomplice. Just terrorists.

Twitter will want to get rid of this account pronto

Funny, isn't it?

If twitter won't take the account down after reporting it, send this info to Rush, Hannity, and Savage.

if you want to dig through the Hillary donatons, it's there

It's not illegal. We were doing the same thing to expose Correct the record.
FEC filings are public domain.

there a lot of this weird 2700 dollar donations, looks like a front to siphon money, look it up.

>$400
>$250
>pocket change donations

wow it's fucking nothing

>First amendment doesn't apply when the communication medium is owned by a private company
That's not completely true, it can apply (phone companies for example), it just doesn't because Twitter isn't a utility.
Although I've heard Twitter/Facebook/Google are getting into shit for it anyway.

there are alot of people from Massachusetts on his list
this worries me because of the libtards in our state

>public record
>doxxing

of course you should. And it is product of USA.
I cant speak to the quality of the product though.

Absolutely everyone who has a twitter account should be reporting this guy. This is an attempt at intimidation, harassment, and violation of privacy. Even though the information is public, it's not google-able unless someone takes it and publishes it in this way.

There is no conceivable reason to publish them in this way, except to try and intimidate/target donors.

I can't wait for my name to come up. I'm going to screen cap it.

It just means make a fresh donation and reference the post about it on twitter

Where's the EveryHillaryDonor?

see

twitter.com/EveryDemDonor/status/795798090594877440

>goldberg

I gave $5,400, max allowable. If I get any shit IRL because of this fucking Twitter account, I'll paralyze a Democrat.

>Goldberg
>Merchant
>Banker
pls tell me this isn't real, my fucking sides lel.