Melania brings nothing to the white house

Melania brings nothing to the white house.

She can't speak 7 languages. She can barely speak English.

She has no education. The "high school" education she has is comparable to a 6th grade American education.

She broke the law working here when she wasn't a resident.

She sold herself to make money. Basically a prostitute.

She brings NOTHING. Trump is going to disgrace the White House by letting her even step foot inside.

If he were a patriot he would divorce her before the inauguration.

Wrong

>You will never be Barron

You mad Huma?

Can you imagine the sheer, autistic rage from conservashits if this guy was black?

No I won't, I'm not autistic. If Trump weren't a disgrace he wouldn't have fathered a child at 60 years old and given this poor boy these problems.

So what you're saying is she's representative of the average American blue collar worker? Sounds good to me.

>being this cucked
I bet this applies to you in more than one ways OP

Wow Michelle Obama brought so much to the country. Really made me think, I'm a Cruz missle now

lol no, the average American blue collar worker has contributed more in one week to this country than Melania has contributed in her entire lifetime.

You don't know what cucked actually means, you stupid little cuck.

Friendly reminder that then President Bill Clinton introduced Donald Trump to Melanija Knavs in 1998, in New York City.
>Bill fucked her first

>She brings NOTHING.

She brings a couple of big ol' bazongas

>implying michelle did anything other than give school children food to throw away

She did, if you weren't such an uneducated faggot you would know that.

If you're not autist, GTFO.

Vaccines.... AUTISM!

>Melania brings nothing to the white house.
Okay, good. She's not in office, her husband is.
>She has no education
Good. Cunts shouldn't be educated.

>double negative
can you speak the queens english mother fucker?

She is supposed to bring one and only one thing. Some holes for Mr President to sexually relieve himself. A friendly reminder that Hillary couldn't cope with the task.

Out here slut shaming again I see

sage

she was the first "first woman" with a cock in the white house

These Mexican immigrants bring nothing to America

They can't speak two languages

They have no education. Most of them couldn't even attend schools

They broke the law working here because they weren't residents

They sold themselves for lower wages, stagnating them for everyone else

They bring NOTHING. Nieto is a disgrace for allowing them to leave.

If they were patriots they would make their country better.

I'd rather have a woman like melania who knows her place instead of fucking michelle obama who spent 8 years trying to make school lunches as shitty as possible.

....are you leafs seriously this retarded? Your education must be fucking awful.

>still linking a fake photo which was originally linked here in context in the first place

>MUH LUNCHES

Maybe if you weren't a high school kid who isn't old enough to post here you wouldn't be so butthurt about them.

we have higher standards that you fuckin downies

reddit spacing

you need to go back

>melanias degree means nothing but my womens studies degree means im a genius!!
Really makes you think

I would

no regrets

>Melania brings nothing to the white house.

Why should I care? Nobody was electing her.

OP:
>Brings nothing to the chan
>Can't speak arguments, let alone English
>Has no education, his education is comparable to a freshman apprentice at the guild
>Breaks the law shitposting here when he isn't Australian
>Sells himself to make money, basically a Clinton
>He brings NOTHING, mummy bringing disgrace to the chan by letting him post without his tendies
>if he were a civilised human bean he would an hero before the tendies run out

Or in short: is a faggot.

so?

re-read what you just posted

contemplate posting here in the future

>he thinks americans care about the opinion of a nethercuck

She brings a vagina to the white house which is more than the current First "Lady"

>the hypocrite non-argument veiled as a retort with a side-dish of ad hominem
You must be really smart

>he has no education. The "high school" education she has is comparable to a 6th grade American education.

You poor, poor child. Yugoslav highschool education is and was on the sophomore college level in your current education system. Ask any school staffer who dealt with YU or ex-YU exchange students.

The First Lady isn't supposed to bring anything to the White House. She's the president's wife and all dumb projects beyond that are feminist pandering.

stupid americuck you keep hanging around niggers and you'll be hanging with them from trees

Paint em green and they'd be goblins.

Why is Sam Hyde posted like 4 times?

everyone is glad we get a nice attractive model instead of an ugly loud ape

literally all there is to it

people only glorify first ladies to sell books to feminists

Yeah she had a hashtag campaign.

I hate liberals and Dems as much as the next guy, but she graduated from the Ivy League as a lawyer and raised awareness for poverty

Most of her efforts supported by both parties were blocked by tea party Cuckservatives

>he graduated from the Ivy League as a lawyer

I think you mean he graduated from the Ivy League as a nigger?

Good thing we vote for the president, not their spouse, eh shill?

She is literally more successful than you based on her intellect and merits. So much for your white privilege lmao

Best presidents are power couples though. Having someone close to you to discuss important shit is a real strategic advantage.

>these are literally ALL THE THINGS THE FUCKING LEFTISTS LOVE

WHAT THE FUCK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>has no argument, posts a maymay

Gonna be a hard four years for you, huh trumpkin?

cuck characters

[citation needed]

>Best presidents are power couples though
Bullshit. Give one example
>Having someone close to you to discuss important shit
That's not what a wife is for.

she's a traditional women

don will inspire men to work harder to make a better living

mel will inspire women to take better care of their appearance and hone in their motherly aspects so they can marry the successful man and have a family

this is the only valid way for the world to work, and they're bringing it back

feels good man

Ad hominem, the post.

Okay, so what is your point? Melania is not an official. I did not vote for her. I do not care what she does in the slightest. Her position is literally

>Spouse of president

>the left hates melania for the exact some reasons we hate the left

fucking pottery

sexist

Wrong.

So, Sup Forums, I think I'm on to something here.

OP's post is a great example of a very ugly and unacknowledged undercurrent that exists within the SJWs and Liberals.

We all know that in reality they're more about hate than they are about justice, and have been that way for a while, but one extreme hate the women have that they don't acknowledge is their hatred for women who marry in to America.

Liberal Western women really hate these women. If you know a guy with a wife from Poland or Japan or something, that wife will often be excluded by the local women who resent that not only does she not play by the same rules as them - and they consider her to be cheap or overly submissive or something - but also she used her femininity to significantly improve her lot in life, far more successfully than they did.

The things I've heard Western women say about foreign-born friends' wives is beyond fucked up. Casual racism is the norm. They HATE these women. And throw in to the mix that Melania is hot as fuck (as a lot of these wives often are) and you have a recipe for jealousy levels over 9000.

Melania is going to be called every nasty thing these miserable flabby bags can think of to call her. I hope she pays them the attention they deserve: none at all.