Just finished the DLC. What did I think about it?

Just finished the DLC. What did I think about it?

Attached: comeoncomeon.jpg (1920x1080, 315K)

It was ok, nothing stellar and certainly not worth the price of admisson but that's expected of basically all DLC's.
Boss encounters were meh and if you went into the DLC with post-game stuff it's just a cake-walk on Mastermind.

Karen's conversations with Kenny as she pleads for him not to beat the shit out of the vamp kids is pretty funny.
The ending takes the cake though with Kenny being a better big brother and Henrietta giving her the cigarette was oddly sweet.

I was disappointed that there was no "Night Pain" bonus boss or summoning though.

I wanted the goth boys to appear, I’m happy we got more character on the vamps and even Henrietta. There is a buttload of dialogue that Henrietta has with the characters

Based Hen

Attached: 27B12D2E-C086-462A-90B2-038AFBCB672F.jpg (1198x931, 214K)

>What did I think about it?
i don't fucking know you tell me

Big titty goth gf has pretty much won me over

You hated and will proceed to shittalk about it in every sp thread

Attached: 748DB2C3-F2E3-4771-B582-D46947C2732A.jpg (1280x800, 205K)

I just wanted to let him enjoy his birthday. :(

Attached: 20180320-231224.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

>seeing mike sad and alone post dlc
:(

Didn’t he go off to watch the puppet show with some kindervamps

No :(

Attached: 2018-03-20 (4).png (215x198, 69K)

Hope we get another Vamp kids ep

Attached: Vampire-kids.png (960x540, 508K)

>no wild west-style game
>very few artists drawing the kids in western costumes

Attached: hannibal.png (500x561, 297K)

No, YOU'RE supposed to tell me how to feel about it. I don't want to go against the Sup Forums hivemind.

We get any Kenrietta art yet?

If i pirated the game, can I just buy the DLC and use my character?

You thought it was great but you couldn't really get into because you know its been a while since you've called your parents. You always tell yourself you'll call them tomorrow but you never do. Tomorrow for sure, right?

I'm just waiting for someone to post the soundtrack

draw it yourself faggot

This from last night.

Attached: Gothic Bosoms.png (1920x1080, 1.82M)

Whoops, I'm dumb, not Karen/Henrietta stuff. My bad.

Asssuming that we get Mint Berry Crunch in the next DLC, and he can be used in main campaigns like Henrietta, I hope we get some lines between them.

Kenny's my boy, but he went overboard. He ruined an innocent boy's birthday party simply because his sister was hanging out with him.

I love them both.

If the next South Park game doesn't have the kids playing ninjas I'm gonna be mad as fuck.

I'd rather go mad max

I honestly would rather go with a mystic theme similar to the one in PD

I'm the guy who wants a wild west game, but Mad Max is really good too. And didn't someone draw warboy Tweek, from Fury Road?

Attached: spooky909.jpg (1020x1101, 158K)

For those of you who were kids during the Twilight fad, do you remember any male vampire wannabes? The ones I knew were all female Twilight fans

Sane combat as FBW?
Wouldn’t every character just have a gun?

>skinny cartman
REEEEEEE

Attached: skinny.jpg (382x380, 9K)

Karrietta

She should suck on them

Considering The lines Henrietta gets during the main campaign it'd be a waste not to have dialogue between the two

The high scores in the arcade are under KOW. Is this someone’s initials or just a reference to cows?

I actually haven't played FBW and rarely play games at all, so I'm not sure how to work around the weapons issue or if it's absolutely detrimental.
>lasso
>whip
>bow and arrow
>beer bottles
>Native American "magic"
>knife-throwing with a 19th century traveling circus aesthetic
It'd probably work better as an episode.

He saved her from a cult.

But not from lung cancer

Can you really call it a cult though? The main group plays Superheroes whereas Mike's group plays Vampire. They were doing nothing wrong and Kenny ruined poor Mike's day for it.

It's that long since the actual game I'd forgotten what everything did. I spent about 20 minutes running around trying to remember how to summon Human Kite.

Karen becoming a goth oddly makes sense given her shitty upbringing. Is that canon now?

Nobody can save is from that

Well, I guess I'll just wait for the complete edition as expected.

Are there any more dlc planned for the game?

I guess so, just like Terrance Mephesto is confirmed dead now. Then again he appears in PD so who the fuck knows what Ubisoft is doing to the canon?

For sure, they were like scene kids off by 5 years who weren't just pretending to be gay and didn't fuck.

Yeah, but superheroes are cool now, and vampires are lame.
Vampires where cool in the nineties when they were more goth, now they're faggots.

Personally, I'd like the third game to be a call back to Fun Times With Weapons and be Ninja-themed. Your class can be based on your ninja weapon.

Oh and I want PC Principal to be an actual boss and he fights you because he thinks you're appropriating the Japanese's culture by playing with ninja weapons.

I'd rather have a south park game with no gimmic, the kids aren't playing anything and you live your life in south park like normal.

they were faggots when they were goth too

I can't believe Kenny is okay with Karen smoking

That doesn't even sound like a game.

Kenny's a drug addict himself, so he probably finds smoking tame in comparison.

It has no combat, but an advanced decision making system like Detroit and the telltale series with many options and routes you can take that lead to different outcomes and scenarios.

Always go for the Kenny route.

Attached: bestcharacter.jpg (500x524, 44K)

>That OST when you use your ultimate as a Netherborn
UNF

I honestly wasn't expecting them to make Henrietta a support type. It kinda works though and I'm definitely making her a mainstay in my team once the next DLC arrives.

An option to decide which friend circles to go in, what enemies to make, have romance options and learn deep and dark secrets with characters if they trust you enough. Give me this over combat RPG any-day.

God damn it, you just want a dating sim.

>Tfw I never bothered with support characters since I found it easier to just go with brute force for everything.
Never felt the need for anything else really.

Yeah the game's piss easy anyway unless you go for the highest difficulty (and even then it's easy even though the combat takes forever).

Yeah, if you do the side-objectives and explore a bit the game loses all challenge by the time you've gone through the strip-club.
Maybe earlier but it was there that I really felt the absence of real difficulty.

better than ninja shit

he fucking drinks gasoline, they're white trash

>romance
You know they’re all 10 years old right?

and your character is also 10 years old.

A good non-combat route for South Park game would be detective LA Noir style imo. Lots of exploration and dialogue, plenty of opportunities for funny shit and Easter eggs.

I don’t know, the idea of a dating sim featuring kids seems weird. I haven’t even seen Japan have anything under middle schoolers

SOT and TFBW are both canon. PD maybe is. Though the reason terrance is alive cause that’s probably a clone

>The kids are playing cops.
>The New Kid is a special criminal investigator/interrogation expert.
>New Kid is not allowed to be involved with the shooting and is around to solve crimes at the scene and interrogate suspects.
>Uncovers a plot by the Emo Kids to grow their numbers.

> No detective game next

Fds

>Henrietta confirmed best girl

Attached: DB0A442C-F725-427E-8949-859A82BD3820.jpg (640x699, 99K)

Do the other characters react to Henrietta's in-battle banter?

She's not gay guys. It's right on her character sheet: Straight cis female.

Attached: Iq5ZjxH.png (500x281, 254K)

>Satan flexing.
>Henri is entirely disinterested.
So has she raped him into her service or what?

ATM No, Only Cartman and Kenny but She does have completely new dialogue about the new buddies and story line. Hopefully they add the other characters responses in a patch like they did with some in Danger Deck

Attached: Civil WAR.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

Karen domming mysterion when?

Satan is canonically gay though

what's with Tokens sexuality anyway? I don't see what that has to do with being a cyborg.

Really wish we got to know more about the other ones other then just Mike and why the black one hasn't been called a pedo for hanging with 5-12 year old kids

Attached: The vamps.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

The black dude was the highlight of the DLC for me, his lines were gold.
>you think you some vampire slayer? You aint no George Clooney motherfucker.

Mike must be gay, it's the only explanation for why he hasn't banged this one yet

Attached: Vamp girl.png (215x283, 77K)

cartman supposed to have a visible chin
big boned after all

Hence rape dude.

There aren't many side characters that have really fleshed out back stories. Mike (Vampir) isn't any different, but some of the other Vamp Kids do have names. Bloodrayne and Grave Dirt have been mentioned in episodes before.

And the black guy was in, I think, one episode. He's almost too obscure of a character even for a South Park game.

>HISS MUTHAFUCKA

Or he's 11 and hasn't poped his first boner.
All that clamato juice must be fucking with him.

My vamp name would be Sucky Sucky Five Dolla

I mean isn't it obvious Bloodrayne has definitely tried to make a move before. All the Vamps are sluts

Attached: Gay Mike conf.png (427x139, 57K)

she acts tough but she plays pretend like the rest of the 10 year olds

We know who his dad is and how he was as a child. Knowing how South Park is with story and characters He'll probably get one soon

Attached: 2018-03-20 (46).png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

>Henrietta makes Satan do what she wants
Is she the most powerful girl in South Park?

Anyone have any good power combos with the new netherborn stuff? Honestly I think all of its spells are awesome enough to keep, with Dire Shroud being a mediocre exception.

I just used that move that gives you 2 turns and sliced them, got through it pretty easily on mastermind.

Clyde and Scott are the best boys

That idea of Clydes dad and cartmans mum hooking up seriously is a great idea, we need more Clyde.

Didn't someone mention in the last thread that Scott told her not to underestimate him?

His character is gender-neutral, so putting down heterosexual wouldn't make sense.

He's not alone, he's worse than alone, he's with his stepdad dressed as Kevin Costner and making a sea of James Woods jokes.

A great idea for fan fiction but a bit drastic for canon

Should I draw Goth Karen with her hair down or pigtails?

Attached: Goth_kids_intro.jpg (149x127, 42K)