Is the Powerpuff reboot any good, or is it a disappointment?

Is the Powerpuff reboot any good, or is it a disappointment?
What do you think of the new girl?

Attached: powerpuffgirls.jpg (720x405, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

derp.ibooru.org/1312151
mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Hearts_and_Hooves_Day/Gallery?file=Sweetie_Belle_pole_swinging_2_S2E17.png
youtube.com/watch?v=lBrtRryx2ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

meh

It's bad, and people have pretty much gotten over being upset about it.

This. The outrage has become sadness, and now we just ignore it and try to pretend it doesn't exist.

thanks dr pol

So what's your process, do you like run every single OP through an image search or are you so autistic that you do it all manually
Which isn't to say you aren't autistic, just trying to get a feel for how autistic you are.

How would you know that unless you yourself have watched the show?

>For those who don't know, OP's picture is a recreation of a scene from the MLP song "The Perfect Stallion".
Doesn't it embarrass you admitting that you know this fact?

You should be thankful, he's doing a favor for all of us.

The original promo for it looked pretty fucking baller, but then I tried to watch it and immediately stopped giving a shit when the power puffs started twerking, ive seen the first bliss special it was eh, I think they would have made a better 4th power puff if they designed it themselves rather than hosting a contest.

Attached: 14329965_966131366867043_3875472483928726722_n.jpg (346x301, 21K)

How fucking stupid do you have to be to not realize these designs look like garbage in profile and that the original always avoided showing them for a reason?

Kill yourself you fucking degenerate.
derp.ibooru.org/1312151

For those who don't know, OP's picture is a recreation of a scene from the MLP song "The Perfect Stallion".
mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Hearts_and_Hooves_Day/Gallery?file=Sweetie_Belle_pole_swinging_2_S2E17.png

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.jpg (307x156, 24K)

>Is the Powerpuff reboot any good, or is it a disappointment?
The show's big time trash. During the first half of the first season there were regular threads about it, mostly detailing all of the (mostly minor) visual mistakes that just kept cropping up episode after episode. Even ignoring the errors, the art style is uninspired. It take's McCracken's simple, flat, designy style and creates new characters that often look like they belong more in Clarence than they do PPG. The new line widths are bad, they lazily use 3D assets in the worst ways possible, and the colors are garbage most of the time.

The show also just isn't funny. They fell back on the same old "remember 80's hip hop?" routine over six times in the first season. Way too many fart jokes, bad internet meme references, and villains who's gimmicks are just lame. The action is also garbage of course, because the animation can't support it. Not that it matters, it's never got a clever idea or funny joke behind it worth animating well.

The marketers tried to push it as an overly progressive show before it came out, which backfired on them when that shitty episode about the Unicorn offended the trans people and trans allies they were trying to sell it to. The show got all the blame, and it was only learned later that the writers never intended it to be a trans metaphor, that angle was entirely invented by people in the marketing department. So now Sup Forums and Tumblr hate the show.

Discussion of the show died out during the first season, and only reared its ugly head again when there was a one-two punch of 1) people realizing one of the writers also voiced a new character who was in love with Buttercup and looked an awful lot like him and 2) the Bliss multipart special.

Attached: 1461278690943.jpg (536x452, 62K)

The reboot is the absolute worst thing that CN has ever made. Especially sad because the original series was the absolute best thing that CN ever made.

>What do you think of the new girl?
She and a few of her episodes were some of the least awful parts of the show, which is shocking given how bad her design is and how much she sounds like several OC's from the PPG fandom of the early 2000's. That being said, the last couple episodes of that special had some things going which I could imagine making a decent episode of the old show. They were mostly lame here due to the writing and art being so bad, but compared to the rest of the show it was okay. Bliss herself was the least annoying hero in the special, which is less praise for her and more an indictment of how badly characterized the girls and the Professor are in the new show.

Attached: 1505696903370.png (1280x738, 740K)

>For those who don't know, OP's picture is a recreation of a scene from the MLP song "The Perfect Stallion".
And you know this why? Kill yourself stealth ponyfag.

>And you know this why?
Because I'm sick of them spamming this shit and being unable to act like normal human beings

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-07-05 at 9.52.15 PM.png (598x135, 43K)

That contest had nothing to do with Bliss's design though, that was just an art contest that was running at the same time as the episode's release. She was revealed months ahead of that contest during a Russian CN event.

Attached: kwmsXwv.jpg (357x384, 29K)

Fucking make these faggots die

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-08-13 at 6.02.52 PM.png (985x63, 21K)

>this level of obsession

Attached: legosadfleck.png (1024x581, 485K)

It's only equal to the level they go to trying to shill their shitty show on here.

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-20 at 10.39.25 PM.png (793x142, 33K)

It's a big fat disappointment.

Attached: dkjlcndyuo3z[1].jpg (480x360, 22K)

>Barneyfag's posts get deleted on Sup Forums
Why can't Sup Forums mods be this smart?

Sup Forums is too far gone.

>just ignore it and try to pretend it doesn't exist
>on Sup Forums
since fucking when, everytime this show was discussed, people usually go apeshit over how bad it was

derp.ibooru.org/1312151

For those who don't know, OP's picture is a recreation of a scene from the MLP song "The Perfect Stallion".

>was
Did they finally cancel it?

Even if they did, a bunch of episodes from the second half of season two have yet to air in the US, with only a few of the US versions being put on the website so far.

Max got it right.

youtube.com/watch?v=lBrtRryx2ko

die you piece of shit

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 9.54.23 PM.png (841x93, 23K)

>that faggot
>ever being right
same guy who made who """hilariously""" edgy mlp parodies, no thanks

Cheerilee is sweet and kind...

>recognized a scene from pony show on sight
>knew the exact episode it was from
>had the wiki page pulled up and ready

Attached: quote-he-who-fights-with-monsters-might-take-care-lest-he-thereby-become-a-monster-and-if-you-gaze-f (850x400, 64K)

Tbqf, it's been posted quite a few times before to shill, so I recognized it from it being spammed previously.

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 9.58.12 PM.png (949x528, 80K)

Think about it Lee, you can recognize MLP fanart even when it's been cropped.
You can recognize scenes from a show you despise even when the characters are swapped.
You've become your own worst nightmare.
You're a ponyfag, Goldson.

Okay, level with me, guys. Ever since MLP was first posted on Sup Forums, we've had this dude that freaks the fuck out and starts obessively posting about Barney every time he sees even a hint of something that might possibly maybe be tangentially related to the series. This started in 2010.

2010, guys. Almost ten years. This guy's been doing this for almost ten years.

So he's a bot, right? No one's THAT obsessed, right?

I hope not, but I think it's a squad of anons, or trolls, that just patrol around the boards and post just to get a rise on everyone.

Get your dick out of that dog, Lee.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 6c937370778e36e85051a83b6d7d89396ab2c8ae.png (430x253, 182K)

He pretty much let everyone know he jerks off to Blossom.

Not my fault these faggots are unable to act like normal human beings and can't fucking just keep to themselves like everyone wants them to.

And in the 7 years (going on 8) since then, they still haven't learned.

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-07-05 at 9.45.24 PM.png (331x63, 14K)

And you haven't learned that fucking your dog won't solve your girlfriend problems.

And what would (You) know about being normal?

He has a girlfriend. She's just a real bitch.

derp.ibooru.org/1312151

I like mlp.

Horse pussy will always be better than dog pussy, Lee.

Attached: 1512868367087.gif (227x221, 980K)

then you should kill yourself

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-08-13 at 6.39.20 PM.png (765x204, 35K)

You'll likely die of dog AIDS before he does.

Why do you think anecdotal evidence from literally whos on random ass forums makes your arguments look stronger?

Because it satisfies his autism in some way.

There's probably ponyfags out there who know way less about this show than you do. How autistic do you have to be to instantly recognize a PPG image as a horse show parody?

Isn't it peculiar how whenever anyone brings this up (which btw, they don’t even know for sure is real or not, but like to say it anyways to make themselves feel better), they always seem to consistently forget /mlp/'s continued history of pedophilia, which includes having "ya es hora" threads banned from the board because they were being used to share links to CP and other illegal shit (which can be proven by asking the mods on IRC, and going onto the feedback page and seeing why they’re banned) as well as ToonKriticY2K who has had continued accusations of being a pedo.
And it’s not even like they have a lot to go off of. Even when Nick Bates was accused of people being a shit-eating pedophile, there were still quite a few news stories and people actually acting as testimony in the court case when he was jailed.
All bronies have to go off of is a photoshopped post with no date from a forum that, if one actually visited it and asked them about it, acts like it didn’t even happen. Because it didn’t. And this is from a forum that collects literally every single piece of info they can extract about their lolcows. But not that one that might be the most incriminating. Even though you like to say it happened. Hmmmmm....
The sad thing is that if you actually try to counter against their bullshit, it goes in one ear and out the other, and just retort some shitty pun that doesn’t really acknowledge anything except their inability to dispute facts based on what is presented to them. And they continue to not acknowledge how terrible bronies are despite their continued history of shitty behaviour. It’s almost as if they’re actually defending them, or actually are one themselves, and are trying to make people forget about their own faggotry and pin the hate on others. Really makes you think...

I'm not reading all that shit, nigger.

>Autisim Speaks

I ain't reading all that shit nigger
but MLP is awesome

Do all dogfuckers hate mlp as much as you?

I almost feel intrigued to watch this show just so I can post stealth MLP content on Sup Forums from time to time to spite you.

How do you feel about Applejack's dog?

That's not my fault that these degenerates are trying to find increasingly obscure ways to shill their shitty toddlers' show.

Attached: Screen Shot 2014-10-25 at 10.04.03 PM.png (996x235, 65K)

>MLP is awesome
Please fucking hang yourself

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-10-01 at 8.14.54 AM.png (1015x107, 28K)

I'd say go for it. You don't have to like it or even watch much. Normally I think that deriving pleasure from someone else's pain is sick and twisted.

But when you _refuse_ to adhere to the site's rules for 8 years. When you dodge the thousands of bans you've gotten over that timeframe. And then claim that you're the victim while doing what is textbook harassment for longer than ANYONE else has, more than anyone else has. And having had more than enough opportunities to stop. Then I lose sympathy for someone quickly.

How many ways do you find to sexually abuse your dog?

Playing kick the autist with barneyfag is pretty fun.

Reminder that there's a reason you degenerate equine-obsessed subhumans aren't accepted by society.

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 9.46.59 PM.png (966x304, 51K)

Neither are dog molesters, Lee.

I think talking about dogs got him so horny he went to go jerk off for awhile.

Have a nice fap, Lee?

And if they refuse? Then what, Lee? That's right. Nothing. You're going to continue doing this forever and it's going to continue being completely pointless forever. Every time it happens, you'll do the same thing, and it will accomplish NOTHING. It will be literal whining while they continue to do what you hate so much. Forever. I'd say there's nothing you can do to stop this, but, what you're doing is LESS than nothing. It's somehow making it worse for yourself. Every single post will fall on deaf ears and not a single one will ever do anything other than make you more upset.

derp.ibooru.org/1312151

>all these deleted posts
WTF did I miss?

Autism.

fucking bleed to death

Attached: 1398030510195.png (608x631, 628K)

(OP)
derp.ibooru.org/1312151

>this nigga first starts posting
>calls ponyfags barneyfags
>does it for literally 8 years
>ponyfaggotry basically dead now
>7.99999 years ago he began to post "pony" related images so he could react to them right away and make people think he was cool for acting so quickly, but of course everybody knows hes samefagging
>yesterday
>some casual kind of pony related conversations going on
>people calling the show barney
>people calling people who like the show barneyfags
i dont know if thats him, but im pretty sure being called a ponyfag is worse than a barneyfag and it also doesnt confuse the fandom. we all know both barney and ponies are for toddlers and that avid adult fans are tremendously autistic. so can we go back to calling ponyfaggotry, ponyfaggotry?

its too weird to see somebody mention ponies in some capacity and somebody calls him a barneyfag for it. its like if somebody mentioned rick and morty and he was called a robot chicken fag. dont mix shit up like that

Attached: 1516920734815.png (644x500, 66K)

Barneyfag's hurricane of godlike autism. And you missed nothing because he's still going.

fucking bleed to death you fuck

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-08-26 at 11.56.37 PM.png (742x128, 24K)

get hanged you fucking fuck

Attached: 1373330483200.png (511x101, 23K)

Oh shut up user, you clearly love MLP now fuck off back to /trash/

Attached: 1518488971969.png (272x267, 206K)

I find its use of HAFNIM quite disturbing.

I too also love forced memes. Sneed getting his soul sucked by Stan Lee because he was bribed by Chuck who offered him Steamed Hams. #simpsonslemonface

Most autists aren't dogfuckers and most bronies aren't pedos.
You just happen to be an autistic dogfucker Lee.

why did you include me in that mess you double nigger

get fucking hanged already

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-10-01 at 8.14.54 AM.png (1015x107, 28K)

Sup Forums thinks they're above rule of Lee.

Die you fucking leaf

Attached: canadians, this is your mindset.jpg (790x593, 68K)

I'm sorry you triple nigger

One day Lee is going to fuck the wrong guy's dog and he won't be with us anymore. Enjoy his presence while you can.

> people are still butthurt over a show that came out 8 years ago

Attached: a.png (112x112, 19K)

>people
It's just barneyfag

Please hang yourself

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 10.53.02 PM.png (562x86, 19K)

You MLP fan-fuck you

Attached: DYqUfqvXUAMXvg0.jpg (960x720, 47K)

You're acting as if these degenerates that support this shitty show are perfectly rational people that never interfere with others' business. This never happens though.

Attached: Screen Shot 2014-01-04 at 4.19.32 PM.png (838x57, 24K)

You have no place to talk about who's rational. Dog diddler.

Hey, don't shoot the messenger.

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-10-03 at 5.39.56 PM.png (575x325, 29K)

Oh boy I wish I could shoot you while your family watch

>your family
His family abandoned him years ago. You'll have to settle for his dogs. They'll probably be relieved.