I don't watch much TV...

I don't watch much TV, but I heard that there's been a big push in a lot of the currently airing shows to have a character get an abortion.

This article from last year says that they even called it an abobo to make it no big deal.

Who could possibly be behind this?

'Maude' got an ABO back in the '70's?!

What the fuck is wrong with kikes?

>Who could possibly be behind this?
Abobo

>I don't watch much TV

good, watch even less.

Good. We are overpopulated.

to be honest, i want liberal white girls to keep getting abortions.

i'd rather minorities have a shitload of kids than white liberals. white liberals are the problem.

Yes, because abortion, legal as it may be, shouldn't be the last resort or a hard decision, but a common one that you should be proud of.

FUCK OFF, aborting kids isn't something to be proud of

How about you stop being a fag and just stop altogether

This is such a fucking meme. WE are not overpopulated, the world is.

The overpopulation is not going to be stemmed by a bunch of American/European Sluts getting rid of last month's mistake.

If you want to decrease world population, you have to drop prophylactics on shitholes like India and Africa.

Anime counts as TV. You're still just sitting around watching mindless entertainment every week. I don't watch any western TV right now though.

300 million and counting on an area thats mostly desert and swamp. You're the meme.

South Park talked about abortions on their Christmas Critter episode.

By old people and third worlders, killing first world kids won't fix our increasing lifespan and african women popping out squads of guerillas.

first world kids getting aborted by trashy bar whores and druggies that sleep with you for pot?

Nigger here. The main problem is whites are the ones aborting white children and giving birth proudly to their racemixed abominations. I'm not stupid, I know everything good in terms of scientific advancement and technological luxuries were made by whites. If whites never existed this planet would be lucky if we just entered the bow and arrow age. Minorities are having kids left and right, even encouraged to do so by white governments while the white race dies out. Minorities, who have never contributed anything of value in the history of mankind and never will, need to have abortion as population control.

The united states is mostly empty space and is on average less developed than Africa. Almost half the country lives in the 3 largest cities.

fpbp

God Emperor confirmed as the second coming of Reagan.

Shhhhhh

>but I heard that there's been a big push in a lot of the currently airing shows
there isnt. its just old women in the MSM trying to create news.

Hollywood is degenerate. Abortion. Interracial relationships (most o which are BM/WW despite the relative rarity of the pairing in reality). Weed.

Note that it will always be white women getting abortions. And it'll probably always be framed as "I'm a strong independent womyn don't need no man! I'm young and wild and free and I want to live my life to the fullest! Kids are for losers!"

ZOG propaganda to suppress white birthrates

Bump

>overpopulation whites! Stop having kids!
>your country is dying! We need young refugees to come in and take jobs! There aren't enough natives to take them all!

Fucking Jews

We need abortion so poor people can stop having so many god damn kids.

Even alt-right people should be against abortion.

You'd be against murdering minorities, right?

Well abortion is murder.

>"but the kid will grow up in a struggling household. We're just not ready!"

That's such stupid logic. If you think it's a life (and most people admit these days that it is) then that's the same as saying it's ok to kill a 1 year old to spare it from suffering as it grows more conscious of it's surroundings and station in life. It's saying it's ok to kill poor people in general.

THIS. SQUARED TO INFINITY.

There have already been abortion episodes for years. This is nothing new.

Yep. Yep. Yep.

Don't let your kids watch the electric kike

What's new is less handwringing and more:
"Where were you? Supposed to meet us at 6 for monhitos!'
"Oh had to get a quick abbo."
It's like the endless fag couples showing up on HGTV and commercials doing traditionally norm stuff--designed to desensitize larger pop to degeneracy. That said, we should leave Roe V. Wade alone. Crime is down because of it. And getting rid of easy abortion will take nig pop through the roof. It's been stable at 13 percent thanks to Roe. Don't call for it's removal Sup Forums just start marrying white, grateful 5's and fucking them full of babies. Fast...

Abortions are a necessary evil. Without them we would have 50x the niggers.

That TV sure has some fucking opinions huh?

>Anime counts as TV.
anime is fine

I don't see anything morally wrong with it

Damn that's obscure

>hgtv

What kind of man watches hgtv? I mean I've watched maybe literally 45 minutes worth in my life at doctors offices. You seem familiar enough with it to pick up on the trends.

It's. Sacrement to feminists

>Justifying murder
Even niggers don't deserve to be killed.

Yeah
Stop watching the electric jew

>Alyssa Rosenberg

Literally every fucking time

/r/thedonald, we're glad for your help in convincing normies to vote trump, but it's time for you to leave now

It's hilarious how close this is to being true.

>Nigger here.
kek

From reading your post, you shouldn't call yourself that. As funny as it is.

For me it was the combination of Rosenberg, Cohen and Cash that made me want to make this thread.

I don't think Cash is a Jewish name, but it's fucking funny and her nose is huge.

Abortion is murder. There's no way around it. I don't even really care if you were raped.

The only logical scenario where someone can kill it is if the baby is gonna kill the mother but die regardless. If it's a choice BETWEEN the mother and the child, that's trickier. I guess it is not murder if a Mother does not give her life for her 8 year old child's but it is incredibly selfish.

But everything else is murder, plain and simple.

Kikes gonna kike.

What else is new?

>I don't even really care if you were raped

As someone who has been raped and worried about a pregnancy (wasn't pregnant thankfully), I'll ask you to kindly fuck off :)

You would gain a lot more sympathy if you didn't have the writing style of a passive-aggressive Tumblrina