ITS NOT FAIR

ITS NOT FAIR

Attached: EA9D8126-496F-4D87-AC60-20F9E808B55B.jpg (1041x1600, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fUYaosyR4bE&list=RDfUYaosyR4bE&t=32
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: BED68198-5043-49E6-9568-24EB3FB3D4D4.jpg (1041x1600, 487K)

I agree...He's like, what? 100 of thousands year older than her.

I think past a certain point, an age difference kind of stops mattering.

>Nebula now has her crappy movie look
Annoying

Attached: Nebula_(Earth-616).jpg (202x375, 55K)

Always apply 7-year rule. half your age +7, and you're good to go.

WOMEN ARE WHORES .. REAL OR FICTIONAL

Attached: 1520708449670.jpg (591x522, 39K)

She's bald since Annihilation but now she has the clothes and purple face.

Attached: Nebula.jpg (1255x1951, 316K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fUYaosyR4bE&list=RDfUYaosyR4bE&t=32

why do people still read trash like this?

Never got what was the appeal of casual sex.

Is that the fucking Bebop?

It's all about the mood. Sex can go from disgusting to the most fantastic thing ever. Some people prefer an attachment to their partner, others just want to have some fun, for others it's even a case of exercising power and control, not so much about the act itself, but for the gratification of having another person be at their most vulnerable and at their "mercy".

It feels good and when you don't like most things about the person aside from the body it's a great option.

Simple, they are both good looking, bored and feral natured enough that a quick rut or 2 works out just fine for them.

That or fighting and since they are supposed to be getting along keeping their mouths and hands occupied for a pleasurable experience is the best option.

Same.
I hear the term 'slut shame' thrown around but nobody talks about the shit guys give other guys if they don't fuck like it's shaking hands. I need to trust a bitch.
I don't, I'm not an idiot, but I do make sure I can hurt her just as much she can hurt me

>Implying user has had it.

>I do make sure I can hurt her just as much she can hurt me

That is...such a ridiculously fucked way to look at life.

If you treat relationships like warfare thats just what youll get

The upside is the lack of emotional attachment. It's easier to enjoy the act and not worry about it later. There's also the thrill of being with someone new.

The downside is the lack of emotional attachment. No affection to heighten the mood.

What book even is this

Because not all of us are from tumblr

She's been a bald cyborg since way before annihilation.

Billions of years older.

He is older than everything in the current universe. Although that probably got resetted once the multiverse got rebooted into the 8th illustration of the multiverse.

That is messed up, user.