So which cartoons made you into a furry, Sup Forums?

For me it is definitely Sally and Bunnie from the sonic Satam series.

Attached: satam_sally_by_ccn_by_sally_acorn_fans.png (483x765, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

derp.ibooru.org/1012001
derpicdn.net/img/view/2015/10/29/1012001__safe_artist-colon-mixermike622_screencap_oc_oc-colon-fluffle puff_crossover_pearl (steven universe)_peridot (steven universe)_poofle u.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This broad as well.

Attached: GPKxIpIOrgVl.jpg (600x450, 103K)

>>>/двaч/

I mean, define furry? If we're talking full furry fandom shit, nothing, if we're just talking about finding certain anthropomorphic characters cute....she was probably the first one

Attached: Miss-Bianca.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Rouge is best girl.

his is the earliest one I can recall, though I do recall these coming later

Attached: Rosie.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Shouldn't this thread be in /trash/?

Attached: puzzled pearl.png (406x535, 203K)

Why?

Attached: F.TTA.Animaniacs.jpg (640x480, 75K)

Hnnnnggg, i forgot about her. Wasnt there also a marilyn monroe-esque character as well?

All you have to do is crack open Swat Kats and look at the women within.

Attached: Callie and Felina.jpg (469x429, 68K)

Animaniacs

Attached: YakkoWarner.png (309x405, 97K)

Minerva probably. I don't think finding anthro characters attractive makes you a furry tough.

Yiff in hell
etc
etc

Space Jam

Space Jam. But I thought it was dumb when she was about to be crushed, and they acted like it was a big deal when all the other characters were getting beaten down cartoonishly. Even Granny, another woman.

>tfw had my first kinda lewd dream about Dot Warner at 6-8 still remember each detail
Dot fucked me up

Still a furry, I was ruined by the wolf mother.

Attached: Raksha.jpg (839x478, 56K)

Didn't exactly make me one when I was younger, but she made me too weak to resist catgirls.

Attached: Callie.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Attached: Ted Turner's Secret Shame.jpg (335x5000, 829K)

I blame this fine piece of ass right here for my fall.

Attached: 1508588433336.jpg (993x768, 125K)

Kill yourself ban-evading Argentinian.
KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF.
derp.ibooru.org/1012001
derpicdn.net/img/view/2015/10/29/1012001__safe_artist-colon-mixermike622_screencap_oc_oc-colon-fluffle puff_crossover_pearl (steven universe)_peridot (steven universe)_poofle u.png

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.jpg (307x156, 24K)

Kill yourself ban-evading Argentinian.
KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF.
derp.ibooru.org/1012001

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.jpg (307x156, 24K)

All morning long, this thread has been Barneyfag vs. the Janitors.

Who will triumph?

Finding anthro females attractive never felt furry. Simply thought of it as an appreciation of other types of females like aliens and robots. If it's visually appealing in some manner? That's all there is to it. Anyone else?

On a side note what really annoys me is whenever they screw up the designs and just make an anthro chick too human. Either go full human or full animal anthro. Don't half-ass it. Especially when they make male anthros more animalistic while the female ones look too human.

Attached: alopex_by_lucid_dakou-d6gey4j.png (503x1262, 247K)

>quality control RECEIVED

What I don't understand is why this obsessive failure is ganging up on the picture of Pearl from Steven Universe when she has nothing to do with MLP. Usually his shtick is MLP triggers him, but Steven Universe has nothing to do with MLP or Hasbro or nothing.

Oh? Barneyfag added Steven Universe to his trigger list or just Pearl specifically?

>when she has nothing to do with MLP
The picture comes from a Fluffle Puff/Steven Universe crossover video.
derp.ibooru.org/1012001

I see now, you should delete that as well now that it's well understood so the thread isn't derailed further.

You're reaching, dogfucking pedoqueer. There is nothing against the rules of posting a picture a MLP fan made of a character from another show that doesn't feature ponies in it, or whichever version was posted.

You are a cancer, you pedophile dog fucking Canadian.