Literally anyone can die in Infinity War now

gamesradar.com/no-hero-is-safe-marvel-has-let-the-avengers-infinity-war-writers-kill-off-anyone-they-want/

>It might be time to start buying tissues in bulk. We don’t know the identity of the superhero(es) going six feet under in Avengers: Infinity War just yet, but we now know that anyone is fair game. Iron Man, Thor, Cap; Marvel doesn’t care who you are – they’re letting the writers kill you off.

>Speaking to the Toronto Sun, Infinity War writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely revealed that no word came down from on-high when it came to who can and cannot shuffle off their mortal coil in the third Avengers movie.

>“Marvel allowed us big swings. So, there wasn’t a mandate that everything had to get tied up in a neat bow so that they could continue with another one and another one,” McFeely explains. Of course, that doesn’t mean Infinity War is going to wipe out a few heroes for the sake of it, as Markus expands, “[I]f there’s a good story reason for it they were open to anything. We didn’t want to cut off a flower just as it’s beginning to bloom. But a nice big flower? Maybe.”

Who’s gonna get it?

Attached: 8D5C63D4-0666-4E81-8049-FC1ABEE6F297.jpg (600x600, 111K)

And then come back later in the next movies.

Not so fast

Attached: AC25C2C0-4CE7-4174-A291-0F505F5ACB75.png (640x1136, 293K)

Are we going to hold him to this?

>implying it will stick
Tell me lies, tell me sweet sweet lies.

>Spider Man dies
>insert Miles Morales

marvel isn't going to kill off anyone who is irreplaceable and has popular movies. SO i'd say black panther and spider-man are safe because the MCU hasn't milked them quite enough yet. Probably gonna be cap (replaced by bucky), bucky himself, or one of the GotG desu

It ends up being Groot again.

>We're not going to cut off a flower just as it blooms

>kills off character 'permanently'
>massive backlash between IW and A4
>"just kidding guise, it was just a funny joke!"

I have reservations with Miles and detest Riri, but since I'm not that much of a fan of MCU Iron Man and Spidey I'd be slightly amused if people crying for stakes in their superhero flicks enabled diversity swaps as a consequence.
Of course they'd just bitch anyway that one complaint doesn't cancel out another, but my amusement would endure.

You people hated the new spiderman.

Anyone already has a sequel should be safe.

Only if it's Cap or Scarlet Witch

My bets on Cap, Thor and most definitely Ironman maybe hawkeye

>Implying they'd do that now Bendis has fucked of to DC

They also said:
> Secondary characters would get more prominence in Infinity War
> Wanda and Vision would be very powerful and important
> Wasp would play a big part in A4

Yeah, and I'd hate Morales even more.

Regardless of my personal opinion on Holland (which is mixed), they literally just spelled it out for you in the article

>Peter Parker dies
>replaced by Miles
Cap it

>Spider Man dies
They can put Morales there, I don't give a fuck about Tom Holland

Stop posting that pepe garbage. You're either retarded or under-age.

Attached: images.jpg (228x221, 5K)

I think alot of the people who are shouting for stakes are Spidey fags who smugly know their fave is safe so push for others to get the chop.

Dear god no.
I can totally see them doing this but damn that would be a bullshit move. ffs Peter is barely a teen in that universe, will they really off him to have their less-than-popular diversity hire?

I don't think it'd be a good idea but it would be something decent for Tony. The sum of all his bad decisions is getting a 15 year old kid killed

It's probably going to be Tony. He seems just about done in the MCU.

I hope this movie or the next.

He and Cheadle are old, they're gonna start looking it soon.

RDJ can just be a retired Tony and become new fury, problem sold.

It's not like RDJ wouldn't be oppose to using blackface anyway

>Tfw Donald Glover will finally be the Spider-Man

>he cant leave the character until the DVD comentary