Drumpf is racist

Try to refute this drumpfkins. Don't hurt yourself in the process.

Okay, so am I.

Gas the kikes, behead the dunecoons, club the kangz.

>Killary lost
>Try to refute this Shills. Don't hurt yourself in the process.

the election is already over, came back in 4 years

there is literally nothing wrong with being racist

>inb4 1 post by id
>sage

no need to, I don't care if he is

who is this "Drumpf"?

She won the fucking popular vote you retard. Clearly the country wanted her and if Drumpf wasn't elected through a bullshit gerrymandering system than she would have won. Refute this you fucking faggot, don't hurt yourself in the process

Hillary is a racist. Refute that. Also, citation needed

Wuz wrong.

>2 posts by id.

>a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Yes Drumpf is racist. MAGA

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

Why do you have so much self hatred? You literally spend time on a white supremacist board that advocates for a racist leader who wants to build a wall in front of your country to keep people like you out. For no good fucking reason. I cannot possibly understand how someone in your situation would side with white supremacy.

You are literally going to get nothing good out of a Drumpf presidency. You support a man and his supporters who hate you and you are supporting ridiculous tariffs that will directly attack your countries economy. You're an idiot.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Please use proper grammar CTR.

This is probably complete bullshit. But hey, get your information from fucking memes you pathetic imbecile.

Can't believe we allowed dumbasses who believe fucking memes to pick the king of all idiots to be a fucking president.

Are you guys still trying? Are you still in denial?

King of the idiots is probably a better choice than Queen of the incompetent idiots.

And what is wrong with racism?

I don't need to accept the results when the country did not pick him, the system did.

Go to bed faggot.

The system exists to make sure that the people who run a campaign like Hillary tend not to be elected.

Thanks for respecting KEK

>Try to refute this drumpfkins. Don't hurt yourself in the process.
You are obsessed with race. You are a racist OP.

>article 2

Getting this upset God danm

Everyone is racist but it's only bad when white people do it.

Oh other than dividing people based on fucking SKIN PIGMENTATION. Assuming people are superior and giving privilege to groups of people who don't deserve it simply for existing.

You don't need to even slightly intelligent to understand that racism is just stupid. It is proven that only low-IQ individuals are racist and I'm assuming this board is filled with the unintelligent.

The better question is, why is racism and hatred in any form ok? You literally cannot provide a substantial answer, because racism is inherently problematic and destructive for no reason. History has shown us that multicultural societies prosper, while hateful societies are ruined because of bigotry.

Proofs?

Hey, it's okay :) everyone loses sometimes, just funny that when Trump said he may not accept the election results you called him anti-democracy. Now when you lost to the same system is the system's fault? It's kinda sad when they struggle to hold on to the little bit of pride they have left after they failed miserably.

You mean the same system that picked Obama and Bill?

Maybe he is but what does it matter anymore?
He won.
His racism isn't going to stop him from making America great again.

A campaign of what? Of the facts? Of logical and proven policies rather than just telling a bunch of uneducated white people that they'll get their pathetic factory jobs back?

A campaign based on being the most qualified person to ever run for president? A campaign of acceptance rather than bigotry?

Also, a campaign that led to the better half of the electorate who isn't racist, sexist, homophobic and trans-phobic to stand up against an orange racist?

Buzzwords, buzzwords, buzzwords. Keep trying little mouse, they'll just put us higher and you lower.

It's vetted information put into memes used to educate the ignorant during the meme wars,
But, you fucking cock sucking faggot who still hasn't provided source for your original asserton- keep projecting you slimy dick sucking bitch

White people are the only people who can be racist. White people are the only people who find it ok to enslave, to subjugate, and to conquer nations and then not apologize for it. Why is it that white countries are always the most racist countries? Well, that's because contempt for other races who whites deem inferior is something only white people are pathetic enough to do

I fixed your shitty forced CTR meme, you fag. Now go put a dildo in your ass, your mom's titty and your mouth, and cry yourself to sleep.

OP living in fallacy, this ass blasted

Yes, but there's two parts to this system. There's the popular vote which represents actual fucking democracy and then there's the other part that's completely unfair and allows democracy to be rendered invalid, in favor for "representation"

>leader who wants to build a wall in front of your country to keep people like you out
I'm fine with mexicans. I still destest illegal immigration of all kinds, regardless of where they come from. My grandparents went through all of the steps in the long process of legal immigration; it's not fair for some spic to just hop over the border without the proper procedures.

Also, did you ever consider that that guy might like his home country and not want to move to the U.S.? You're actling like Mexico is such a terrible place that every Mexican is desperate to get into the U.S.

>west coast liberals took a break from having democratically passed propositions overturned by activist judges to complain that the electoral college isn't democratic
My fucking sides.

>OP makes nebulous assertion
>demands others refute it instead of
presenting supporting evidence

Liberal (((debate))) skills

The Presidency has never been decided by popular vote.

The super predators comment was not racist and it certainly isn't shit compared to saying a judge can't do his job because he's fucking Mexican.

Also, none of those other things were actually said by her and you have no proof other than your pathetic memes.

Why should people 100 years later apologize for something their ancestors did? We did nothing wrong, you're just ruining race relations by acting this way. Btw! Whites were imprisoned and enslaved in much harher conditions, for much longer and much more brutal as well. Or is that part of history forgotten because it doesn't fit your narrative that all whites are racist because their ancestors possinly owned slaves?

Hillary already won drumphfags

They should've run a candidate who knew how to run rallies not just fundraisers. Hillary just isn't cool. A third of the democratic party can barely stand to hear her speak: I know because i was a democrat just earlier this year. The country despises her and doesn't see her as a leader figure.

As depressing as it may be, politics was never really about policy. Clinton was an unelectable candidate, and now the Democrats are going to pay for trying to to force her down our throats.

Undocumented* immigration and have you ever thought about how hard it actually is nowadays due to illiberal immigration laws to stay in the U.S.

Most undocumented immigrants didn't hop over the border like you fucking fantasize that they do, they usually came here legally, got a visa and then overstayed the visa. It's hard to track when your visa will be overdue and many immigrants who haven't fully immigrated don't always have help in keeping track with this.

Also, you morons believe in this fucking fallacy that these immigrants are criminals when it's proven that most of the people who are undocumented came here for work and commit less crimes than U.S. citizens, and legal immigrants, due to the fact that they want to keep a low profile because they want to maintain jobs.

You do not have facts on your side. Your ignorance is your weapon. You poorly educated, easily manipulated morons got played.

We don't care, our guy won, your gal lost, suck a dick and prep for the gas chambers :^)

Says the guy who can't get over the fact his bitch lost the race and who chose to ignore corruption to the core of his candidate.

>Dumbass observes the question
>Instead of refuting any of my arguments he just claims I haven't substantiated it
>With nothing else to say he just blames his favorite scapegoat for his terrible life being muh Jews

Kinda like "muh russians" when y'all got destroyed in the election right?

Great job, you really elected a guy who wasn't corrupt and all..

Although he still hasn't released his tax returns, he is appointing a bunch of career politicians to his cabinet, and he is already retracting many of the promises he made.

I love your Marine le pen meme

>destroyed

We won the popular vote. The electoral college was not a landslide. Also, great job ignoring the fact that the Russians interfered with a U.S. election. I'm so happy to see that the party of Reagan is now so pro-Russia that they support a foreign country intervening on an election.

But hey, Drumpf needed to win so he could be Putin's little bitch so it's cool, right?

Like i said, I don't care where they came from or how they got here. I already know that hundreds of Europeans come here on """vacation""" and just stay here forever, and I hope our government starts to track those asshole down too.
>Also, you morons believe in this fucking fallacy that these immigrants are criminals
I already know they commit less crimes than U.S. citizens, but if they don't respect our immigration policies, they're still criminals in my book.
>have you ever thought about how hard it actually is nowadays due to illiberal immigration laws to stay in the U.S.
I know it's hard. It took my dirt-poor (at the time) grandfather more than eight years to get approval to move here from Switzerland. That doesn't mean i have any more sympathy for those who break the rules. Instead of defending illegal immigration, Libtards like you should be shilling to relax our existing immigration laws.

Damn, you guys really can't debate me can you? This is all you have? Man, I knew you guys were pathetic but this is sad.

Implying the recount of the votes was in Shilliary's favor

you are a faggot. there you go

Everyone is racist. This is a scientifically proven fact.

There is nothing wrong with racism either. Literally an on issue to me. It's like trying to get me to panic because the sky is blue.

>muh popular vote
Irrelevant, both Clinton and Trump fought for the Electoral College, not the popular vote. If they were fighting for the popular vote Trump would have campained differently and still won. It's like being checkmated in chess and complaining about the rules of checkers. (Lets not forget 3000000 illegals who voted likely for Hillary). You failed again.

You didn't make an argument, you made a claim. Claims demand substantiating evidence before even being considered worthy of consideration.

Because only racists receive the Ellis Island award.

> Drumpf has hugged Rosa Parks
> You never will

>gerrymandering
Cmon, for fucks sake. It was part of the system since the beginning, you foreigner.

Yeah, that's exactly what we were trying to do, but you know, fear worked better I guess. Now Trump will simply keep the existing laws or make them worse, and on top of that he will create expensive deportation forces that will be nothing but counterproductive because it will never stop illegal immigration and people will continue to come over.

Want to curb illegal immigration? Create better laws first. Don't exacerbate the problem by electing an idiot who promises to throw all the illegals out to get the jerbs back, but doesn't actually understand how impractical it is to deport millions of people.

Funny how you can only say buzzwords then when I try to talk to you about them you hide and just reply to others saying he's a racist etc. you've said nothing to prove anything you've said is correct.

The burden of proof is on you

Looks like the wrong Candidate got asked if they would accept the results of the election.

I don't know that he's racist. He may be just a salesman that knows his audience. But he's being used to an extent by actual racists.

Have you been reading my rebuttals? I have been substantiating my claims. You just can't debate me.

I'm a racist too nigger.

>Loses
>Blames the state lines which havent changed

Oh man this is rich. I bet you loved the electoral college when the polls showed your girl winning.

>For no good fucking reason

OP is a racist. Try to refute this OPkins. Don't hurt yourself in the process.

Say it with me. President Trump :^)

>It's hard to track when your visa will be overdue
It can't be that difficult.

There isn't a single piece of evidence posted in this entire thrread to corroborate the claim that Trump is a racist. Not one.

>Muh popular vote.
You lost where it really counted. Even Clinton herself conceded on the night of the election. Your like a baseball team that just lost a game, complaining that you should've won b/c you got more bases: that's not how the game works. If you want to change this broken-ass system in the future, be my guest, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't accept the results of the current system.
>Muh Russians hacked my emails.
Also, on the note of Russian hackers, it just goes to show how Clinton's private server was NOT, in fact, safe from foreign hackers, even though she claimed it was. If she didn't want to allow Russians to influence our election, then maybe she shouldn't have been keeping all those dirty, incriminating secrets. Sure, they interfered, but the Democratic party should've anticipated that before they ran $hillary.

The humiliation of having to come to Sup Forums and post that hillary pepe with a bait topic about "Drumpf being racist"

We truly have won.

>it wasn't impractical when Eisenhower, Clinton, and Obama were doing by the millions
This is why nobody is taking your "arguments" seriously. You're a 12 year old girl who thinks history started on November 8, 2016.

>Its hard to read the dates on your visa

Wow the best and the brightest really do come over here illegally

Why do Hillary supporters talk like a Carebears villain?

>NOT SO FAST DRUMFKINS. ONCE WE BRING THIS PETITION TO THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE ALL THE SMILES IN YOUR PATHETIC WORLD WILL BECOME FROWNS!

Kek

and yet she lost, what a loser hahahahahah

>Clearly the country wanted her

3 million tallied votes were from illegals.
Trump won the popular vote.

>Yeah, that's exactly what we were trying to do, but you know, fear worked better I guess.
I can't remember the last time I heard any Liberal politician (especially not Clinton), or any of my Liberal college acquaintances suggest anything close to that. They all defend illegal immigration, but never even think of making it legal.

What if all those illegals voted Trump?!?!?!?

He's over 70. All those old people are racist. What did you expect?

Burden of proof lies with you, sorry. Sage these threads.

He's a racist? well that's too bad you nigger

Not a foreigner. I get it, the states decide, but frankly, the system is archaic in nature and other countries laugh at the fact that presidents in our country don't need to be elected by either an absolute majority, but by fucking states. It's an undemocratic system that American idiots like you claim is democratic.

The only reason you support it, is for the fact that our country is not only more tolerant in better places, and that bigger states (like California) filled with intelligent people who want to see society progress, and people of color would be deciding our elections, rather than hicks out in Arkansas.

If we had solely the popular vote, our country would be electing progressives for every election and you damn well know that.

My bad, 3 million tallied votes to Clinton*

OP has yet to understand how Democracy works.

I don't know shit about Care Bears, but I still keked hard at that.

All whites are racist. We get it and don't give a fuck. So fuck off.