Infinity War Empire Details

I can't believe they're really making Thanos the main character.

-Thanos Is Stronger Than The Hulk
>>If you're expecting The Hulk to appear and save the day by giving Thanos a well-deserved beating, think again! "He's stronger than the Hulk," Joe Russo confirms. "He's more like Genghis Khan. He's a force of nature. He has a spiritual wisdom well beyond all the other characters. He is a conqueror of worlds. He doesn't have a weakness, and that's what makes him so threatening."

-The Movie Takes Place From Thanos' Point Of View
>"The point of view in this movie is Thanos, which makes this a really unique film," co-director Joe Russo explains. "We want people to walk out of the theatre going, 'That is a bad man.'"

>Screenwriter Stephen McFeely adds: "You could call this movie Avengers: Thanos if you wanted to. He is the main character." That's definitely a different approach to a movie like this but learning more about the Mad Titan is definitely a must after his previous brief appearances.

Attached: Thanos IW.jpg (1200x630, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/B.A.R.F.
screenrant.com/avengers-infinity-war-thanos-thor-screen-time/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"We want people to walk out of the theatre going, 'That is a bad man.'"

Haven't seen a villain/bad guy like that in a movie in a long time

The armour looks so good. Why in God's name did they decide a wife beater would look better?

>make big human
>remove humanity
I love evil bad guys who are just evil. The Terror was a breath of fresh air from the Tick.

He's probably going to have the classic armor in 4.

The armor is for intimidation, and the Avengers aren't intimidated. The wife beater is for giving a throw down. He needs to get down to business and also the freedom of movement. That's why it's called a "Beater".

-Avengers 4 Is A Very Different Sort Of Movie
>Avengers: Infinity War has been described as a heist movie but Avengers 4 will head down a very different route. "It's the Question Mark film," Anthony Russo points out. "It's more of an epic adventure in the classic sense, with huge emotional stakes." That definitely sounds like a good route to take things down and points to these two releases not being even remotely similar.

>As for those set photos pointing to time-travel playing a role, Joe once again pointed to Captain America: Civil War in regards to offering an explanation for those apparent flashbacks to The Avengers. "You should go back and look at clues in Civil War to what's in that movie," he teases.

"We want people to walk out of the theatre
Well that surely will do it

>As for those set photos pointing to time-travel playing a role, Joe once again pointed to Captain America: Civil War in regards to offering an explanation for those apparent flashbacks to The Avengers. "You should go back and look at clues in Civil War to what's in that movie," he teases.

B.A.R.F.
marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/B.A.R.F.

An upgraded version they are wearing on their hands in the sets pics.

>f you're expecting The Hulk to appear and save the day by giving Thanos a well-deserved beating
I thought Thor was stronger than the Hulk

>I can't believe they're really making Thanos the main character.

They are not, Thanos will only be in the movie for like 30 minutes, screencap this.

>screencap this
No.

its a walk in the park for him
he doesn't need to wear the armor make sense?

What? Because we would know that you are a shill?

Don't worry, we already know that whenever a marvel movie comes out the board gets filled with obvious shilling.

>Thanos walks.
>''Oh my god, so hyped!!! Better buy my imax tickets!''

>its a walk in the park for him

The problem with that is that Thanos is so OP that when they take him down is going to feel lame as fuck because is going to be a matter of him acting like an idiot.

Look at who Cap the Star Bangled Man with a Plan does not put on the Wakanda battlefield.

Remember what happened in Civil War.

Thor has a comeback with a vengeance arc and the most screen time out of the heroes, they know what they're doing.

Thor and Scarlet Witch will be the only ones to dent Thanos.

Yeah, Loki's dead. Another betrayal would feel cheap and it closes his arc in Ragnarok.

'member how people said Tony would appear for 3/4ths of Homecoming.

I 'member.

>'member how people said Tony would appear for 3/4ths of Homecoming.

This, Thanos will not be the main character just like Tony Stark was not during most of Homecoming.

Thanos and Thor have the most screen time. I'm guessing 50-56 minutes for Thanos and 30+ minutes for Thor. Thanos will get two separate flashbacks, one with Gamora and one while in his youth. He's present on Xandar, Thor's ship, Knowhere, Titan, Wakanda etc. He's getting more than 30 minutes.

>Thanos and Thor have the most screen time. I'm guessing 50-56 minutes for Thanos and 30+ minutes for Thor.
>I'm guessing
>I'm guessing
>I'm guessing

It's not a guess fuck nuts.

screenrant.com/avengers-infinity-war-thanos-thor-screen-time/

lel because no one watches them movies right? they all flopflopflop xD

>It's not a guess fuck nuts.
>>I'm guessing

>>Thanos and Thor have the most screen time.

That's not a guess, that's confirmed.

>>>Thanos and Thor have the most screen time.

It will not be that way, just by looking at the trailers Thor is barely on any of the scenes.

Look up the Epic of Gilgamesh, idiot

>Thor is barely on any of the scenes.

This, Thor will spend most of the movie trying to repair his hammer.

>Hurr durr I know more than the people who made the film

Ah yes the hour and a half long movie will be exactly like the 2 to 5 minute trailers.

>>Hurr durr I know more than the people who made the film

You are literally making the same argument, retard.

>Ah yes the hour and a half long movie will be exactly like the 2 to 5 minute trailers.

Yes, because they will release multiple trailers focusing on everybody but Thor just to bait and switch and ''just kidding, Thor is going to be in most of the movie lol''

And the argument to begin with was that ''Thanos is the main character'' which is a lie and only retards would fell for it.

>And the argument to begin with was that ''Thanos is the main character'' which is a lie and only retards would fell for it.

Thanos is the main character, get over it.

Do you think we will see death in the mcu ?

>Thanos is the main character, get over it.

Is not because he wont' be on screen for most of the movie.

That shit is just clickbait bullshit from the directors ''He is really important to the story so is like he was the main character!''

Who should I believe, the directors, actors and writers who no need to lie about something like this or a random nobody on Sup Forums who thinks he knows it all?

>"We want people to walk out of the theatre going, 'That is a bad man.'"
it's gonna be hilarious when people start rooting and agreeing with Thanos at the end of this.

Believe common sense.

The trailers have tons of different scenes with each of the Avengers so clearly Thanos will not be the main character.

What? Are you so stupid as to believe that all we saw in the trailers will happen in like 20 minutes and the rest of the movie will be Thanos in a spaceship traveling to Earth or some shit?

Are you stupid?

Is this english? What the fuck are you even trying to say?

Thanos appears or is confirmed to be appear in most of those setting dipshit.

>Thanos on Xandar confirmed
>Thanos on Thor's ship confirmed
>Thanos on Knowhere confirmed
>Thanos on Titan confirmed
>Thanos on Wakanda confirmed

Throw in the fact that he's confirmed to get two flashback scenes, then it's very easy to see how he's the main character and the character with the most screen time. The only places he doesn't up at in this movie are New york, wherever Thor forges his hammer and Edinburgh where Scarlet Witch and Vision are at..

Thanos jobs in the comics, what's the difference?

>with the most screen time

30 minutes out of a 2:30 hour movie doesn't mean that he is the main character.

His minions and army will eat up most of the screentime.

will we see death? Yes.

Will we see Death? Then I hope I see Eternity and the Living Tribunal in A4 as well

Does this mean that the half of humanity that dies in this movie will actually stay dead? If not, how will they bring 'em back?

>If not, how will they bring 'em back?
With the same thing that killed them in the first place, of course. Question is how they'll go about obtaining it.

>Thanos jobs in the comics, what's the difference?

That even in the comics the way he is defeated is lame.

>stronger than the Hulk
>there's a scene of Captain America blocking him without the shield

The Gamora flashback is the pre-title sequence.

He wasn't trying, he was just annoyed that Captain America was trying to defy him like that

There has to be a reason for Cap keeping Wanda out of the battle.

Cap is distracting him so Wanda can activate her Hex Sphere to control all the stones.

Thor is a comedy character now so he's screen time goes up.

Hopedully they destroy the stones at the end of A4.

>Now

But the shield is completely vibration absorbing.
At least when the writers wants it to happen.

I think it's going to be sweet when Vision disrupts the Gauntlet and everyone attacks at once.

>I'm guessing 50-56 minutes for Thanos and 30+ minutes for Thor.
Basically, Thanos attacking the Asgardian ship, laying waste on it and leaving Thor floating on space. Then the Guardians finding him and taking him to Earth.

There you have the reason he gets more screen time than the rest. The movie's opening sequence is pretty much about Thanos getting the Space Stone from Thor and what happens to him after that.

Someone should use this image to make an edit with the shadowed eyes

Its probably going to be Wanda who does that given her arc is about her being shit scared of herself and powers. Vision is IMHO the one making Cap stronger and hiding everyone from Thanos's sight.

Whoa, wait a second? The devil?! Could it be that the writer is referring to Mephisto, a character who played a key role in the Infinity Gauntlet comic book? Asked to elaborate on the remarks above, Markus said: "Oh, Mephisto in the comics. I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of Mephisto. He’s often seen in hell, but he’s not the evil. He’s something more elemental, more primal."

The fact that Markus wouldn't flat out deny the presence of Mephisto in the movie is definitely interesting and we've been hearing for a while now that Avengers: Infinity War is going to feature some surprise characters. We'll just have to wait and see for now but let us know your thoughts below.