Why is Disney presenting a morally-corrupt thief as a hero?

Why is Disney presenting a morally-corrupt thief as a hero?

Attached: thief.jpg (1024x1024, 136K)

He gave food to those starving children, so he isn't completely corrupt. He is like a Robin Hood, of sorts.

Michael Brown stole those cigarillos 'cause he needed them. He was a hero.

>Gotta eat to live
>Gotta steal to eat
Otherwise we’d get along.

put that ass on that nasir

Attached: turn around bitch.jpg (1920x1040, 221K)

WRONG!

Attached: latest[1].jpg (627x268, 33K)

Is it wrong to steal a loaf of bread to feed your starving family?
Well, suppose you got a large starving family. Is it wrong to steal a truckload of bread to feed them?
And, what if your family don't like bread? They like... cigarettes?
Now, what if instead of giving them away, you sold them at a price that was practically giving them away. Would that be a crime?

Attached: 630384.jpg (640x480, 27K)

I read that in his voice

Why didn't he get a job like every fucking else?

no one is going to hire a fucking thief

Its not they have extensive background checks. Just find someone who isn't familiar with him and get to work. I mean that would be harder than just stealing from other people I guess and he was clearly taking the easy life.

He wouldn't be a very convincing diamond in the rough if he wasn't presented with any roughness

They didn't just hand out jobs back then lmao! The kinds of jobs offered to street urchins were like working to death in a coal mine or having your dick chopped off so you could wipe a fat old ladies ass.

Yeah except this is literally a disneyfied version of whatever you are thinking of. He could have found a job if he tried.

Aladdin reputation as a thief and street rat was well known by the city's residents.

Attached: laddie.png (843x467, 545K)

But what stopped him from finding a job? Agrabah looked pretty bustling merchant wise. You telling me none of them needed someone to hoist up boxes?

>why would I hire the same asshole who keeps stealing food from that guy across the market

the literal shut in harem girls even knew him by name

Attached: harem.png (837x467, 542K)

And Hitler liked to hand feed animals.

Attached: hitler-with-roe-deer.jpg (1000x629, 168K)

It was literally just a piece of bread lmao, how is it morally-corrupt to try to survive? He even gave it to children that were hungrier than him.

The only morally-corrupt thieves here are the royalty for not caring about the starving peasants as they live in gardens full of fruit trees.

Attached: pepsi_derp.jpg (2160x2092, 215K)

I'm sure he snuck in there all the time to cuck their owner, why wouldn't htey know his name?

He steals from muslims. It's not a crime or a sin.

>reductio ad hitlerum
You're literally autistic if you think stealing a piece of bread is as bad as gassing millions of people and starting a war that killed millions more.

For as long as people have had stories, the thief and the conman have been romanticized. Everyone wishes they could just do as they pleased and dodge the consequences, nobody wants to work their life away under someone else just to make ends meet.

The Syrians are not refugees at all, they're economic migrants.

also the fact that the guards who early on were definitely overzealous but still just doing their jobs, turn out to be goons for jafaar and are happy to murder foreign nobles on his command.

>gassing "people"

Ah I see how you're confused now

Just hire him to move large, nonconcealable items with limited resale value and low personal usability.

You say that like most of the migrants are Syrian and not African gibsmedats.

please just ignore and report posts like that instead of replying to them

that's like asking why its impossible for ex-cons nowadays to find even the most menial of jobs, so they're forced to return to crime.

It's because they're a liability.

Why? Purely Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums are allowed to go to 500+ replies. It's obviously welcome here.

I will savor this sweet treat

Attached: 1521648530209.jpg (1024x1024, 173K)

*ahem*

Attached: IMG_20180321_130657.jpg (1440x1918, 291K)

Oh good God no, not the lips meme again.

Attached: catdisgust.jpg (351x351, 17K)

did he?

Attached: aladdin.webm (853x480, 1.84M)

this only works if you dont live in a shithole country.

this would probably make a ton of shithole countries tho because "muh hungry inmmigrantsss"

He could have found a job if he tried hard enough. Even if he couldn't, he could have started his own business, perhaps a message courier service or teaching parkour.

You do realize this took place during the feudalist period, right? Not everyone can just open up a business then, just like how not everyone can just open up a business now.

eh, there's always a way to make a living

Attached: Aladdin-disneyscreencaps.com-5870.jpg (954x540, 127K)

What do you mean? Who can't start their own business? Even kids today have their own businesses.

>You do realize this took place during the feudalist period, right?

It's just a storytelling device used to show what kind of character Aladdin is.

Attached: wolf.png (691x635, 456K)

What does that mean? He wasn't allowed to trade his services for money or food? I doubt they could enforce that. In the bazaar, it appears that nothing is regulated at all.

He's actually not really portrayed as a good guy as much as the main character.

At the very least he gets shit on about lying about who he is

There really isn't a point where he's declared the good guy but we assume he's supposed to be. In reality Aladdin is just the guy who's a surprisingly realistic well-rounded character with real flaws.

It was mainly in reference to your comparison to "kids these days". Comparing what people do in the world today to really any time periods before is apples and oranges due to how technology has evolved. It has literally ever been easier to start a "business" thanks to the internet.

Alladdin would be like a parkour youtube fag and roll in ad money till he busted his jaw after a slip up and had to drink through straws for the rest of his life.

Seeing how he's outcast because he doesn't have parents, no one will ever hire an street urchin for fear of him stealing which ironically forced him to steal, and people are assholes.

Republicans are amazingly fucking retarded.

What fucking services? He's only good at stealing and manual labor. And they already have slaves for manual labor. Are you saying he should have sold himself into slavery? And even if he was good at anything else, they likely had guilds or a caste system to lock people like him out of gainful employment. Libertarian dumbfuck.

He never got convicted because he still has two hands. Therefore. Allah must have hid his sins and forgave him.

You've stepped down to Rorschach's level in just one post.

I thought it was "Can't we all get along?"

It's just a little bread guys.

It is Italy, corruption and petty crime are the national past time there so they agreeing that minor (or even major if no one else is around) theft is fine was to be expected.

I mean, a lot of Disney protagonists aren't "good".
>Ariel was a lovestruck fuckup
>Quasimodo was a simp
>Pocahontas was a lovestruck fuckup
>Mowgli was unspeakably selfish
>Rapunzel was a reckless idiot
>Pinocchio was a reckless idiot
>Simba would've been a slacker if Rafiki hadn't found him
The only truly noble Disney heroes are Mulan, Bianca and Bernard, Tarzan, and maybe Herc.

Attached: cadd673ef1c50575c65f6671ad08d96e.jpg (520x279, 35K)

he could not, as the writers would not let him.

Gonna include Herc in that one, he only fucked up because he didn't know how to control his strength as a teen. After the training with Phil, he's an all around hero who only only folly was that he liked Meg too much to point he gave his powers away, and even then he did that so she wouldn't be dragged down to the Underworld.

Why didn't Aladdin just migrate to Europe?

It was difficult for brown people to get jobs after 9/11.

ITT: Employment in ancient Arabia was exactly the same as it is in the modern United States.

Why he didn't improved the quality of life of all the kingdom after becoming friend of the sultan?

Herc actions were out of validation, until the part where he saves Meg.

(((Diversity)j)

no he's right, its otherwise

I remember there being an episode of the cartoon about this, where the sultan was shocked to discover there were poor people in his kingdom.

wtf I love Hitler now!

Attached: Screenshot_1350.png (1415x1079, 2M)

Seriously, not picturing Hitler or Stalin or whoever as a 100% inhuman monster is a pretty valuable insight. There but for the grace of God go I.

>He steals because he has literally nothing and he has to eat

The sultan is benevolent but a complete retard and presumably has little real authority over his kingdom.

I know that I was being facetious. I'm a literal natsoc

Attached: 1519255133616.jpg (702x960, 117K)

>Stalin
>not a 100% inhuman monster

He is suppose to be sexy.

>Young and attractive
>Nice singing voice
>Thief so he's got a criminal aspect to himself
It's girl bait, OP. Chicks go apeshit for attractive criminals.

Disney corrupting the 1990s youth