Odds of Ginsburg dying in the next 4 years: 36%

Odds of Ginsburg dying in the next 4 years: 36%
Odds of Breyer dying in the next 4 years: 27%

Odds of at least one: 53%
Odds of both: 10%

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

YOUR VILE JEWISH FAGGING OF AMERICA WILL COME TO AN END

DIE FUCKING KIKE DIE

How about odds on the more logical number, 8 years?

THE JUSTICES DAHNOLD. GIVE ME YOUR JUSTICES.

Why not just step down now, and let Obama put in younger ones?

What is congress

The senate has to approve Obongo's appointments. The republican controlled senate were like "lel no nig, we'll wait for the next president."

A court full of Ted Cruzes would be based.

Adding the percents is not how you do that math fuckwad

Made this a while back

FUCK
I thought I scrubbed my faggoty signature.

Whatever anons, the point stands.
>Behind 9001 proxies

Try doing the math again

Kennedy should retire, maybe Clarence Thomas too

Ginsberg is a fucking idiot, she might have fucked over liberals for the next 20-30 years

They had to have the most clenched buttholes of anyone that night. An insane gamble made 9 months in advance.

Ginsburg seems like she already has Dementia.

If everyone knew the degree of her loss of her marbles, people might demand she step down.

Why would trump stop at 1, why wouldn't he appoint 3 or 5 and stack the court like FDR did....

There is no limit that I recall preventing a 11 member court

old jews live forever

george soros
ginsberg
justice breyer

Well if Hillary was elected they would just approve whoever Obama suggested out of fear of who Hillary might nominate.

I believe Ted Cruz or some other Republican said they might try delaying the nomination of a justice indefinitely in the case of a Hillary presidency.

>Ginsberg is a fucking idiot, she might have fucked over liberals for the next 20-30 years
How so?

Let's meme it up to 100% as revenge for Scalia, shall we?

She could have retired under Obama but didnt.

>A court full of Ted Cruzes would be based.

You mean hellhole. He's an Evangelical theocrat and ties with big business.

and now do it for 8 years

she's already fucking senile

>Why would trump stop at 1

My implication was that the first opening may not occur until 2024, and I'm not sure if we'll have a GOP pres by then.

The greatest hope IMO is if Trump gets two terms, and the opening occurs near the end of his second.

>Why would trump stop at 1, why wouldn't he appoint 3 or 5 and stack the court like FDR did....

While it's true

>The legislation was viewed by members of both parties as an attempt to stack the court, and was opposed by many Democrats,

It would be highly unpopular, and if the Dems regain power they would probably find (((grounds))) to impeach some Justices he put in, and install some of their own.

Well that would be an end to America as a secular state.

Daily reminder

>0.0001% chance of trump winning

1) What are odds over the next 8 years?

2) How do you suggest we get that 10% jacked up?

3) You did know Ginsberg had cancer already which should help her odds of meeting kek soon considerably, right?

need more thomas, does he have any clones we can use

And?

>You mean hellhole. He's an Evangelical theocrat and ties with big business.

Shit for governor. Great for SCOTUS; it what keeps the Constitution from being reinterpreted for Leftist ends.

Oh man they did. It got so down to the wire that at one point I hoped they would have compromised with Obama on a Justice.

Trump needs to throw a hyper conservative young blood in there to throw off the balance for 40+ years, with all of them