Sick of maple shitters? then Vote

Hello Sup Forums it is clear we have a problem with Canadian shills on this board. They are more than likely funded by the effeminate cuck Justin Trudeau and are here only to disrupt our community.
According to Hirohito all boards are allowed to enact changes if they can get a consensus. So i ask every user on Sup Forums should we enact a final solution and range ban every leaf from the board.

strawpoll.me/11681883

I will be running this poll over the week until we have a final solution to the Canadian question. If we decide to exterminate every leaf i will then present that decision to the honorable Hirohito.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RenRILqwhJs
strawpoll.me/11681883
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poltards getting triggered on their beloved safe space are so CUTE!

Just because you're not a G7 member doesn't mean you have to throw hissy fits when a bunch of faggy leafs bother you.

ITT
>pol gangs up on the only WHITE country left on the planet

Stop denying Trudeau and take his massive cock. He is a god.

DAY OF THE RAKE IS UPON US BROTHERS

fucking just try and ban me you faggots im behind 7 proxies

Kek who cares.

Bugger off you Kiwi cunt.

DAY OF THE RAKE!!!

This our board faggot. We give you the permission to post here. Remember this next time you try to squander your own privilege. This goes out to all of you lowly nations especially Americans.

First they came for the Dindu's, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Dindu.

Then they came for the Cucks, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Cuck.

Then they came for the Shills, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Shill.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me

Proof that cancucks are revisionist ww2 tier kikes

>born too late to experience imperialism
>born too early for space exploration
>born just in time for day of the rake
feels good man

Lol. Not for long. Eh? Mudslime cock Eh? Oooh yah Eh! Eh? Eh? Eh? Eh? Eh? Eh?

>being this butthurt

Canadians are degenerate swine like the Jew they have remained hidden but during the elections they revealed their true intentions to subvert and destroy the Aryan peoples.

k.

lol jewish mcdoublestuffs tryna act like their country is overflowing with ethnic enrichment. Stay mad squirt-mart

I can't wait for the earthquake that wipes you fags off the map

>born too early for space exploration
>what is life extension

Whats wrong Eh? Thought you were the shitpost kings Eh?

>implying goyim will get access to such technology

Little babies don't always like it when their father slaps their hands and says "No!". But if you insist, stick that roman candle up your bum. See how it make you feel in the tum-tum

on the one hand, we had a brave leaf battalion during the meme war
on the other hand, their shilling has become a problem we must address now

I'm following Donald's lead. We need a moratorium on leaf posting for the time being so that we can do what we must do and the leaf can get xer fucking house in order. Maybe they'll shitpost less and deal with their own mess of a country.

DAY OF THE RAKE
>LEAF PUTSCH

I got to tell a room full of Trump haters about the Defcon threat getting lowered. I got a few giggles from the silent ones in the room.

There are a lot of us in Canada getting red pilled right now.

Our PM telling us we have no culture burnt a lot of us. My family has paid in blood for this land.

Thanks, you can be our immigrant any day ;^)

>Canadian red pill
Is that where you realize that how the country is a non-European state and works on oral tradition and compromise?

Also fuck you cuzzybro nigger.

We'd paste Australia and Australia would walk all over you.

youtube.com/watch?v=RenRILqwhJs

Fuck off shit skin.

you'll get knocked mate

Fuck off Maori cunt. Stop trying to turn this into your own personal safe space. If you don't like what someone's saying than reply back like a man. Instead you whine like a fucking pussy.

Nah. The only cunts worth anything in a fight are the mauri but they all went to Aussie to scaffold. Your fucked.

KEKOLD KEKOLD KEKOLD KEKOLD KEKOLD CANADIAAAAAAAANNNN
YOU SUCK AND BLOOOOOOOOWWW
YOU SUCK AND BLOOOOOOOoooooOOOOWWW

KEKING YOU IS EASY CAUSE YOUR WOMEN LIKE BBC
A FUCKING LEEEEAAAAFF
A FUCKING LeeeeeEEEEEAAAAFF

Still blue pilled?

We vent our frustrations on here because if we let loose too much anger we will unearth the ancient samsquanch menace.

How many threads are you planning on making tonight OP?

They'll want to go back when they experience how incredibly racist Canadians actually are.

The politeness meme is a myth.

Your shithole country is getting reked
And here you are sitting on a screen crying about leafs.
Its time to STOP fucking kiwis

Leave us alone ;_;

whites that elected trudeau don't have a right to be proud of anything

30% of the vote

Most whites didn't actually vote for him

Just rangeban Toronto

Everywhere else is fine

It was literally all minorites voting for him. Mainly muzzies and Indians, even most Asians here I know still voted conservative.

We have hardly any niggers but we have Punjabi fucks. Sure they're not as bad and violent as niggers but they still ruin this country. Surprised any of them even voted Trudeau, they try really hard to vote in other Indians. Worse scum than the Chinese here, at least asians integrate but seeing a 2nd generation Indian with an accent and shitty English (despite being born here) is so common it's ridiculous. Never seen a bigger hivemind community than Indians, more so than chinks and that says A LOT.

Get in here.

>strawpoll.me/11681883
Fucking signed. Britain is next, unless it fucking shapes up

We will leave, but only if Kek wills it.

Fuck off I voted conservative

Hell yes. If Canada is so great, they can make their own board.