Why was this necessary?

Why was this necessary?

Attached: Granny's_Peach_Tea.png (1920x800, 1.27M)

What I don't get, is how the senator who found that shit on her desk made the intuitive leap to "Lex isn't just blowing us off, he's planned some kind of sabotage!" right before getting blown up.

He wanted to make sure she knew she was about to die.
It's a terrible revenge plan if your target doesn't even get time to process their death.

I like the actress’ reaction. I want to believe Snyder never told her the reveal and as she read “Granny’s Peach Tea” she slowly came to the realization that she’s in a capeshit movie about a jar of piss.

Attached: 6945DBFF-6051-46D0-B620-ECD80ADC43F5.jpg (1136x483, 258K)

>It's a terrible revenge plan if your target doesn't even get time to process their death.
That's not terrible at all, actually, compared to a slowly painful death.

Why was this necessary?

Attached: 1837352571.jpg (595x350, 98K)

what was it? what was in the jar?
Was it piss? Was it gasoline? was it apple juice?
what was the meaning of it?
pls help i legitimately dont understand

Attached: Captian_Pepe.jpg (900x900, 88K)

dont wrorry i dont get it either

How did she not notice it the entire time she was sitting down?

pls if you know what it is tell me

Attached: Its_All_Over_Pepe.jpg (657x527, 42K)

>What I don't get, is how the senator who found that shit on her desk made the intuitive leap to "Lex isn't just blowing us off, he's planned some kind of sabotage!"

Who says that's the case? She probably thought that something weird was going on but not that.

You are using your headcanon.

I don't know, man. It's almost like the movie is poorly written or something.

but what was the liquid in the jar?

In courts sometimes they have glasses of water and stuff like that on the desks so...

It's pee.

but why tho?

Because bad writing.

How is bad writting?

Because it shows Lex's pettiness perfectly, while showing to her that he has enough connections and power to have access to whatever he wants.

It was badly shot, and way too long so it was silly, but better edited it would have been fine. Think the scene in TDK where Loeb is poisoned, the judge woman explodes in her car and the Joker arrives at the party. Have a similar pumping music, shots of the court from the point of view of Superman and Holly Hunters, shots of Bruce looking at the letters,and finally a shot of Lex (and a shocked or stoic Mercy) being far enough to plausibly not being suspected of anything while smirking in the direction of the explosion.

>How did she not notice it the entire time she was sitting down?
There's always water, glasses or bottles under the desk

No

This scene was a complete waste because Synder doesn't understand Superman thus why he couldn't think of a proper "addressing the nation" dialogue. Moreover, what a waste of a potential Metallo setup

Attached: Metallo_(Justice_League_Doom).png (498x411, 207K)

How does a jar of piss set up Metallo?

it wasnt a waste at all. It sets Lex. it's not about superman.

By not being good writing.

Yes.

It was granny's peach tea, dum-dum. Can't you even read?

The crippled man in attendance with the bomb in his chair could have been Metallo
Oh yeah great setup, reminding everyone Lex is a bad guy

>Oh yeah great setup, reminding everyone Lex is a bad guy

Yeah, somethung lexfags like to forget. Lex is a petty cunt that kills mercy without a care.

but whos piss was it?
and what's the correlation between a piss jar and domestic terrorism?

Why do you asume it's piss?

Her face was more of an "I've been memed!" than "we're all gonna die."

not marvel

Because earlier in the movie Lex tried to manipulate her in the name of "fending off Superman", but she saw through his bullshit and turned him down.
She then said something among the lines of "you can try your little tricks, hell you can try to sell piss as sweet tea for all I care, I'm not buying into what you're trying to sell."
Then, later in the movie, when she saw the jar she had realized that despite her efforts SHE HAD BEEN SUCCESSFULLY MANIPULATED ALL ALONG. The jar was Lex's way of basically his way of pointing it out.

1 - shit movie
2 - idk how people missed this line and then reference. Like, do people go to movies and ignore the dialog? Oh, right, capeshit DC movie. So yes,