Why are racists such massive cowards?

Why are racists such massive cowards?

Seriously, when's the last time you saw anything other than them getting their asses beat and put in jail?

according to faggot liberals theyre attacking people in the street

I saw one get elected president of the united states of america the other week
what more do you want

they aren't. they're just intelligent and only express this sentiment around likeminded people. i live in a decently nice place and you'd be surprised how many people i discuss hating niggers with. redpill senses tingle.

>hurr rich people tell me to hate niggers because it's in my interests durr

>when's the last time you saw anything other than them getting their asses beat and put in jail
Funny, that's what i see of niggers

I'm honestly surprised that libtards still put up with niggers

>Hurr

Nice strawman faggot.

Libtards live in gated communities so their only exposure to blacks are tv and movies.

N O T

A N

A R G U M E N T

>getting beaten and arrested for your views is cowardly
Weakest bait I've ever seen. Reported.

>Why are racists such massive cowards?
Are they? Then you have nothing to worry about! Tell your friends to stop rioting.

k thank bye :^)

>huur durr hurr
fuck I wish somebody would beat the shit out of you and make you talk like for the rest of your life

>implying wealthy elite doesn't divide and conquer lower class blacks and whites
>implying they don't benefit from racial tensions and race wars
>implying white supremacy isn't controlled opposition
>implying you aren't a bluepilled faggot

I would literally kill you given half the chance.

How's that for a coward, I'd crush your eyes into the back of your worthless skull.

Keep galvanizing, maybe we'll meet.

this tbqhwyf

Cowards?
Not really. We have jobs and responsibilities and have an acute understanding that our actions have consequences under the law.

Wild monkey time doesn't care about the future or the law. Wild monkeys don't really care if they "catch a case" since they pride themselves on having nothing to lose and not giving a fuck.

Are you sure you didn't confuse "racists" with "niggers?"

CTR is doing a massive racism push. Sage hide ignore.

No, we would meet, I would see you're a fat NEET with no prospects and barely clothes that fit you, almost with visible odor coming off of you from your inability to clean yourself, and I would laugh.

In fact, even as you started to walk away sniffling, I would follow you and I'd laugh. I'd say "HERE'S THE RACIST" and point, getting everyone to look. I'd wait until a black guy was nearby and tell him "This guy just called a black guy a nigger back there." and watch you literally piss your pants.

As the black guy took you into the back alley to beat you, and made you put his 8" in your mouth instead, I'd just keep laughing while the tears and semen streamed down your fat dirty face.

That's what you are. Pucker up.

Nice fantasy you have there son.

>He can't even make a threat without having a nigger enforce it

For fucks sake son, I didn't even pay attention to that till now.

I don't need to threaten him, laughing at him would make him break down in the street.

Getting down on his knees to a black man is just icing on the cake.

No, a better more realistic outcome would be people wonder who the fuck this jackass is yelling things with no proof, the guy you were pointing at would say "what the fuck are you talking about, get away from me" and everybody would go on their way. dumbass. Nobody gives a shit.

You're such a pathetic human being you need to outsource your fucking political violent to niggers.

Get the fuck off my board you absolute cuck.

You underestimate the power of a liberal crowd. When you point out a racist they usually turn on them.

I'm afraid that you're going to have to suck my dick now too. I didn't want your fat dirty lips near it, but this is the only way you can make a fat little faggot learn.

I would kill you, and you would scream.

You would scream out for a nigger, or an actual man to come save you.

You're less human than than the degenerates who try to latch out to real talent and suck it dry, you're a literal tool that destroys himself for his master.

You don't seem to understand the point of this exercise.

You are a fat little bitch. You've never hit another human being in your life. You would be fucking scared to death. You would never challenge your superiors, you would never take what's yours, you would never defend another against the terrible niggers you're scared to death of.

You need to understand your place. Making threats on the internet just shows how scared you are. Just submit to being a little cuck for powerful men and you'll live a happier life.

And lose some weight, that too.

I would kill you, and you would scream.

You would scream out for a nigger, or an actual man to come save you.

Every worthless bone in your body tries to deny it, but that's the future you've chosen. You've betrayed your race for convenience, you're weak, stupid, and understandable.

My place is here in realty, no one loves you, no one ever will, the shit you've molded your personality around just make you a cuck, I'll always have a stronger sense of self than you and you will always be a second class cuck searching for validation in you pathetic little existence.

It's so amusing to hear you squeak. You can't even deny that you're a massive fat NEET living with your mom who's never threatened another human in your life, you're too busy trying to sound tough.

Squeak harder for me, it's a real turn-on to realize how superior I am to you. I bet you would be begging me to fuck you in that fat virgin ass after a few minutes alone.

You're the one trying to valid yourself, you came after me and delivered fact.

Now fuck the hell off back to wherever, you pathetic excuse for a man.

Am I trying to valid myself? You'd think that with all the time you spend alone in that bedroom that you would be able to speak English slightly better than a second-grader.

I like that you referred to me as a man, though. That's a good start. You're learning how to properly address me.

You'll be saying president trump for the next 4 years, bitchboy, open that boipussy up for real men to empty their frustrations into your unwanted little asshole.

>b-b-b-but Mr Trump will protect me!

Sorry, tubby, but that's not how this works. Your asshole is wide open right now and Trump isn't doing anything to help you.

>He lost and is visually upset about it

Trump isn't in office until late January by the way, you absolute failure.

Just watching a fat little NEET jerking off to the notion of a man dominating him.

Look, tubs, I know that it's hard for you to compete, but shaking in front of your keyboard while smashing words isn't going to change your life.

Trump won, you lost. Trump is president for the next 4 year at the least, you lost even harder.

See how that works? You're pathetic and no one cares. Ten years from now you'll still be pathetic, you'll die and when you die no one will care.

>T-T-T-T-TRUMP HELP ME

Why do you keep resorting to daddy figures to protect you? Did a black person already rape that chubby ass at some point? Is that what this is all about?

I don't need any help, I can see you as the pathetic failure you are now.

You're a failure now, in this moment I feel pity for you as you try to search desperately for something to attack me with.

Failure. That's the definition of millennials.

I love how you went from "I'LL KILL YOU" to "b-b-b-but master trump will have something to say about this......."

Also I'm older than you, this isn't even in debate, so you should stop trying to play that card kid. The only number you have that's bigger than mine is your waistline.

Also seeing as how you've turned into a shaking little blob of jelly, my work is done. I found a better thread.

Closing this one, just remember your place, submissive fatty!

You wouldn't have anyone to talk to if I wasn't giving you attention, I won't be giving that to you anymore.

Die alone.