What can we do to ensure that all Canadians are banned from Sup Forums?

What can we do to ensure that all Canadians are banned from Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11681883
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Their only value is ego. They don't respect the light of day.

Eventually the Canada problem will solve itself

Yeah, give us reason to use VPN.

Hello Sup Forums it is clear we have a problem with Canadian shills on this board. They are more than likely funded by the effeminate cuck Justin Trudeau and are here only to disrupt our community.
According to Hirohito all boards are allowed to enact changes if they can get a consensus. So i ask every user on Sup Forums should we enact a final solution and range ban every leaf from the board.

strawpoll.me/11681883

I will be running this poll over the week until we have a final solution to the Canadian question. If we decide to exterminate every leaf i will then present that decision to the honorable Hirohito.

Any time you post on Sup Forums, you should be automatically banned from all other boards for 3 days.

Similarly, if you post on a board other than Sup Forums, you should get an automatic 3-day ban from Sup Forums.

I guarantee this will solve most of the problem.

keep chatting shit and we'll send our beavers to fuck up your eco system just like it did to argentina's

DONT FUCK WITH US

Have Trump annex them, then they won't be Canadians anymore.

If you range ban us we win

Sup Forums is for kids. I let my kids browse this when I get home from work.

What the fuck? They literally can't stop shitposting.

Yes, please.

For a "bantzmaster" you really are shit at dealing with trolls. It's almost as if you're new to the internet.

kek. 10/10

We win, so stfu kangeroo fucker

Don't you mean your wife's?

Stop being zionist

Maybe you faggots ought to pray to your gay chaos frog some more?

Jealous your shitpost crown has been taken faggot

>Dat acroposthion
Hnng

Cool it with the Anti-Semitic remarks. It's not right, guy.

ya cheeky cunt, ya think yer fookin funnei? we shitpost whatevah board we bloody we want ya hear?

go back to yar cuck shed ya fookin prisoner mongrel

Australia what happened to you? You're such a bitch now.

Aye m8, I'm an kangerooooooo-focker. I bring bantz after getting rammed up muh poz hole by ripe cheeky abbo coke

Zionist justice warrior go back to plebbit

include me in the screenshot

T H I S
H
I
S