Why is she so hated? She did nothing wrong

Why is she so hated? She did nothing wrong.

Stupid liberals are just lashing out spitefully because they're sore losers.

That's literally it.

Copying a speech = not wrong?

Shaming women is actually ok if they're republican

#TheMoreYouKnow

Liberals are doing anything to tear Trump down cause they're butthurt little bitches and Melania is 10x hotter than the ape obama married.

Jealousy.

She's the very picture of femininity. She's a housewife and mother. Thin and beautiful. Everything liberals and feminists hate.

it's wrong only if you claim it as your own work

Liberal hate her because she is a right wing immigrant female and she is good looking.
She breaks their stereotypes and fat acceptance.

she's good looking, that's why
they can't take it
pic related is what they consider gorgeous

Butthurt losers are just mad a woman is in touch with her femininity in the current year.

Same with black people. Liberals have a field day because it's the only time they can criticize a negro

cyberbullying is a serious problem desu

she has the eyes of a cat

Fat liberal feminists hate women that look better than them.

Because she's not an obese stinking nigger with an ape-like appearance, like they have come to love for the past 8 years.

>I cheated but I did not claim it as my work.

lol Sup Forums logic.

She has fake boobs and squints like a pirate for every photo op. She doesn't look like a normal person, she looks weird

She might be attractive and moderately bright, but you'd have to be pretty un-observant to not see that there's a sickness somewhere in there

Look at how liberals talk about people like Sarah Palin and Ann Coulter. They talk about how they have no respect for women who voted Trump. White men were always the enemy, but seeing the people who are supposed to be the Democratic Party's little pets thinking for themselves is enraging. Melania is not only an icon for these women, she also represents traditional beauty and gender roles. No wonder the left wants to eviscerate her.

>I cheated
is a speech a history class now?

because the hot chick got something they wanted.

just like highschool

maga

Notice that feminists don't give a shit about the hate she gets.

Because she is a euro trophy bimbo wife

She's hot but what is with the squinting? She should wear glasses if she needs them.

Because a walking avatar of traditional, placid, passive femininity is demonstrating to the nation the highest honor for a woman is to look beautiful, suck a dick of rich dude only two years younger than your own father and bear his child, and that this is all a woman needs to do to effortlessly coast into a life of luxury.

She is the absolute antithesis to everything the marxist feminist mainstream has been trying to promote.

A generation of young girls is now going to grow up watching this beautiful woman standing on the front steps of the white house, with the fucking world at her feet, all for doing absolutely nothing but letting some fat old rich dude fuck her like a whore.

She's a living redpill for women.

>what is with the squinting?

Camera flashes.

Slut shaming is NOT ok

/thread

>squinting
Slav genes.

She has cat-like, hooded eyes. That's all.

Because she isn't a transvestite chimp that hates America.

This leaf gets it

Resentment. It motivates all of leftist thinking. Watch Peterson.

It's the Cain/Abel dynamic. Cain despises Abel not because Abel has it easy, but because Abel is a living example that all of his problems are his own.

She is Russian. In an old sense, when current-Russians where "Great"-Russians, just one of many kinds. But illuminati remembers. And they hate us.

The fact, that ein schwabisches Man - Herr Trumpf, has Russian wife and is currently the leader of the worlds capital is a big thing. We`ll probably see the dramatic change of the world in our lifetime.

What makes you think she's a Great Russian, and not a Little Russian or White Russian?

I've never understood this Michelle Obama = tranny/man thing.

Almost all black women are more masculine in appearance than other races. Not just this one.

Women are jealous whores and naturally hate all women who look better than them. Just look at all the positive reception that Moochelle Obama has. I'm still damn certain that Michael Obama is actually a man but the MSM constantly reinforces this idea that Michael Obama is the epitome of feminine beauty and class.

>copy 1 paragraph of a 10 minute speech from someone else
>everyone thinks she cannot make anything original

When was the last time that you've ever seen a Negress with a big bulging dick? Michael Obama has one and it's probably bigger than Barry Soetoro Hussein's pencil dick.

Iron Mike Obama

No way dude. I love me some chocolate and Michelle is way too manly. Makes King Nigger look feminine in comparison.

Melania and Michelle both copied the same speech, I didn't see the backlash in 08.