Wow, the cast of this play I went to see is totally calling me out. This is kind of embarrassing...

>Wow, the cast of this play I went to see is totally calling me out. This is kind of embarrassing. I sure hope that Trump doesn't make it 100 times worse by bringing it to everybody's attention and keeping it in the news.

This is who you hitched your wagon to, Mike. Enjoy the Vice Presidency.

some people say he poured gas on the fire to distract people from his trump university scandal. not even in the whitehouse yet and corrupt as shit.

Nigger please

mike is almost like his son, of course he has to defend him.

...so I looked the story up and I'm missing the part where Trump is even remotely reasonable.

Mike Pence listening to rap...
And Trumps tweet is where it falls apart for you?

What about Trump University was a scandal? TU didn't do anything worse than any other for-profit school did. Only difference being that they weren't accredited.

Of course he settled. He's going to be president in 2 months.

Pretending as if Trump was like

>Mike, watch me make them apologize to you

>Donald, there's no way

>just watch Mike, just watch

*as if Trump wasn't

I am so jealous some assholes made 25 million off a bull shit lawsuit. Calling it a university was tongue in cheek. If you look at what it offered it was a basic seminar.

More like
>"Oh no I said only losers settle their lawsuits and now I'm doing it! Better throw some misdirection out there! Pence, go make an ass of yourself!"

Asking for niggers to be classy is unreasonable, admittedly.

Crooked Trump had his butt buddy closet homo Pence take one for the team so attention from his Trump U scandal can be diverted. Sad!

>Pays 25 mil and doesnt try to duck out of his mistake.
>Corrupt
>also underestimating people's ability to know what's going on.
Typical liberal elite

It was another Trump gambit. He's inviting alternative coverage to the Trump U story. Do people still not see that Trump exploits or creates competing stories so that the more salacious and interesting wins? He's publishing a competing form of entertainment, and he always wins. Mike's in on it. Trump is training Mike in the ways of being a master persuader, world class negotiator, and fierce business competitor. Mike is probably loving this tutelage.

I grow frustrated by the day that Trump might never get the full credit he deserves for the depths and creativity of his brilliance.

>butt buddy closet homo
IF ONLY YOUR FAGGOT LIBTARD FRIENDS COULD SEE YOU SPEAK THIS WAY.
SHAMESHAMESHAMEFAGGOT

He still isn't claiming it was a mistake, he tweeted if he had more time he would have paid more attention to "a winning trial".

>implying im a libtard
You faggots will start name calling anyone who disagrees with you even slightly. Just fucking kill yourself

tfw even the smug liberal mecca broadway is not safe from Trump. Those fags all look really selfish now. Smooth move.

I've really started to love the left's newly acquired tinfoil hats.
>Trumps working with Russia
>Trump's shitposting is really just 4d chess

he's drawing attention to the fact that elitists pay thousands of dollars to see a nonwhites only retelling of US history by people who hate their sitting president

wake up normie

Pence is probably super repressed though.

>Interdimensional parcheesi

>(((some people)))

daddy...

They were going to make it news no matter what.

Leftists love circlejerking

I genuinely laughed. Pence just wants a quiet life.

>cast of hiv+ homo actors comes out to give a speech to the VP seeing their play
>he already left

nigga Pence won again

media still salty they werent invited for a steak dinner

>Liberals scream for safe spaces
>Trump says a theatre should be a safe space
>Liberal uproar
It's the same shit he's done since the primaries and people still fall for it. It's amazing really.

You faggots say that about anyone who doesn't support your shit.

This. Who was that fucker?

Could be. But the Trump University thing is nonsense. it's your own fault for paying tens of thousands of dollars for a seminar. How is it different from regular higher-education in terms of being a scam? Seriously nobody forced them to do it.

88d jump rope guise

Nice.

Because generally it's true.

He'll be caught with a gay hooker soon enough.

Yeah seriously, almost every single time, without fail, a super rabid vocal anti-gay person ends up being a repressed homosexual.