This Here's Katana*cough*Female. She's Got A Rack

deadline.com/2018/03/the-boys-karen-fukuhara-cast-amazon-superhero-drama-series-1202350607/

> Suicide Squad‘s Karen Fukuhara has been cast as a series regular Amazon’s straight-to-series superhero drama The Boys.
> Fukuhara will play Female, a young Asian assassin with blistering fighting skills who happens to have superpowers, and uses them for explosive evisceration. When The Boys find her, she’s savage, doesn’t speak and is a complete mystery. She later learns what it means to be human through her relationship with Frenchie.

Attached: 1509415376753.jpg (940x1253, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LVqjkzcF2-A
instagram.com/p/Bc531FXh7Nf/?hl=ru&taken-by=karenfukuhara
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should I read The Boys?

I want to fukuhara her!

Oh thank god, this qt shouldn't be forgotten

of course.

Good for her

That's two gone from DC's sinking ship with hopefully more to follow

>The Boys find her, she... doesn’t speak
Perfect woman.
youtube.com/watch?v=LVqjkzcF2-A

Does her character get naked in the comics?

Oh fuck nice, this might be pretty good, I loved The Female even though she was a walking horror movie.

Do you like grimderp edgelord stuff?
if yes then read it

The way the world of "The Boys" works doesn't really make sense if you think about it. But it's a pretty good subversion/parody of superheroes if you brace yourself for the obligatory Ennis edginess.

asian girls best girls

Good question. Don't know, but it'd be nice to see her nude.

haha, right you are, Kenny!

Get it on.

>But it's a pretty good subversion/parody of superheroes
It's pretty good parody of Image, particularly Wildstorm, superheroes, but it's not a good subversion/parody of superheroes in general. Marshall Law does it better.

No, the female is a child in the comic, so it's very strange to cast a nubile young woman like Karen.

>see her nude
unlikely
instagram.com/p/Bc531FXh7Nf/?hl=ru&taken-by=karenfukuhara

I guess I now have a reason to watch the Boys.

>Marshall Law does it better.

It's also because some of the stuff he brings up was also done in Marshal Law too (and Ennis does cite Marshal Law as an influence). Case in point the part about how the Captain America knock-off was never in a war, that's not far off from the point made in Super Babylon.

Hollywood has been aging up a lot of children characters in adaptations lately, I'm guessing to avoid having to deal with the headache of child actors.

Or the other scandals.

Whatever are you on about, friend?

Attached: a well-meaning man.jpg (300x300, 22K)

I just can't see The Boys being adapted to screen well.

Attached: The female.jpg (400x523, 45K)

The boys was a bad comic. I really can't see it working as a to show. Espacially the constant kiddie fucking, homophobic slurs directed at every second cape and the edgy tone that everybody hated the DCEU doing.

>the female is a child in the comic

Her age is never talked about, and she's nude twice. When Frenchie shows her around the apartment and offer her a meal and near the end in a flashback.

From what I know about Karen I don't think she would get naked for a film

It's been a while since I read the Boys but isn't the Female like a little teenager? I'm not opposed to Karen getting the role. Cuties deserve roles.

Oh god, someone's not actually making a series out of that, are they?

MY FUCKING HEART

>je t'aime from the first

Attached: Katana Selfie.webm (640x800, 2.46M)

>someone
heh heh heh heh

Attached: Boys-Tv-Show-Seth-Rogen-Evan-Goldberg-Cinemax.jpg (600x316, 73K)

>She later learns what it means to be human through her relationship with Frenchie.
He's gonna fuck the savage out of her?