Uncucked Countries

Are there any countries with good living standards that don't push the "everyone is a special snowflake and are also equal" bullshit? I want to raise a family somewhere where my children won't be brainwashed by the bullshit. The only example I could think of is Japan, but my knowledge is fairly limited on the subject. I know they have a great education system, and have good standards of living, but is it uncucked?

Pic Unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

japan is the best bet but they have weird things with sex over there

i mean have you even looked at some of their game shows? one was to see how long one mans penis was to a girls boobs
best fap in a while though

Try sweden

The closest western country for this is the US. We at least have somewhat of a conservative Republican party. Unless you want to move to China, India, or Russia then this is the last best hope.

It's pretty degerate desu

>being this smug
You are tremendously cucked, sorry

meh. i mentioned the sexuality in japan but otherwise its better than here with our "safe spaces" and "safety pins"
i get the safety pins were made by Sup Forums but its till retarted as hell

Have you ever lived anywhere other than the US?

If you want something more conservative than the US, but still somewhat decent of a country I would recommend Russia, but in context the US might still be the best option. To my understanding the state in which you live makes a big difference, consider a different state if you're not satisfied with the current one.

that isnt gonna help with his problem desu

No, I haven't. I want to leave because all of my friends who have had kids up to this point have seen them become massive pussies due to how fucked our education system and media is.

Japan/Iceland/Faroe Islands.
Scotland? I don't know.
Think, that Scotland uncucked.

scotland is still UK and igel hasnt gotten our meme magic yet

plus they still want to be in eu so they are cucked to no end

Singapore

Russia sucks balls dude, horrible standard of living. Idaho is a good US State, specifically the Panhandle.

I know, that Scotland part of UK, but i think, due to the fact that it is located in the north and it's lesspopulated area, it's may be uncucked.

I've stayed with family in Idaho, not the panhandle, but it was a great small town that I could see myself raising kids in.

>horrible standard of living
Not really. Less than in the US, of course, but certainly not "horrible"

Latvia

t. German expat

If you got an education you could belong to the upper middle class in russia which isn't bad at all.
But moving to Idaho as you said doesn't seem that bad in context, and you don't have to bother with assimilating to a different country's culture. As said, a different state would be way better for you, I would presume. Good luck Ameribro.

Malvinas [ ]
Falklands [X]

How is Idaho Falls? I've had a few job offers to work out there but I live all the way over in Tennessee.

Tell me more, obviously you're not going to get enriched to death in Latvia, but are there any other positives to daily life there?

Argument [ ]
Old meme [X]

Interesting, the UN puts Latvia with a high HDI and no ((minorities))... how's life there?

It'd be horrible for some foreigner that doesn't speak Russian attempting to compete in the job market there. I hear your economy is pretty fugged at the moment m8.
That being said I've spoken to some ruskies, it's glorious speaking to people who havn't been blue-pilled out the ass.

Idaho Falls is a disgusting SJW ridden hellhole.

In order to spend the rest of his life it is normal. For a young man is worse than Russia.

If you land a decent job, the living standard is good enough and still improving at a rapid pace.
The culture is pretty awesome.
The country is pretty strongly nationalist with lovely traditions to go with it.
The women are above average, definitely.
The nature is wonderful without being extreme - winters can get cold and summers hot, but there are 4 proper seasons, no tornados/earthquakes/volcanos.

On cons off the top of my head are some trashy leftover soviets & the language being a tad difficult. But I got along pretty great with English and Germany for the first two years.

How much money do you need for a normal life there?

>one was to see how long one mans penis was to a girls boobs
link?

>it's a meme
>it destroyed your entire country's government and 30 years later every president you have won't shut the fuck up about it

The standard of living has fallen slightly, but in general, all as before. If you live in a major city, you have everything to life. You will receive quality medical care (which is most important - very, very cheap), good education, any space for creativity and self-development.
Of the minuses - on the outskirts of large cities the city look ugly. Not a very good infrastructure. This is our main minus. Ugly, not groomed houses, pressing on the minds of atmosphere, not groomed streets. There are many migrants from Asia (but not as much as in Europe, of course).
Thus, if you are active, capable young man, you have everything to good life and self-development.

See
Really? What makes you think that? I've met a few young men from rusia who live here now and say the opposite (something something conscription, something something dedovchina, no jobs etc)

Depends on what you want - city, town or rural, buy a property or rent, etc. I came here with 7000 euros, didn't have to buy or rent property, was enough to get settled and survive for about half a year. Could do with less, probably, especially f you find a job beforehand.

what the fuck are you talking about?

>Really? What makes you think that? I've met a few young men from rusia who live here now and say the opposite (something something conscription, something something dedovchina, no jobs etc)
There is no space for self-development.
It seems as if everything stood still in Latvia.
In Russia, many times more active life (if you are also active person), where more room for creativity.

Plenty of activity & creativity going on. And really, that isyour argument? Of course, if you want to join in on leftist inspired hedonism binges, then Russia might be a better choice to further degrade. One of the reasons I moved from Germany was because everyone is obsessed with "expressing themselves" and "enjoying life to the fullest" with no regard to actual personal improvement or their future.

I chose to move here & run a farm t get away from overly "creative" regressives.

>There are many migrants from Asia
Now when you say Asia, do you mean Chinese, Japanese etc. or muslims from those southern countries?

>I came here with 7000 euros, didn't have to buy or rent property, was enough to get settled and survive for about half a year.
Aw jesus, that sounds too good to be true. I'm imagining myself moving there and building a big fucking wall on the EU border.

No, really faggot, explain this

>Start war over island with no resources or strategic significance
>Immediately lose hundreds of men and 2/3 of your shitty excuse for a navy
>Even the United States won't defend your retarded ass under the Monroe Doctrine
>Military junta immediately crumbles as a result of this, throwing country into chaos
>fast forward to 2012
>MUH MALVINAS WE WUZ JEFES

Japan sucks outside the big cities. It is just farms and shit stores that dont even accept card

>muslims from those southern countries?
This. Uzbekistan, Kyrgizia.
Most of them behaves normally and speaks in Russian. But still unpleasant to see them in such numbers on my land.

Right now the US is as good as its ever going to get

Another nice thing -
All the 'fugees the were moved here (the number of which the nationalist part of the government halved, in spite of crying from the EU) have already fucked off to Sweden or something, because the government cut their benefits to pretty much poverty levels when eu set the plan in motion.

And there is not a single mosque in the country.

Estonia, Chile

Yeah, apart from when a Muslim nanny cuts off a kids head and runs around the city with it or they bomb some metro... again.

Estonia is getting way liberal. Still good though. And Chile is my next choice, if Europe crumbles.

We didn't lose the navy, literally only one ship.
The islands have plenty of oil and strategic value.
There was no chaos in the country, probably the best elections we had.
You are clueless dude, just STFU

You're talking about natural crazy people. But yes, the threat of terrorism is exist. Recently in my town special services captured a group of 8 people (Kyrgyzia), who wanted to arrange a terrorist attack.
The last successful attack was many years ago in Moscow.

You don't need to move anywhere, just don't let your kids watch the electric jew, spend quality time with them in nature and they wont grow up to be pussies.

Most of Scotland voted against Brexit.

Chile has a lot of commies and a leftist President that wants to reform the Constitution. Then again the army still has political power there.

I don't know anything about Estonia.

I'm talking about creative, active life. If you have great prospects, you want to live an active life, that Latvia is not your choice. This is what I mean. Too small country and society.
But For the quiet life, like I said, why not?

No Poland?

Saddest image i've seen in a while.

Poland is a great place to visit, but a pretty busted place to live in. The health care, for example is horrible. Polish hospital food is the worst ever.

>no minorities
30% of population are russians, wtf do you mean by "no minorites"? There are so many minorities, that they are almost the majority.

iceland is a total SJW cuckshed

WHAT?! It can be...

Isn't Sup Forums banned in russia?

As you can see

If you could elaborate what kind of activity and creativity is limited by being in a small country, please, tell me - as of right now I've consulted with great latvan homegrown companies that work internationally now, ones making vertical wind tunnels, microphones, ammunition, plenty of tech/it startups. I've worked with international festivals hosted here (including russian ones).
And I make enough money to be able to travel and do not need visas for it, so anything I lack here I get abroad.

I fail to see the validity of your point.

Well, for people from countries infested with islamists etc, russians (even the soviet trash that is left here) seem like a good trade.

Are Russian and Latvians even ethnically different at all though? Not even trying to shitpost here, I get the historical butthurt between the countries.

Excellent, I can only hope that if they haven't cucked yet then they won't cuck any time soon.

Are all those left over from USSR? Or are the borders between you guys really shitty?

Oh they banned only some russian version of Sup Forums.
An understandable mistake, sinec ban evading ruskies isn't anything new.

>are balts and slavs ethnically different
Related en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balts

Smaller number of different events. Activities. Development for business, entertainment. By itself, the social environment is much less. In Russia, more than 100 million people, and your activity on the Internet can affect them all. I can not explain it more, but I was in the Baltic States, and I have the opportunity to compare.
It's just good but small town and megapolis.

>Are all those left over from USSR? Or are the borders between you guys really shitty?
Yes.

>Oh they banned only some russian version of Sup Forums.
>An understandable mistake, sinec ban evading ruskies isn't anything new.

After 3 weeks hee I learned to see the differences - most of the time you can tell the non mixed ones apart, the languages are completely different branches and cultures are different. The biggest problem with the ones here is that they are just leftovers that the soviets didn't even want back in Russia when ussr collapsed, there fore they lack the will- and brainpower to integrate in any reasonable way.

Plenty of them actually have a non citizen status and therefore can't vote.

>Are Russian and Latvians even ethnically different at all though? Not even trying to shitpost here, I get the historical butthurt between the countries.
You mean externally? No.
Ethnically (culturally and historically) - yes.
Like latvians and germans too.

Singapore

no, potatoman

>The biggest problem with the ones here is that they are just leftovers that the soviets didn't even want back in Russia when ussr collapsed, there fore they lack the will- and brainpower to integrate in any reasonable way.
Do you think the Germans in Latvia, who refused to leave Latvia when the Third Reich was collapsed - as "leftovers"? Russians live in Latvia (not as much like now, but still) many centuries.

Singapore has a high standard of living, if you can handle the cost of it.
No SJWs or anything yet apart from that Chinese Privelage movement. It's a police state though, no open bashing of other races or the government.

>are completely different branches
Not really. Slavic and baltic branches most close to each other

>many centuries
I want this meme to end, before soviets there were almost no russians here.

If those germans could eb considered as "leftovers", then they sure as hell integrated much better.

isolation is the only solution
the deep rural US is your best bet
but just anywhere really, just look at Varg, he lives in the countryside of one of the most cucked countries in the planet and is still ok

Learn the history. Eastern Latvia was in the sphere of influence of the Novgorod Republic for many centuries from the 11th century. Russians living in eastern Latvia since the 15th century (Daugavpils). When it was part of Lithuania (with many russian population) and later seized by Ivan the Terrible.

Integrate to what? To latvian society? They dont needs to it.. They are not migrants.

Ivan, shut up and go earn your Russia-Stronk kopeks in some other thread. No one wants to move to Norilsk or whatever one city in Russia that is not yet full of kazaks, kirgizs, Chinese or muslims.
Are you serious too thick to understand that I'm talking about the ones who are not integrated? The Russians who have I've here since tsarist russia had done it before the Soviet trash even came here.

Meanwhile, the third reich did not have 50 years to try to replace an russianise the population of Latvia, you thick headed oaf, so there were no Germans that had to leave apart from almost exclusively military personnel. However, plenty of Germans who lived in Latvia before have had, once again, no problem integrating and do not try to force Latvians to speak Germany to them.

Do you even think before you type or is propaganda trolling easier if you don't use your brain?

Then what do you think are they? They aren't latvians. Most of them aren't even official citizens.

>this butther
Omg.
Thus, you see that the Russians live for many centuries in Latvia and have every right to live and not be assimilated.
Ok.
What about the Germans.
What do you mean by "there were not problems with integration". You men that all Germans in Latvia knew latvian and speak latvian? Lol. That not true.

>Thus, you see that the Russians live for many centuries in Latvia and have every right to live and not be assimilated.
So why would mass deporting of "russians" be required?

Come on down to the south, my friend.

>Then what do you think are they?
Peoples.
>They aren't latvians
Yes, they aren't. And never be. What's next?
"Latvia for Latvians"? Ok, It is the same as with the "Russia for the Russian." If you want Russia for russian, made Russia without nonrussian population regions. Don't want?
Deal with it and live happily ever after. The non ethnic Russian population, such as Tatarstan and Bashkiria does not hinder us. How Russians hinder to you in Latvia?

> this fetal alcohol syndrome induced retardation
It's not but hurt, just basic history knowledge.
If you have I've in a country for centuries you integrate and the ones (russians, germans, whatever) that have lived here for centuries have done so. It is the recent imports from the ussr that have issues, as they have even less common sense than you.

And when I say there were no problems with integration that is exactly what I mean, but as I've noticed your grasp of the English language is about as firm as a jellyfish, so I won't expect any reasonable arguments.

What exactly are we talking about?

Anyone know if finland is redpilled? I prefer the cold and I'm half finnish.

>Peoples
Aren't migrants peoples? What do you mean by peoples? Just random wanderers that decided to speak to settle in Latvia and speak russian?

>Yes, they aren't. And never be. What's next?
Depends on them. Either they die out or integrate.

>Deal with it and live happily ever after.
You seem to be misunderstanding me. I don't have any problem with russians living here, as long as they obey the law.

I thought that Russians being dumbfuck mongolians was a meme. But boy, was I wrong. You do realise, that before you controlled Latvia, there were 30000 Slavs there, and most of them were Belorussians/Poles there, right? After you took Latvia many of your sub humans migrated to Latvia and you tried to Russify Latvia for many centuries, yet failed. Majority of Russians in the Baltic States are fucking ugly alcoholic lazy pieces of sub human shit that need to be outright gassed. Also, why do many Russians in here look like they have Asiatic featureas? :)) The only bad thing the mongols didn't do was fucking slaughtering your turk race one by one. But don't worry, your time will come ;)

The deportation of latvians while Latvia was a part of USSR. What, did your history class missed that one, while covering stuff from 600 years ago?

Israel, outside of TLV(although you can still resist leftism here) and outside of public education. Not too south.
This place is pretty awesome.
You can be a Goy here easily.

>just basic history knowledge.
It is you "basic history knowledge" -
>Ivan, shut up and go earn your Russia-Stronk kopeks in some other thread. No one wants to move to Norilsk or whatever one city in Russia that is not yet full of kazaks, kirgizs, Chinese or muslims.
No, it's just butthurt lul.
Yes, I have a problem with English, but what prevents to you explain more clearly? Knowledge of the English language - it is not IQ.
Ok.
Once again, Russians lived in large numbers in Latvia before the Soviet Union. They constituted an absolute majority in Dvinsk (Daugavpils) and many other cities in Eastern Latvia.
Germans were not "integrated" to latvian society.

I've spent some time there and have quite a few friends from Finland (mostly from around Helsinki and other southern parts, so count on data being a bit unbalanced) - I've noticed a weird combination of pretty impressive nationalism & sjw-ish tolerance views. Very ying yang people in terms of views, they seem to be able to piece together a whole picture by picking parts of opposite ideas.

The language is ridiculously hard though, I am pretty good at studying languages, but gave up on this one. For me it was harder than Japanese.

>Germans were not "integrated" to latvian society.
What's with you and germans? How are they even related in this discussion?
As far as I know, if there were any in Latvia after 3rd reich collapsed, they integrated much better than Latvians, due to nobody noticing them.

>Aren't migrants peoples? What do you mean by peoples? Just random wanderers that decided to speak to settle in Latvia and speak russian?
I mean that they are other ethnos
>Depends on them. Either they die out or integrate.
Or will live on their own land, and to speak the language on which they speak
>You seem to be misunderstanding me.
No, I mean metaphorically.

>The deportation of latvians
And what percentage of Latvians had been deported? You talk about it as if all Latvians deported (million people), rather than ten thousand.

>What's with you and germans? How are they even related in this discussion?
>As far as I know, if there were any in Latvia after 3rd reich collapsed, they integrated much better than Latvians, due to nobody noticing them.
With that, the man with whom I speak - German, as I understand it. And I gave him an analogy with his people so that he could more fairly assess the situation of russians in Latvia. I say this, that the russians and the Germans in Latvia aren't migrants but national minorities that live in their rightfully historical territory and have all rights to live on and will not being "assimilated" .