Shelby cragg confirmed autistic

was there ever any doubt?

shelbycragg.tumblr.com/post/172088980585/hi-there-i-was-a-bit-nervous-to-share-this-but-i

Attached: tumblr_p5x7leFHT01qefzjvo9_1280.jpg (1280x957, 212K)

I'm bisexual and autistic but it's not my entire fucking identity

I mean, Kamen Rider is my entire identity so maybe I'm not one to talk

Damnit. Why do all the tumblrspawn have to be autistic. Im high functioning and I attended meet ups with people who while weird as shit managed to make it through life, with a bit of assistance, as honest working individuals. They are my heroes. Then there are these shitheads.

>Well when I become a warrant officer someday I can laugh at these faggots

Attached: 902.jpg (500x403, 28K)

Man, FUCK SHELBY

Attached: 1477968843502.png (685x477, 300K)

Wow it got worse

>finding out I have autism, which prevents me from functioning properly in society, much like a broken piece of shit, made me realize I'm not a broken piece of shit
>???

???

What?

???

now she has 2 things to define herself with

>shelby cragg
Who?

kek

Who?

Please tell me the new one is on the left

So, Sup Forums is poking fun of an autistic adult?

>also im gay so im already used to being weird and different
fucking hate these faggots that say shit like this so damn much
t.faggot

Attached: 268.jpg (329x399, 44K)

As an autistic adult I give full permission.

involved in homestuck, hiveswap, and a really shitty webcomic called neokosmos

I want to throatfuck that cartoon.

This. No one gives a shit. Gay people have such a fucking chip on their shoulder it makes insufferable to be around even when you want to fuck them.

Little shit, you think getting diagnosed with autism is going to change anything? You think you're instantly going to be fixed and that everything is going to be all better just because you now have a label for yourself?

Fuck you, you know nothing. The world doesn't care if you're autistic or not, and if you don't understand something like job interviews or filing for taxes or anything even remotely related to talking to other people, you're not going to get treated any easier just because you're autistic. Real life is a race, and you are expected to maintain a certain position in the pack. If you can't keep that position, the tide is going to eat you alive and no amount of "B-but muh autism!" is going to change anything.

A legitimate sociopath who lives off of subverting popular tumblr shit for money.

Could you, maybe, contain your autism here?
I get that you are having a hard time with empathy, but that's really not what that crackpot fruit said.

Woolie I didn't think you'd come out like this

>I'm bisexual and autistic but it's not my entire fucking identity
>entire identity
This strawman once again. Claiming you are gay or whatever when you have just found out doesn't mean it's their entire identity.

Person in the OP never claimed that.

>Real life is a race, and you are expected to maintain a certain position in the pack.
We kinda created civilisation so that the law of the jungle wouldn't weight on us. yet, people keep wanting to force it back on us.

responsible for making act 6 of homestuck even worse than it already was

Autistic mutt here. Fuck this dyke.

Attached: Aha-Good..gif (248x225, 203K)

Children? That dude is completely right. The IRS doesn't give a fuck if you're autistic. Neither do sources of food and shelter. The law of the jungle is in full effect unless you're lucky enough to have generous family members taking care of your broken worthless ass out of the kindness of their hearts.

>he doesn't know how to get neetbux

lol

Not that autismo but if you know anything about Shelby you'll realize that she is one to pursue whatever she wants and doesn't care about psychologically manipulating whoever she can--if she's given another guilt tripping or sympathy device she's going to use it.

Read the image. She's already getting ready to use "neurotypical®" to guilt trip people into supporting her shitty comic.

>that webcomic of hers

Attached: godly kek.jpg (400x389, 33K)

Huh, I never knew that sociopaths could also be autistic.

>Neokosmos is made by people that worked on Steven Universe, Homestuck and fucking Undertale

How much cancer can they concentrate in a single place?

I don't get why people come out about their mental illnesses.

>Who is CWC

You must be new here

Attached: dobson irl.jpg (1000x1504, 216K)

So about that 'everyone is a nonbinary and trans with no cis males' Neokosmos?

Attached: Ztransparent.png (442x672, 79K)

The law of the jungle applies there as well, as soon as there's more hands out than neetbux to go around.

so you're saying that people compete to be the most autistic, just as nature intended

Chris Chan and Shelby actually display their toxic mannerisms in strikingly similar ways, but Shelby is a lot more suave about it while Chris Chan only knows how to throw tantrums.

They also both make really bad comics but only Chris Chan's is enjoyable.

Attached: cow Z.jpg (442x672, 41K)

why the fuck is SU's artstyle so appealing for SJWs? Is one of the most disgustings styles ever made for a children's cartoon

No, If anything I'm saying autistics on neetbux will be the among the first to go if there's ever a real crisis.

Attached: b62.jpg (596x401, 55K)

SJWs hate beauty because people discriminate along those lines.

easy to draw as reference sheets don't matter.

>only the strong survive rules of nature
>unless there isn't some kind of worldwide disaster

There's next to no detail in the chracters, and can be drawn by a child. Doesn't hurt that most all of the characters are extremely simple so as to not confuse anyone with any type of tism.

what happened to shelby's hair? last time i saw her, she had, like, shoulder length blonde hair with a teal streak. is this what happens when you turn into an identity melting pot? you lob off all your hair? is that a right of passage?

Is that supposed to be some kind of counter argument, or highlight some flaw or inconsistency of my position? Because it doesn't fucking do that.

Knowing what to work on helps a fuck ton. You're still a broken fucker, but ducktape keeps it from being anyone elses problem

Attached: 1520029740790.jpg (913x1024, 84K)

>Real life is a race, and you are expected to maintain a certain position in the pack
get that gay ass anime shit outta here you 19 year old faggot!

You know there is more than just subsitence right. I mean, one can enjoy a good comic or cartoon too, even if it bring nothing and figuring out how your inner self tick is part of making life more enjoyable. All I am reading there is an edgy kid trying to sound like nothing matter except for raw survival.

Actually yeah I do doubt it. Her behavior always read as an anxiety disorder to me and tons of people with anxiety wrongfully self-diagnose autism.

>Neither do sources of food and shelter
untrue, raisens taste better to autists

Really? They seem pretty related to me.

Oversharing is a thing people do.

I don't think Dobson is autistic, he is just an asshole.

Is she a sociopath?

Bullitts don care bout your social skills!

>if there's ever a real crisis.
The whole point of civilisation is specifically to ammort the blow of a cirisis.

I feel kind of bad for Dobbo. Went from a guy with published books and a girlfriend to a huge joke with zero genuine fans. I can't say he didn't deserve his fate though.

Rumors go around in the homestuck threads that she is. People might just be trying to find a scapegoat for hussie's downfall though, I never 100% trust shit I read on here.

The way he treats literally everyone that ever interacted with him is pretty sociopathic tho

Attached: dobson violent.jpg (1242x1037, 139K)

"Sociopath" is probably a bit far. She's not gonna kill anybody just to watch them suffer or anything like that, but she did go on a spree of dating and then dumping various dudes (despite being a lesbian all along) to weasel her way into a certain creative social circle.

He is completely justified and correct in that case. In fact, I would argue that you are a sociopath if you don't think Paul Ryan deserves to die a horrible death.

>defending Paul Ryan

The absolute state of Sup Forums... listen kid, just because someone is the enemy of your enemy does NOT make them your friend. Paul Ryan would watch you slowly starve to death and not give a single fuck. He is legit evil.

Reminder that this is the same guy that got banned on twitter for sending death threats to Trump

Attached: tumblr_p5cj9pd3FA1x4dymxo1_1280.jpg (1045x1280, 165K)

Sorry, I don't live in burgerland to know what is wrong with him

so why the fuck was she put in charge of Homestuck

I thought it was for threatening Perez Hilton? If threatening political figures was bannable twitter would lose half its userbase.

Her sister is dating Hussie supposedly

I think Twitter just decided to take the piss and make Dobson a special case.
The shitfit he made on facebook was hilarious either way.

Attached: tumblr_p5cj9pd3FA1x4dymxo2_1280.jpg (1242x604, 124K)

He's a libertarian. Which is basically the most fuck you got mine attitude a politian can be.

Identifying as Kamen Rider is probably harder to do than identifying as gay or bi.

Devoting your life to justice is a lonely, lonely road.

>letting an autistic gay psycho ruin your comic over the puss
Not worth it.

No, the point of civilization is to organize our most productive on the basis of what outcomes they can achieve so that the best builders are building and the best farmers are farming, and the best soldiers are out killing anyone who'd bother the other two.

And none of that is entirely divorced from the laws of the jungle.

>Kamen Rider is my entire identity
That is perfectly fine.

This person is not fine and should be put away.

So are the MSPA forums dead forever?

Yes.
Also Hiveswap's lead musician has been confirmed to have been fired.
Now please fire its lead writer next.

honestly she improved on a technical aspect but her aesthetic sense got worse

SU: not even once

The shading is the only thing that at all improved.

Its not clear if he simply fired himself, no assumption.

>We kinda created civilisation so that the law of the jungle wouldn't weight on us
I mean, we can survive better but we still have the social challenges to be well adjusted in that same society instead of an outcast

>Hiveswap's lead musician has been confirmed to have been fired.
What? James or Toby?
Either way they're like the only bearable people on that mess of a team.

James Roach was far from bearable. He was part of that same not-really-clever-but-thinks-he-is group that Cohen's part of.

The wording he gives and the way he talks does not imply he quit.

>implying you can fire someone who's worth more than your entire company

Attached: toby enjoying his success.jpg (1000x750, 440K)

>not wanting armed men to steal from people and redistribute it to other people makes you a sociopath

This is what it's been like for me since I found out
Everyone keeps saying "oh you're the same person you've always been, nothing has changed!"
Yeah, that's the problem. Now I KNOW I'm a retard instead of just worrying that I'm being a retard

Thanks for reminding me that Sup Forums is the most left-wing board in this shitty site

>newfag that thinks Sup Forums was always some sort of bastion of conservative values

lol

Desperate

You should really lurk before you post.

Her behavior reads like someone who can't empathize with other people and can only process individuals as the sum of their group identities (saying "I'm gay" in every other sentence like a shitton of tumblr kids do these days).

That's autism.

Desperate

He wants to literally steal hundreds of thousands of dollars from each individual working class person in America and hand that money to the billionaire class.

I wonder if Dobson ever beat his girlfriend.

He's a "libertarian" who wants to take the money that people have already paid into social security and give it to rich people. So, in your analogy, he would be the one literally stealing from poor people with an army of armed goons. You fucking worthless cuntstain. You should be tortured to death, no joke or sarcasm.

Honestly I'd be stunned if Dobson had ever hit anyone in his life aside from maybe a really ineffectual limp-wristed slap or something. Passive-aggressive bullshit is all he knows.

he had PTSD from having water sprayed on his fucking face, I don't think he would ever be bold enough to hit someone else

We’re me

Attached: 4A333C57-B23A-4962-9358-36C2BF0038C1.jpg (900x1199, 122K)