Jews control the media and wealth and blah

>Jews control the media and wealth and blah

I get that they control the media; but why would they push the SJW / liberal agenda?

What do they have to gain from LGBTQ+ acceptance, BLM, etc?

How does this further their goals of world domination?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8pPbrbJJQs
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
youtube.com/watch?v=9H2La8X4-Uc
youtube.com/watch?v=GOEweZtlonQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

identity politics makes the nation state more divided and fractured, thus subversion is easier.

>but why would they push the SJW / liberal agenda?
>What do they have to gain from LGBTQ+ acceptance, BLM, etc?
because all those things are detrimental to white society which they seek to destroy

Subversion and disruption of their foes.
Divide and conquer I do believe the phrase is.

One theory is that it weakens traditional white-christian values and identity and the church.
This rift creates a new generation of 'free thinker degenerates' that will always praise the liberal jew overlords for having given them freedom, making them ripe for programming for generations to come...via media.

It breaks down their targeted culture

Jewish elites want to preserve their bloodline and rule over a multiethnic, Muslim world population.
This is to prevent a second holocaust and in their minds it's the right thing to do.

Unity. That's it. A new world order. Something that has never been tried before.

tax money
elon musk alone is in trouble explainign where he got 5B tax free from government for solar city alone, and now tesla is buying the pig to hide the waste and losses
I hope tump puts elon musk against a wall

They push SJW and LGBT to debase a culture. If you notice, none of these issues are promoted at all in Israel. Yet, they want the USA to be disarmed, confused, ignorant, gay, pacifist and embroiled in race war.

it destroys their only competitor which are whites.

muslims are the biggest jew haters ever,though.

wether it's communism or capitalism , the main goal of jews is to destroy western civilization and while doing so use the goyim to prop up their own civilization in the middle east

Any video/reading suggestions to understand how they accomplish this better? I've only seen the memes and have no clue what the inner-workings of this theory are.

They push race mixing and sexual degeneracy to destroy the the white race because we are the racial children of YHWH and they are the racial children of Azazyel (the arch-angel who became satan). The children of light, and the children of darkness.

Start with the concept of cultural Marxism

youtube.com/watch?v=G8pPbrbJJQs

I'm familiar with Cultural Marxism as a theory.

Im asking: how do we know the jewish media owners aren't coincidentally jewish? How do we know if there is no agenda and thats just the way the public opinion is going?

yeah, but they're fucking low IQ and disorganised

>coincidentally
This is the most nepotistic group in all of history.
There is no coincidence in that tribe.

Because this isn't the first time. Look at who was involved in Communism. Look at who was involved in the slave trade. Look at who performed ritual sacrifices of goy babies. (((They))) did.

LGBT acceptance is ancient, dating back to Greece and Rome, but the globalist (and it's important to separate jews and globalists. Plenty of redpilled jews who must be preserved at all costs) agenda takes advantage of their existence to create an identity politik that encourages division. It tells people that being gay isn't just a thing that you are, like being straight or nerdy or a chad, but that it's special and makes you more important. This causes people to seek affirmation by pursuing more and more bizarre descriptors, rather than embracing the one that most fits them and putting it to the best use for themselves and society.

The globalists change things like race, sex, sexuality, etc. from being qualifiers to being tools for special treatment. One can be black and say "I'm going to work super hard and be a black lawyer so my parents will be proud of me, and I know it will be hard because genetically I have a slight intellectual disadvantage, but the end result is worth it and the work I put in will mean that I deserve the pride and status of the outcome." or "I know that, being black, I have slight advantages in stamina and physical ability, so I will put those to use in athletic competitions, studying physical skills and training my body to be the best it can be. I will make my community, my country, and my people proud with my work.

The globalists tell you that you SHOULD say "I am black, and I have a right to be a lawyer, therefore I will put in as much work as I feel is necessary and if no one hires me it must be result of a conspiracy against my character" or "I am black, and I am athletic, so I should abuse that skill to get money and women."

capitalism is good
communism is bad
2008 and great depression caused by communism aka government regulation/restriction of action

Thanks for the leads frend, I've much research to do

when it is just Jews and Europeans, they stand out

when it is Jews and every other fucking foreign parasite under the sun in European countries, they tend to go unnoticed

the more diverse and open and welcoming a society is, including towards LGBTQQDGAYGD the less heat can come down on jews for their jewy tricks

pic related seems ridiculous, doesn't it? That kind of thing could only happen in a country that is 98% homogeneous with a 2% parasitical class

Here's an alternative theory for why Jews are so prevalent at this level of society.

They are just a bit smarter.

In past Christian and Islamic societies, usury (aka lending money with an interest rate) was considered sinful, but it was not sinful for Jews. These societies still needed loans though (for entrepreneurs, etc.) and so jews filled that economic gap. This created a selective pressure for intelligence stronger than any other ethnic group has experienced.

The difference in intelligence is small, but they also have a high degree of internal loyalty and trust, and are therefore more likely to arrange for other Jews to be in high positions.

They don't have any cartoonish world domination goals or agendas to push- most of them are liberal, but that's really no different from the wider academic community. They just want to make money and spread their opinions, just like pretty much everyone else.

no they are stupid racists who feel no moral qualms stealing normal people blind through taxation because of fanasy persecution mythology they are programmed with by thier shitty religion

The reason usury was considered sinful is that it is a mainstay of Molech (Mammon) worship and the mark of "those that say they are Jews, but are not, yet do lie". Thus, though of course the whole mess is and must remain at the feet of those traitor elites who grew greedy in all societies, we can pretty safely posit that the reason "Jews" don't call it sinful is linked to a rather more sinister nature overall. And what else we know of Molech would imply agenda on their part, beyond merely profiting. There is such a thing is paranoia, but it stops being that when they're actually after you.

>*as paranoia
I'm not in form today

That was coorporatism, a form of capitalism that involves government intervention.

Personally, I think the reason the average Jewish person's success seems higher than the average person is because of their culture. They seem to have a good system of giving their children money when they're young and teaching them how to handle it properly to become rich, then the cycle continues.

t. 80 iq

I won't deny the shitty religion or the persecution mythology. I think sometimes taxes are justified, and the money doesn't go straight to the jews, it goes to funding social programs. paying teachers, police officers, health care, etc.

Isn't moloch just a bull/fertility god that humans were sacrificed to? While that is clearly highly immoral, I'm not sure what that has to do with usury, or why it "would imply agenda on their part, beyond merely profiting." At any rate, most modern jews, including the really successful ones, would surely repudiate human sacrifice.

THIS is why

maybe. I'm not sure any twin studies have been done with Jews, given that they're such a small population, as well as the controversial nature of the subject. But I know at least with the IQ difference between blacks and whites, most of the studies that have been done suggest that the difference really is genetic, and I would expect that to persist as we look at other ethnicities too.

I leave this here ..

Is Molech and Moloch the same?

Jew here. Voted for Trump. I know several other Jews who did as well. We're not all bad.

I think so.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch

no stupid
capitalism is the cure
cronyism is a feature of statism
get the crony government baboons out of way
and market solves all issues desktop computer style
hong kong and 1800s usa had no government help
the idea of a guided economy is a joke
all ruin all monopoly from government
all busts

Great video, thanks maing

Underated 'Roo

jews are massive racists and thieves
jews are stealing nonstop in the net righ tnow with ad money scam
there will be a giant ad money accounting scandal soon
liek 100 to 1 dolar in vs dolalr booked
then do more expansion in stock market and shitty facebook fiat money can be used to buy most of big real estate around usa and do all kinda foriegn loans
shit they gave hillary 250mil just by taking school money and almost made her president
250,000,000 for doing 0 zip zilch

They're literally scared of whites.

A lot of them are seriously paranoid about white culture swinging at any time towards something like Naziism again.

I'm not even mad at them for this, but at the same time, I'm not going to let them just destroy my ancient heritage because they're fucking neurotic cowards. But I accept that everyone has the right to have their own interests. Fair play, you know? It's just, we do too.

Jews already have control so tell me why would they need to divide and conquer when they have everything they can achieve ?

I dont think anyone hates all jews. Just those who partake in the elitist culture.

this picture is the equivalent of comparing all christians to the westboro baptist church. if you really believe it, you're delusional, out of touch with reality. if you don't seriously believe it you're intellectually dishonest.

you will have no response to this and will resort to >flag

Later Goyz .. youtube.com/watch?v=9H2La8X4-Uc

youtube.com/watch?v=GOEweZtlonQ

How the useful idiots destroyed the world

I'm well aware there are a lot of conservative Jews, and Zionists and assorted Israelis who don't have any ill will towards people of native European descent, but you're being disingenuous if you deny that there has been a consistent push towards unraveling 'whiteness' in theory and journalism usually pushed by people who happen to be Jewish, by reducing European heritage to some mere 'social construct' or degree of 'privilege' (the irony, Jews accusing anyone of privilege and shoring up power), or implying that we are 'past race' now (except Jews of course), or that whites should lay themselves down as atonement for supposed past sins.

I don't hate all Jews, but there has been a very real discourse out there systematically trying to take down whites, not just down a notch, but to (if you look at the projected effects of such policies and ideas), remove them as a people by breeding them out.

I love conservative Jews, and chill apolitical Jews, and fully support your right to your own people, heritage, homeland. I expect you to recognize our own rights to those things as well though.

I think he was reffering to Mammon, not Moloch. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammon

>how do we know the jewish media owners aren't coincidentally jewish

this goyim is on to something

m8 my only desire is to be left the fuck alone. i have little interest in or knowledge of global events and power struggles, if whites are indeed being targeted then they have a right to defend themselves, i just dislike being grouped together with other people. paranoid retards lack the mental finesse to separate the complex reality into individual components, instead they aggregate all insert group here together and damn them all to hell. the fundamental atomic particles through which they see the world are much too big and nobody gets called out on gross generalizations, not because they don't respect the written word, and not because they're too lazy to do the meticulous work of speaking in specifics, but because they secretly or openly believe that all jews deserve to be gassed and all blacks are retarded, it's a sort of romantic black&white simplicity that's much easier to swallow than a complex and grey reality.
but not everyone, only some posters.

Bezmenov was a lying ass. Read about Dulles' Plan. It's an exact analogue of bullshit from the opposite side.

demand a list of where each dollar wen in government
let it be reviewed by next government
let money be retrieved if badly spent
giv us money back hillary

the only thing i dont get in jew plan is
>push liberalism and open borders
>muslims flood the country and make the country turn to islam
>islam hate jews
>suddently jews have now even more ennemies

what the fuck is the end game ?

well I for one am completely aware that there are many Jews that are not actively pushing for white genocide (to call it that).

But there are enough Jews who are in effect pushing a cultural movement with that outcome that I think, for your sake, you and other decent Jews are going to have to acknowledge that and publicly acknowledge the white racial right to exist and be distinct and self-directed, or it will probably come back on you as well (I'm not threatening that myself, it's just likely if whites get pushed in a corner. we really are pretty vicious if we feel mortally challenged, but we're also very decent and generous if you just fucking stop fucking with us - I don't mean you specifically of course).

Seriously, I have nothing against you and acknowledge you, but all the Goldberg articles demonizing white self-interest as 'racism' when other races get to have self-interest are making it harder and harder for you reasonable ones. Seriously, get them off our backs or it will get ugly eventually.

SJW values lead to the decline of white society. I.e. They promote homosexuality as normal and healthy despite that 1 out of 4 gay men will contract HIV in this country, as reported by the CDC.

i'm not saying it isn't, just that they will use both to destroy western civilisation

forgot meme

It's not coincidence. They instinctively seek out and control institutions of influence (media, finance, law). It's no coincidence that these institutions have the power to essentially shape and control aspects of everyday citizen's lives and like flies to shit, they are drawn to it. Politics too, but strange how you rarely see them operate as figureheads, but only as shadowy financiers of PACs and other lobbying groups. If it's one thing that Jews hate, it's operating out in the open.

And the endgame? We see it in Europe. Sweden is the worst case. Nations with no cohesiveness, no national identity, crippled by secular and religious infighting, and no values beyond the petty whims and indulgences of the week. And why? Because in contrast to their ideal goy, the Jews themselves have a strong sense of religious AND racial identity. They can rub shoulders with every group, pledging empty loyalties to whoever, and still be knowingly loyal to their own above all else. A nation of fractured people allows them to operate with impunity. Because everyone will be too distracted with fighting each other to see how one particular group seems to be playing all sides and yet inexplicably benefits above all.