How do these two dumb shits still have jobs? Like seriously these guys aren't anywhere near funny

How do these two dumb shits still have jobs? Like seriously these guys aren't anywhere near funny

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xnw8JRpXdAc
youtube.com/watch?v=V8YBuwmtzYE
youtube.com/watch?v=bywa3wqQ7ng
youtube.com/watch?v=IfR1TwosYQg&t=48s
youtube.com/watch?v=z2u1bpXVGHE
vulture.com/2016/09/norm-macdonald-book-snl.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they know the liberal audience will tune in to where their emperor was disgraced for about 3 months until they realize they are on the wrong side. already redpilled about 5 lib friends, and this absolutely wouldn't have happened of trump didn't win.

they're just cashing in while they still can.

yeah, theyre terrible, at least seth and the other girl was somewhat decent, the last good one was Colin Quinn and Norm

I mean the jokes they make are just tired. Che is "white people am I right?" And Collin is "yeah us whites are pretty dumb"

SNL was never funny. Madtv had some funny sketches but I've never laughed at SNL. Ever.

don't you compare lord of the anti jokes McDonald with any of those other clowns

and colin can be funny but he's better as a writer because he sounds like a rambling elderly jew woman

My problem is Che isn't even funny at all

A lot of the 90s and late 80s were good

This.

I am watching right now. It's old and busted....seriously cringeworthy.

The TRUMP IS HITLER jokes are old. Very weak and lazy writing.

Che is their "now we can make jokes about black people and avoid criticism because it's delivered by a black guy"

Kristen Wiig is guest hosting this week.

QVC sketch was atrocious.

Pete Davidson is a total douche. His little skit on the NEWS was not funny at all.

I was just headed to to post about it

Literally KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK

Also dragging out Alec Baldwin as Donald Trump portraying Alec Baldwin again

Liberal children are the only reason they're still on the air.

They don't even try anymore to be funny it's literally "White people are evil" then "LOL YES AND GUNS TOO!" Every fucking day.

"Hahhahah dude
White people
Lmao"
"True"

Like this is the one thing my family did regularly and those fuckers ruined it

The world quit trying to make things enjoyable or make money a long time ago. What you are seeing is fortunes poured out only for agenda. A desperate one. Think Ted turner and WCW. (Lol CNN)

CNN skit was pretty good though

God help me if I can't stop it I'll kill them.

Every elite and every self serving actor scum that supports their lies needs to die so painfully they never speak out again.

You guys want some incredible weekend update? You can thank me later.

youtu.be/Xnw8JRpXdAc

Hitler's only mistake is that he wasn't vicious enough in his genocide.

"President killed a guy. ...What? You didn't know that?"

Fucking gilded.

muh racism

muh diversity

Watching this now. It's weird seeing "mainstream media" pull worse versions of jokes that Sup Forums have said almost a week ago.
>muh evil gay-hating Pence
>muh cabinet of lobbyists

the black guy was hired after complains about the lack fo blacks in the snl newcast, same with Leslie Jones

>these guys aren't anywhere near funny
then they're perfect for SNL

muh dignity

Best part was when Kristen groped Kate but no one will flip out

I FUCKING HATE PETE DAVIDSON
I hate how SNL thinks he's the voice of millenials and the next Adam Sandler or something.

He's an unfunny, ugly, mutt.
He also can't take anything controversial to millenials.
He gets pissed about Trump, racism, sexism and more.
He's a little bitch.
He especially can't take a joke at his expense.

He won't stop bitching that his dad died on 9/11.
Lets face it, his black father wasn't gonna be there for him anyway.

Like what? Cowbell?

No.

theyre literally trying to find that young jew again to replace samberg, who replace sandler, who replaced whoever it was in the 70s

early 90s with Space, Farley, and that gang, and then in the late 90s with Ferell, Brewer, Hammond and those guys

Don't forget about Murray akroyd and belushi

>Old SNL skit on racism

NIGGERS, THE LOT OF YOU

>New SNL skit on racism

I Sure hate being white, I wish I wasn't white.

>Cowbell?
>No.

How about you go fuck yourself. Cowbell was by far the most important piece of comedy of the 20th century. You unappreciative faggot.

Glad this thread exists. SNL was amazingly unfunny tonight. Science can't grow weed strong enough to make this show funny anymore.

(((Lorne Michaels)))

WHOA

Downloading for science

>Science can't grow weed strong enough to make this show funny anymore.

Hey, we tried, weed used to be only thing that made SNL funny, then it went full democrat.

kys

SNL has been total shit for decades. It had some iconic stars and moments but has been seriously resting on its laurels since the mid-90s. Surprised it hasn't been cancelled.

It was funny when it came out but then every other frat boy and his crew started doing the joke and merchandise was sold because of the joke

Same with the Simpsons Mr. Plow

Got way too overplayed

Because you are an idiot, and don't understand what they say

>Donald Trump looks like a circus peanut..
>murmurs go through the crowd
>in a bad toupee!
>he makes a stupid face at the camera
>crowd goes fucking bananas
every time. Every episode. Every night.

I think the early 90s group was funnier than the 70s one (who did mostly edgy drug humor).
youtube.com/watch?v=V8YBuwmtzYE
youtube.com/watch?v=bywa3wqQ7ng
youtube.com/watch?v=IfR1TwosYQg&t=48s

They stopped trying to be funny a while ago. Now it's just another arm of the Jew propaganda machine.

This is some good shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=z2u1bpXVGHE

>Trumby is
Wait for it
>Le bad
>LMAO ECKS DEE

>he's so closed minded. Kinda like how the closet door is closed on mike pence's homosexualism!
>audience members begin whooping and hollering

Yeah Norm is God and it has been a steady decline since then.

>You guys want some incredible weekend update? You can thank me later.
>youtu.be/Xnw8JRpXdAc

Norm Macdonald called current SNL "Agenda Comedy"

vulture.com/2016/09/norm-macdonald-book-snl.html

Pic related is the related excerpt for those who do not want to click a vulture.com link