youtu.be/hrKvLO523oM?t=22m24s
youtu.be/5n8zn-R10qM?t=55m18s
youtu.be/JDvj6DQd93o?t=1h25m5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Peterson is kek, rember that?

>starts out with the dean being a cuck to indians
wow

Just wait until they announce the safe space and the "transgender, two-spirit task force"

This summarizes it well.

youtube.com/watch?v=eYMTy2KMJUg

>there may be strong feelings
>there is support located outside

This man is the last basition to save Canada

This is a speech to Sup Forums about leaves he sounds like a microsoft robot '95

If the presentation doesn't put you to sleep.

Or Kermit the frog.
Really it's just a rural Albertan accent though
youtu.be/BR8tVB7sNxc

>this guy studied the holocaust for 15 years and concluded that it was a tragedy just as much as the next jew
what say you pol?

Sup Forums is going to miss the point, eh?

I'm just kidding I'm a shitposting manbaby, and should be squashed out of existence

kek is with kermit

The first female debater is Laci Green in 10 years.

>post truth is about appeals to emotion rather than facts
>this is a problem
>she then does nothing but appeal to emotion

I was looking for that picture.
HeWearsTheSacredCrown.jpg

Was at a UofT event the other day and they said the same thing word for word. I suspect the students lobbied the school to make them say it. Also if you know anything about Natives you would know that the only tribe that has any legit claim to UofT campus is the Iroquoians, but they died out in the 1670s so no one ever mentions them. People only bother pandering to living native groups.

>that introduction
Is this satire? Acknowledging everyone, trigger warnings, safe space nearby. Wtf

How was it pretty rough? He wrecked those brainlets

YOU'RE NEXT

Oh, this faggot again. He started a shitstorm and probably set his own career back a decade just because he "wanted to create a dialogue".

You can call a tranny a tranny. You can even call them a man if thats what they were born as. What you can't do is discriminate against them because they're a tranny. The only people upset are those retarded tumblr "non-binary" (whatever the fuck that is) types.

Nope, welcome to Canada. We're almost completely cucked. This man is one of our last stands.
Except he faces the reality that he will lose his professorship and his clinician credentials in this debate.

Can't tell if bait, but you're a leaf so I guess it's a safe assumption.

>The only people upset are radicals...
>Ruined his career for having a conversation...

>health warnings on cigarette packets is the same as having to refer to trannies

Canadian youth was a mistake

You know the deal here. But regardless of this guy's ideas about the Holohaux (he's not a historian, nor did he give an empirical basis for this belief) he's right about political correctness.

>use whatever word you want
>just don't do what the government calls discrimination
>... soooo I guess you won't be calling them whatever word you want then, eh?

Do you even listen to yourself? or is the wind too strong for you leaf?

>What you can't do is discriminate against them because they're a tranny.

Why not?

I think all trannies should be gassed.

He has the charisma and delivery of a pbs interviewer.

Peterson: "These are the steps to an authoritarian gov." I love how nobody touches the actual argument being made this whole time

You're Next

I honestly think that the majority of the people listening to him understand what he says. The first time I heard him speak I had to listen to it a couple of times because I got used to the dumbed down language that everyone uses. The fact that he is a scholar and can actually articulate what he says in an educated manner is a pretty drastic change of pace from listening to some media fucks on a talk show, and for this reason I doubt many actually grasp the meaning of his words.

> listening to him understand what he says
meant don't understand

I agree and I think most people are on his side.
However that isn't stopping the SJWs from silencing everyone and getting their laws through. I think Peterson won this debate and that that doesn't matter or change anything, other than red pill some people listening.

feminist dike detected.

No, actually, its against the law for him to not call students by whatever they ask him to be called, gender wise, and that might be 50 different things, and change on a daily basis.

Youre a liar, or ignorant. Fuck off, you dont belong here.

Is this that guy Sargon made a video about?

>However that isn't stopping the SJWs from silencing everyone and getting their laws through.

Which is the insane part, supposedly the majority are against them but they are in power, dictating law.

Yeah, his "hero of free speech" video

>I think Peterson won this debate and that that doesn't matter or change anything
This certainly feels like the truth, and it's so sad. He definitely did win that debate.

There's something about Peterson that's deeply sad to me. He's the tragic hero.

In a recent interview with Dave Rubin he practically starts crying when he's talking about Japetto wishing to the stars that Pinocchio would be a real boy.
This guy so badly wants people to escape ideological traps because he knows what it is at stake.

youtu.be/5n8zn-R10qM

>I agree and I think most people are on his side.
>However that isn't stopping the SJWs from silencing everyone and getting their laws through.
Sounds like you leafs need to sack up

Do you have a timestamp on that? I can't watch the whole thing right now

My unis have been doing this shit "We recognize the noongaboonga tribe, traditional owners of the land" since i attended in the 90s.

Probably a long standing thing 2bh famiglia.

To be more precise. You need a real leader to step up. Someone to convince people they are not alone. That's how these SJWs operate, they isolate people and make them think that they alone have their views and no one else does. If a person believes that most people are against them, they will be more like to self-censor.

Just look at how much Trump has uncucked American society just by campaigning. People bring up Flynn's "Fearing Muslims is rational tweet" and they just shrug at this point. No one gives a shit anymore because people know they aren't alone.

There are dead indians literally everywhere in the US and we never mention them. You can't drive 5 miles in my state without driving over some Indian graves.

Ironically, Indians are patriotic as fuck.

>In a recent interview with Dave Rubin he practically starts crying when he's talking about Japetto wishing to the stars that Pinocchio would be a real boy.

yeah that was sad

he's too good for this world

>Peterson lays out his completely rational and factual framework for his opinion
>everyone else presents "muh feelings are more important than facts, if something makes me uncomfortable we should ban it! if you disagree with my gender queerology """""""theories"""""" you're ignorant!"

This video makes me hate leafs even more than I already did.

This is some awesome wisdom:
youtu.be/hrKvLO523oM?t=22m24s

Here's where he talks about Pinocchio and starts to break down a bit:
youtu.be/5n8zn-R10qM?t=55m18s

No one gives a shit outside of Unis really, and they're just turbocucks anyway.

It's like watching a terminator killing machine surrounded by lego toys.

God damn I had never seen this one, he is a real hero. I hope people in Canada start coming out to support him.

Nope they didn't. It was text book appeal and projection.

Leafs are SO retarded. The whole lot of them. I want them banned from this board so badly.

>Just look at how much Trump has uncucked American society just by campaigning.

He hasn't though. Go to any major city and try to start a conversation like Jordan Peterson did and see if you can keep your job any more than he will be able to keep his. And that's in the United States. Now keep in mind that Canada doesn't have as strong free speech laws as the United States-- their Supreme Court has already said so-called "hate speech" is not protected speech.

Trump's victory still hasn't made it safe to talk like this in defense of unlimited free speech and against political correctness in any place where it wasn't already okay.

No doubt man.

Damn, I teared up a little watching that.

Why does this world attempt to destroy everything that is pure and good?

Holy shit, this man is a true hero

Because it's controlled by evil and people buy into it

Lol are you retarded? I've seen plenty of debates like this with people taking the position of Peterson here. They all still have their jobs (except some of them have retired.)

Because the evil is in all of us and some go to war to put it to death in ourselves.
Others take their resentment out on the world to feel morally superior.

It was interesting that they mentioned three tribes. I don't think they got along with each other. So the Mississaga were the last men standing in the Toronto area, I take it? Lol.

Yep, he is controlled opposition. Hate speech laws are imminent because of this Jew.

>major city
I said America

Just look at the radical shift right Fox News has taken as an example. Even Gutfeld is practically full blown RWDS at this point

Of course there's still plenty of Marxism in academi and cities, but in general it seems to me at least like people are less afraid of saying the wrong thing.

I love that he brings up otherkin and they want to shut him down.

Fifty five twenty four, hombre.

this man is god damn amazing.
the shit he is putting up with, and the way he handles himself.
you fucking cucks need to draft him to run for office or something.

He's not a politician he's just a dude that really really really thought about meaning and human nature.

Incidentally, he's not the one that needs to do more for us but rather we need to do more for him.

fuck you we are. i dont know even wtf they are talking about.

I think you guys need someone to rally around.
anyone who isn't a Marxist will do

Make Canada Great!

Shit man...
We always see him mostly cool when confronting his enemies.
Is all this getting to him?

Its so hard for me to watch dumb marxists try to make actual arguments...
I feel like every time I give these people a chance, they just prove to me that they are more retarded than I thought.

I get the impression that he is the kind of guy who slaps his enemies around in public and is as fragile as any of us in his personal life.
Kind of like that clown who makes everyone laugh and weeps when he is alone.

I mean, this man has spent decades studying the deepest horrors of the human psyche and understands how he is not except from that evil. I think that's done a number on him.

Earlier in that Dave Rubin interview he talks about how this whole thing with his career isn't even "real stress." "Having a sick child is real stress, this is nothing."

I think the best thing we can do for the guy is to not be puppets.

That man is a rare breed.
You can truly be proud of him leaf

he's definitely /ourguy/

The true Canadian master LEAF rears its ugly head.

I'm definitely ashamed of where my country is headed but deeply inspired by this man.

youtu.be/JDvj6DQd93o?t=1h25m5s
1:25:00
you can hear hear the fear in his voice
Jesus nearly lost it.
didn't vote for trump, but god damn am I glad he won.

Well if he gets into trouble the ideal would be to do something for him.

"We have a support group outside"

Oh my fucking god how are people THIS big pussies? i just cant comprehend it. How df is it possible to be so big of a pussycunt bitch that you have to go bitchwhine and cry to someone in a "safe" space after hearing a debate about freedom of speech?
canadia needs to be fucking nuked or something, before this massive pussyfaggotism spreads

Hi Peterson, ive been waiting for you to finally upload

Amazing how closely this guys philosophy aligns with Sup Forums.

The chaos within us which civilization holds back ... Sup Forums is a place of chaos worshiping a literal god of chaos and disorder.

The logical result of this chaos is a desire to impose meaning which keeps the chaos in check.... likewise a lot of you are turning to christianity for meaning, although this is not enough for most of you as the church has been completely overrun with faggots and cucks, so you worship kek and revel in the chaos and degeneracy instead, but at least your aware of it...

this guy is actually doing something about the causes of the chaos, the breakdown of traditions which give our lives meaning, such as knowing who you are in the world, the breakdown of traditional gender responsibilities is such an obvious assault on an ancient tradition, that people are actually starting to wake up and realize something is wrong.

I can't help but feel that the trump election may prove to be the last stand of western civilization against this degeneracy, the catholic church has already fallen and is openly advocating for the destruction of western culture through immigration. What else is there to do? What difference can one man make? Poor peterson, may kek have mercy on his soul

>I am not going to be a mouth piece for language I detest. and. that's. that.
[applause]
Fuck I'd be applauding too.

Except from what I can tell, Peterson is Catholic. He also equates Sup Forums's antisemitism with BLM.

He was, quite literally, touched in the head by Kek. He is in every way /ourguy/.

BLM is antisemitic? how does he make that argument?

dude BLM is anti-everything (including black lives) except having violent protests (riots) for no reason

I think he meant that Sup Forums's complaints against Jews are as unfounded as BLM's complaints that blacks are being systematically executed en masse.

I think he meant that Sup Forums's antisemitism is as extreme and unfounded as anything BLM stands for

Peterson is much closer to the last stand of Western civilization than Trump since he defends it from an almost metaphysical point of view, which is very profound.

Furthermore, he's extremely concerned about the rise of authoritarianism in all of its form, with the only difference from the rest of academia that he does not only seek to explain right wing authoritarian thinking (which is systematically pathologized) but also left wing authoritarianism.

I thought jews were funding BLM as a means to overthrow the government through violent revolution? If they're funded by the jews particularly in academia, how do they hate the jews?

He doesn't deny that jews are at the heads of institutional power. When those powers mess things up, it is those jew's fault. But when you start playing the "name the jew" game and blame it on all of them it is race based discrimination like what BLM is doing.

youre right, they are
and they hate everything including jews because they are dumb niggers who dont know shit about anything