Why is Australia one of the least beneficial countries to the world?

Why is Australia one of the least beneficial countries to the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wspwBcuOZFg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How so?

Elaborate?

Doesn't produce anything, doesn't contribute aid, doesn't help militarily, doesn't accept refugees, has a large carbon footprint, etc

Pardon?

>Doesn't produce anything,

Wrong

>doesn't contribute aid, doesn't help militarily, doesn't accept refugees, has a large carbon footprint, etc

These are bad things?

>militarily
WW1/2, Vietnam, Iraq, Syria.
>refugees
fuck off we're full
>produce
Apart from all those fucking sheep and grains m8, and the wifi you're using to shitpost.
>carbon footprint
>global warming
Nice meme.

We just don't want to be part of your globalist ((((agenda)))). Too busy being the best bloody country in the world.

We're in the Middle East.

We have 1/3 of the world's uranium.

We have a large carbon footprint per capita, but there are only 22 million here.

Refugees? We take in 200,000 immigrants every year.

>Too busy being the best bloody country in the world.
>can't even beat us at rugby
fuck off fag

t. butthurt roo

Watch out m8 or we'll unleash another tactical earthquake on your shit island.

Shut up and leave us socially democratic nations out of it. We're not harming anyone; just having a centrelink utopia down here.

I invented a stick; the world should be thankful.

Release all the tactical earthquakes you want you're never going to get the great barrier reef back from us.

11THPBP

Hey, woh, woh, woh there OP.

They make the best shit posters in the land.

What about wi-fi, you American cunt? Fuck off yank.

and refrigerators and tv's

He's right. Australia is shit. Full of lower class retards with tall poppy syndrome who will mock you for not being a tradie.

>national pride loses to a bunch of drunk irish

Just chuck er' in the ute m8. Then we can go hit the servo and get some durries on our way to get some goon, no worries I'm shoutin' m8.

t.pooftah

Wankers, we have to many fucking wankers.

Our current populace thinks it's better to talk about things that are perfectly fine, while just ignoring everything wrong in our country.

Australian's are very good at looking the other way.

Clearly.

what with the t. at the start of you bullshit cunt?

Much of Australia is uninhabitable and they lack a good navy to ship their exports. That's why they help US a lot in wars like Vietnam so we ship their goods.

it originated from the WE WUZ KANGZ MEME and pretty much mean 'regards' in port of gease so like saying t.obese amerifat means regards obese amerifat

Because it's a fucking wasteland.

i got mine cunt

Hate talking to people when they're wearing sunnies. I need to see your eyes mate! Reverse burka wearing cunt

Kek - that's totally where everybody lives

Stupid yank doesn't know anything

At least I'm not Fucking fat

the average OZ bloke is a fuckwit. All about sinking some piss, coppin a root and watchin the footy

>doesn't accept refugees
This is a bad thing?

>insists coal is the future
>sits on huge amounts of uranium reserves yet has not even a single nuclear power plant
>killed the great barrier reef
>gay marriage is illegal
>main exports are non-renewable resources
>guns are illegal

Why is Australia even considered a first world nation?

>insists coal is the future
Only coal magnates say that, and they own the government. Similar stuff to the USA.
>sits on huge amounts of uranium reserves yet has not even a single nuclear power plant
USA says we're not allowed to.
>killed the great barrier reef
Pretty sure China contributed more to that.
>gay marriage is illegal
Of course. We're not some regressive, pandering shithole.
>main exports are non-renewable resources
Aye, that does suck.
>guns are illegal
No they aren't.

expand on the "USA says we're not allowed to", i'm not aware of that

good points tho

Fuck off you got wifi from us

It's to do with not having the means to enrich uranium. Other nuclear powers have to sign off, basically.
I was over-simplistic, though, as our (((Greenie))) faggots also fight tooth and nail to make sure we don't have the ability to contest it. Because "Chernobyl" and shit.

>All Blacks
>The most aptly named sporting team on earth

As an Indian i disagree.

livestock are non-renewable?
Why all this talk about genocide, are humans not livestock?

At least our blacks aren't racist caricatures from the 1940's

youtube.com/watch?v=wspwBcuOZFg

i find your smell disagreeable

>typical aussie family photo
Any of you guys actually decedents of the prison colony?

only socialites and toffs are
all my ancestors came here in the 1860s to farm because the americans were killing each other

>Doesn't produce anything
we entertain you fuckers on a daily basis for free

Wait so is are we just not allowed to enrich on a large scale? From what i'm aware of nsw has a reactor that's used to enrich nuclear materials for medical amd scientific research

A lot of those retards are middle or upper middle class because of the shitskin invasion and housing boom making it even worse. Yeah real Aussie m8.

Yah Oz is overrated as fuck.

Oz is basically one big Alabama or Florida.

I'm sure even those states may have contributed one or two things.

Aren't you aware that the population of Africa is undergoing EXPLOSIVE growth and is set to QUADRUPLE by the end of this century, shitlord? Where, pray-tell, are all those desperate souls supposed to go to start families, worship their gods, and find resources to keep this explosive growth going?

I know where- Australia. The perfect place to send those 100's of millions of needy Africans.

Here's why: 1. For all intents and purposes unpopulated at this time. Plenty of room for new arrivals by the boat load. 2. No culture presently so no fear of anything of value being lost to displacement. 3. Currently has a liberal Western political system ripe for the implantation of the idea that these "New Australians" have a GOD GIVEN right to make this island continent theirs.

I for one will work tirelessly to spread this message far and wide so someday, in the near future, there will be ZERO difference in people's minds between Sub-Saharan Africa and the vast available landmass that is, for a little while longer, called "Australia".

Some are. Most came later with various incentives. Ie, mine came as doctors and skilled tradesmen because places were putting premiums on them.

Yea, large scale (however that's defined).
Not sure about anything in regards to nuclear powered ships or subs, either. I'm just going off a few articles i read ages ago.

This is all very valid. Hell, i'm fairly certain this is from the Labor or Green Party website.

This is one of the greatest aspects keeping aussie men from being awesome. Its a very juvenile mentality that has persisted for the past 35 years.

Too bloody right. There is a passivity to this country that is disgusting.

It's pretty rare actually. Probably one in 10 or 20 whites maybe less.

>kiwis still upset

>Controlled by Jews
>Has Kardashians and Honey Boo Boo as entertainment
>Has the most amount of school shootings
>Has a president with "hussain' in it's name
>Had George Bush as a fucking president
>Funds Terrorism
>Has 50 Million Niggas with another 50 Million illegal spics
>Can't even control it's borders
>Shit talks Canada and Australia because we have free health care
>Has the highest rate of homicides in any European nation
>Has 12 Million Muslims