But she literally does

But she literally does.

Attached: 2B0E774A-2DFD-4FF3-9299-C6A37483403B.jpg (903x626, 317K)

To be honest, Shadowcat doesn't really fit her character or powers all that well.

Granted, neither does her name, but it's...her name.

>212

She doesn't have Sup Forums codename, she has six.

When did the team mascot become team leader?

That's not even her name, her name is Katherine. What kind of retarded still calls themlseves by their child cute name.

God I hate this bitch fucker so much I wish she and all her waifufags died

Member when X-men titles were good? Member New X-men? Member when they had the balls to kill off more than half their child cast? I member.

Kitty (((Pryde)))

I miss those days, Academy X is still my favorite X-book to this day.

>jewelry

I miss Cyclops...

Also, isn't this the volume filled with muslim xenophobic messages and shit?

Why is she telling this to all these people? Did they ask who she is? Why wouldn't she just say her name and that she's the leader? Is this after some emergency? She says she wants to make sure they're ok, but she seems more concerned with making an insecure verbal blog post for them.

hahaha this

Yeah, remember when they kept killing people and bringing them back over and overbagain until it hecame a joke for the entire industry that noone stays dead for long

Can you name them all without google?

JEW

When was the last time anyone even used that name?

>And in today news. Leader of the Xmen, Kitty Pride, gave a speech to innocent pedestrians in which the words "Kike, spic, nigger and cracker" where issued at least in 10 different moments... then the moon hit Brazil.

Yes. The panel in the OP says 212 which refers to a mass protest of muslims against the Christian Governor of Jakarta. In the full panel you can also see someone wearing a shirt that says 51 on it as well as in this different panel which refers to Quran Surah 51
>"O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are, in fact, allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – then indeed, he is one of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people."

You'll also notice the word jewelry right next to her head which I shouldn't have to explain.

Attached: 5-51.jpg (510x286, 68K)

>then the moon hit Brazil.

Cool we all died.

There is a secret Quranic verse being referenced in the art.

This is not a conspiracy.

Thats made up

Can't say Death is racist.

Found the SJW

I might be a bit retarded, but how is any of that xenophobic? Aren't those just things that happened or are written somewhere, Like objective facts?

Wasn't she called Sprite at one point?

the artist was fired for shittalking jews with that message
later he said something about "they fired me because I said something about jews" on Facebook

Truth is xenophobic now. Haven't you heard?

The intent of the person hiding references to those messages was quite clearly antisemitic.

Sprite, Shadowcat, Ariel, I think she used Pryde at one point, and most importantly Starlord

Artist was a muslim, not some straight white guy they nailed for being a "nazi xenophobe" btw.

Here is the artist's own response to the controversy.
"Hello, Worlds…

My career is over now. It’s the consequence what I did, and I take it. Please no more mockery, debat, no more hate. I hope all in peace.

In this last chance, I want to tell you the true meaning of the numbers, 212 and QS 5:51.

It is number of JUSTICE. It is number of LOVE. My love to Holy Qur’an…my love to the last prophet, the Messenger…my love to ALLAH, The One God.

My apologize for all the noise. Good bye, May God bless you all. I love all of you."

Yeah man "don't take allies with jews and christians, and anyone who is an ally to them is the same as one of them, so don't ally with them either" is totally about justice and love.

It literally says "don't ally with these people, and anyone of your friends who is an ally to them is just as bad". It's not xenophobic because it isn't talking about people from different countries, but it's bigoted cult shit.

Tons of the fuckers stayed dead tho.

Muslims are fucked in the head.

I love the double hypocrisy when it comes to this. Make fun of Christians, this would have been swept under the rug, and no one would have batted an eye to this; Make fun of Jews and everyone loses their shit and get blacklisted from most comics, except for Boom!

Attached: 1499319122265.png (512x556, 334K)

Because no one wanted them back. That doesn't take balls, that's just taking out the trash.

I wish Colossus had stayed dead

What world do you fucking live in were a call for radical Islamic beliefs is some how solely antisemitic? Or are you one of those retards from Sup Forums who lives in their own little retard bubbles?

Her name should be Phase, as in dating her is a weird phase everyone goes through

>Kitty Pryde
>Shadowcat
>Kitty - Cat
>Shadow - can become intangible like a shadow

que

why is Kurt's codename Nightcrawler when he's not a worm?

Attached: Kurt's face when.jpg (374x444, 140K)

Because he looks like a creature of the night and he's very athletic? His name should be Beelzebamf

Let's talk about, why the fuck would you do that?

Sprite and Ariel too

nope, indonesian here, and this was pretty famous at the time. Lots of indonesians praise him for being """""brave""""" and for preaching and sharing quran verse to the west.
He admits this.

Try googling "Aksi 212" and QS 5:51

He is an Indonesian muslim that stands against christian chinese governor in Jakarta because of the related verse, how is that not xenophobic?

>HEY FRANK, COME PLAY BEELZEBAMFS WITH ME
>Not now charlie!

BOY RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE SO RETARDED

GET OUTTA MAH HEAD CHARLIE

>Guggenheim's handful of X-Books are total shit
>he's literally the reason the stopped using the teen characters
>bring him back anyway
>give him the book with all the big characters
>apparently let him do whatever he wants
Fuck this company to death

YOU'RE GAY NOW FRANK

Kitty
Shadowcat
Cat
Jackie Chan

We've been found out

This is absolutely grounds for rolling the Inquisition into Indonesia.

>female character becomes leader
>cuts hair off
I hate this fucking meme.

Attached: 1471042509069.png (180x271, 105K)

>grows tons of body hair
I hate this fucking meme

I hate this fucking meme

>female
I hate this fucking meme

>female character
I hate THIS fucking meme.

The X-men books have been shit since Mutant Massacre.

>f
I HATE this fucking meme

>
I hate this fucking meme

>
I HATE this fucking meme

It's the only way to make normies care because it appeals to a social taboo.

I hate THIS fucking memr

it's a reference to call of duty you casual

>I hate this fucking meme
I hate this fucking meme!

>I hate this fucking meme!
I hate fucking this meme!

Are you retarded? He was attacking christians too.
>Do not take the Jews and the CHRISTIANS as allies.

bump

She’s supposed to become president when the sliding timeline wears off.

nobody currently at marvel ever read nor cared ever about comics
they only try to push as much far left proganda into comics as possible

Wasn't she also called Sprite or something at one point?

No it was 7UP

Imagine being a retarded phone posters

Imagine being this butthurt.