Potential WW3 scenario imminent

1/3

Screencap this now. Save this articles contents now. army.mil/article/178144/

First of all, I am a nobody. I am not a member of any agency, or political party, or media outlet. I claim to no insider knowledge to anything.

I have become increasingly convinced that a theory of mine is more and more sound over these past few days as developments become known to me. The pieces of this theory are all already in place and common knowledge to regular users of this board, save one. The U.S. Army's 4th Infantry Division, 3rd Armored Brigade. I'll get to how they fit here in a second, first I need you to understand my train of thought.

>Earlier this year, legislation was passed to qualify women and transgendered for not only the draft, but also all frontline combat MOSs.

>Hillary stated numerous times through the campaign that she was going to establish a no-fly zone over Syria, an act I'm sure that would start a chain of 'incidents' with Russian jets until Russia aggressed, but Trump won the election.

>DNC and MSM went through extreme lengths to paint Trump, conservatives, and the Alt-Right as a psuedo 4th reich over this past year. Friends and families are litterally turning against each other over this election.

>Non-MSM Rightwing media being silenced/censored with claims of being fake news

>Assange and Snowden are missing, if not dead, and Wikileaks no longer authenticates its own releases, assumed compromised.

>Russian media being discredited during regular meeting with U.S. staff.

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/daily-news/2016/11/19/stoltenberg-good-talk-trump-nato-future.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2/3

Now back to the 4th ID.

The above article was posted on November 9th, 2016. In it, it states that the 4th ID, 3rd Armored Brigade began preparations for a training exercise. They will be landing in Germany in Januaray and head east to establish a line from Estonia to Bulgaria. Parts of this line will be less than 12 hours drive from Moscow.

This particular training exercise has been done before, but what's notable is the sheer size of it. Over 2000 armored vehicles, artillery, infantry, and support staff. Everything a country needs to establish a wartime frontline and hold out for reinforcements is, right now, preparing to roll to within spitting distance of the Kremlin. With such a huge force on the move, Russia will have to deploy its own military to the border in responce.

I am convinced that The Democratic Party is hell-bent on instigating war with Russia before President Obama leaves the office, and that they will do anything to accomplish that goal now that they will lose the White House in a few weeks. I believe that they will either provoke Russia into firing the first shot, or obtain complete control over 'credible' media and simply say that Russia fired first.

All media outlets who would potentially say that the U.S. provoked Russia are either censored or discredited, including the Russian media.

Congress will have to meet, and they will declare war since the only credible sources are all saying Russia fired first.

This will in turn give President Obama emergency powers, postponing President-Elect Trumps inaguration. This will also allow President Obama to begin drafting civilians.

3/3

Once war is declared, NATO treaties demand other NATO nations also declare, and Russia will call its own allies, some of whom (China and India, notably) are also NATO nations. Cue WW3

I believe that the first civilians to be drafted will be primarily those who voted Trump and those believed to be Alt-Right. With the left hating them enough for some to disown family and sever friendships, protesting against the election, rioting, assaulting Trump supporters, and more, I find it hard to believe they will care if we are forced to march into war.

With the Republican Party decimated in members and support, and the now 'Hero President' Obama endorsing Democratic Candidates until Obama passes away, The Democratic Party will have majority control over the U.S. for the forseeable future.

The rest of my theory gets even crazier, but this is the meat of it.

If I am wrong, and I pray to god I am, then I am wrong. If I am right, then it is my duty to not just my country, but all of humanity, that I get this theory out. Please, for all that you hold dear, spread this theory until it can no longer be ignored. Urge Putin to swallow his pride and rage until Trump takes the oath. If I am right, then civilization as we know it hangs in the balance. If I am wrong, then I am just another lunatic on a board of lunatics.

My name is Nobody.

bump

if something big happen and Trump cant be in the office, and Obama take other year or more, things are going to be cray cray

also if USA goes to war against Russia, it's going to be wiped out by nukes

seems unlikely

We have NORAD and other ICBM defenses in place to intercept nukes

Trump people would riot in the street if congress kept Obama in weeks or days before his innauguration, short of Russia actually striking American Soil, this would immediately be met with uprising throughout America.

well you are going to see them in action
going to be wiped out anyway tho

After everything that's happened this year, do you want to risk it?

>the autism intensifies.

Only one Brigade is actually being deployed right now. We will still have forces all over the U.S. if war breaks.

The uprising would be judged, appropriate forces tasked to peacekeeping, while whatever's left is still either sitting tight in our bases or deploying to the fronts as they develop

So whats the rest of your theory?

FOLEY HUCK!
Actually this theory kinda makes sense.Many believe that the Russians are not as battle ready as they would have us think.For instance when Russian hich command did an unscheduled readiness check on their nuclear missile silos last year MOST of them were not in working order.Apparently the Tritium gas vital for full reaction needs to be recharged in the warheads.It was not on most of their nukes.
Worse ,some of the nuke missile crews were drunk or asleep when the suprise readiness check came.At one silo the entire crew was asleep.They wre all executed.
It makes total sense that Soros-Clinton -Obama would move on Russia at this moment of percieved weakness,And of course under FEMA emergency powers Obama could hold power till the "emergency" was over thus preventing Trump from taking power.

AUTISM INTENSIFIES

>(China and India, notably) are also NATO nations

Neither China nor India are members of NATO.

While there is a possibility of war breaking out between the US/NATO and Russia, it's fading by the day.

Keep your eyes on Stoltenberg. He's sending messages about what NATO's intentions are during the transition of power.

military.com/daily-news/2016/11/19/stoltenberg-good-talk-trump-nato-future.html

nigga, we could barely keep Hillarys dumb server secure, how would you keep this under wraps?

Let alone the fact the majority of the military don't even want to go to war.

You bet your ass whistles would be blowing everywhere.

I hope this does happen because the democrats time and time again have tried these stupid things and it MASSIVELY backfires.

No we dont.And no other nation has anything to shoot down incoming missiles.Its like "clean coal" ,existing as a theory only,

Thankfully if they do reinstate the draft, I can file as a conscientious objector because i will be enrolled in medical school. In the time of war, my talents would better serve the US in a hospital than getting shot at by russians.

They won reinstate it though.You're going heavy with the tin foil OP. I like it

I don't want to detract from what's critically important to be spread. I know I'm a bit crazy, but all this just FITS.

Why does this scream nineteen eighty-four to me

Start a war with Russia in late November. Yeah. Good luck with that.

snowden just did a live interview tard

>>(China and India, notably) are also NATO nations

>Neither China nor India are members of NATO

Oh, fuck you're right. Guess I got confused when googling thanks for the correction

The problem with your theory is that no one would listen to a government with even the slightest controversy if nuclear war was happening.

Why they hell would I care about going to prison for drsft dodging if we could see whole continents glassed.

This is a scary scenario, user.
From what you described, is there anything that can stop conflict if US military is made to fire first?
Wouldn't Putin foresee this scenario? Do the relevant politicians even have enough military support to escalate what would obviously become a war?

Thanks for the correction as well.

Anyone else wanna tear apart my theory? Would do me a service. Couldn't sleep last night because I couldn't shut my head up about this.

Troops knowing shit is up and refusing to follow the order, for one.

Another possible scenario is people remembering this thread after it starts and spread it faster than it can be suppressed

Comfort yourself in this, no combat unit is going to put any level of trust in females, or better yet trannies. They'll get all the fucking admin positions and as many of them as possible will end up plugged into shit like S4.

No my god, I thought it was weird that trump was elected. He's literally been allowed to take the presidency as a tool in their plan. The majority of the population would jump at any chance to keep him from office. Enacting marshal law to keep Obama in office would be just such an opportunity.

I feel bad for you that you felt the need to post that on Sup Forums

Anyone who thinks China would back Russia is a fucking moron

Positive extra terrestrials have have deactivated all high yeild nukes, relax.

Well, they are officially allied. And it was pointed out in an earlier post that China is not actually NATO

>I am convinced that The Democratic Party is hell-bent on instigating war with Russia before President Obama leaves the office, and that they will do anything to accomplish that goal now that they will lose the White House in a few weeks. I believe that they will either provoke Russia into firing the first shot, or obtain complete control over 'credible' media and simply say that Russia fired first.

>This will in turn give President Obama emergency powers, postponing President-Elect Trumps inaguration

I can see the first quote happening but not the second. I think they'll provoke Russia and then hand it off to Trump and then blame Trump for starting war with Russia somehow.

I thought they used lithium and it got turned to Tritium by fission neutrons.

That had occurred to me. It doesn't seem likely, though as Trump and Putin have already met to discuss establishing good relations. Even if war breaks JUST before Trump swears, Trump would just tell Putin 'Yeah, Obama's a dick. We good tho?'

bump

>Earlier this year, legislation was passed to qualify women and transgendered for not only the draft, but also all frontline combat MOSs.
Only white women can have white children.

Once more, then I'll let it die