How do we red pill the white male population on asian women Sup Forums?

How do we red pill the white male population on asian women Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We don't. allahu akbar!!!

no need we know

What's so bad about Asian women?

>Inb4 muh white genocide

The worst thing about race mixing is I can't get rid of non-whites out of australia because the bastards are attached.

What is there to be redpilled about

Race mixing is gross

No need
Asian women love white dicku

Only thing whites have to do is abort the sons, keep the girls

Hapa girls are the cutest

Meh they are just bodies for masturbation at this point, cheapy cheapy 2 dolla sucky sucky.

They're whorish golddiggers.

there's no red pill to take, except understanding that racemixing is horrible and disgusting

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

I don't personally care because I think asians tend to integrate well and become white washed, they at least appreciate our culture when they come here (at least koreans and japs do).

Is the asian racemixing through the roof in aussie land too? Because here asian/white pairings are so common now I see a white guy with an asian just as much as I see them with white women now.

>caring about w/a relationships
true stormfront tier autism

t. hapa

Asians are great. Make sure you avoid low tier peasant-trash and go for the daughters of oligarchs. No fatties or fucked up teeth. You want A-sians not B-sians.

PROTIP: Elite Asian chicks will all be 5'5" or taller, Peasants will be 5'2" or shorter. Elite Asian chicks will be well dressed in European/American luxury brands (Burberry, Dolce, LV, Ralph Lauren, Hermes, Chanel, Gucci, etc). B-sians will be wearing weird ass pastel prints.

When you ask an A-sian what their parents do, the response will be vague and they'll mention they own real estate/hotels in China, Canada, US or elsewhere.

>asian/white pairings are so common now I see a white guy with an asian just as much as I see them with white women now.
It's that way in universities now. Everyone loves to talk about the black/white pairings but white/asian pairings are so fucking common, I see hundreds a day just walking around campus. It's absolutely ridiculous.

absolutely subversive

>asian girl colleague
>24y old stem graduate holding her ground
>petite figure with long hair dressing in a classy feminine style every day
>makes her own lunches everyday
>hobby is sewing
>self proclaimed virgin who hates the oversexualization in the west and its one of the main reasons she cant wait to get home to hopefully find a man so she can start a family (also hates the muslims)

>white colleague
>27y old art drop out that got a job in HR due to nepotism
>getting fatter by the month with short hair that she now started coloring along with problem glasses and dresses like a slut
>proud that she cant cook shit and heats up some fast food in the microwave every lunch
>main hobby is "having fun"
>outspoken feminist who supports islam and the destruction of Germany

both are extremes but holy shit white women can not compete with home grown asian women

It usually gets bred out pretty quick, if the half-asian kids are girls they almost always marry a white guy, depending on how asian the boys look they'll end up with a white girl.

Doesn't matter. You know how many more Asians are than whites? And you're still permanently polluting your genetics.
>proud that she can't cook
Never met someone like that in my life, I thought the girls here were bad. You guys are in maximum overcuck right now.

Asian women are hyper aware of status and are super materialistic, there is nothing to redpill the white males about.

My girlfriend is a Taiwanese national in the US for her masters. She was a virgin when we met, and is easily the least degenerate person I've ever met. Doesn't drink, smoke, gold dig, or any of that. Goes to church, is frugal with money, exercises and wants me to eat healthy (even chides me if she thinks I haven't) and exercise, and is a total qt. She also has good taste in anime. She has an absolute heart of gold without a single streak of bad in her. If she does, I haven't been able to spot it yet.

She's pretty much the perfect woman. I'm 99% sure I'm going to marry her.