Convince me that MegaMan 2018 won't be the greatest show since Batman: TAS

Convince me that MegaMan 2018 won't be the greatest show since Batman: TAS

Attached: MegaMan 2018.jpg (1200x800, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ufVQIUEiYc
youtube.com/watch?v=dI8RPO87vSc
dhxmedia.com/brands/
youtube.com/watch?v=T8VhvcNvrXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For a start, LOOK at it.

Mega Mini

looks like fucking trollhunters

It wont have this theme song.
youtube.com/watch?v=3ufVQIUEiYc
or this scene
youtube.com/watch?v=dI8RPO87vSc

That design looks very...eh for one.

You've got that backwards OP, you've gotta convince us why MegaMan 2018 wont be the worst show since your favorite show here

No Dr. Wily.

Capcom can't literally stop fucking up. They kind just...felt down the stairs and everyone told them, but they keep falling and falling and falling and falling.
At least resident evil looks good no- OKAMI CARTOON WHEN YOU FUCKING HACKS?

feel free to believe user

>Mega Man

>Aki Light is a regular, upbeat, robot schoolboy. He lives in the futuristic world of Silicon City, co-inhabited by robots and humans. But this robot boy has a secret... Deep within his programming lie protocols that can transform him into the powerful hero, Mega Man! When the villainous Sgt. Night and his evil team of Robot Masters emerge with ill-intentions, Mega Man dedicates himself to protecting the citizens of Silicon City. Equipped with his Mega Buster arm cannon and the ability to absorb the powers of his opponents, he bravely battles the wickedest of villains. In this brand new series inspired by the iconic Mega Man video game, comical, action-packed adventures abound as we follow the journey of Aki Light and his alter-ego, Mega Man, as he strives to balance life as an ordinary robot boy AND an amazing superhero.

>Sgt. Night and his evil team of Robot Masters

dhxmedia.com/brands/

unless it's another fake wily identity

>sgt.night
why even

Why is he an ordinary robot boy, why isn't he just always MegaMan.

Seriously what was the purpose of making a robot child, and am I supposed to believe this is some Rolly Polly Ollie world with sentiment machines that charade as living beings.

I mean that's how it is in the games
Dr. Light made his robot kids, Rock and Roll, because he never got laid and had kids of his own. Then his Associate Dr. Wily kidnapped all his construction robots and used them for evil, so Rock volunteered to be a fighting robot.

>won't be the greatest show
It's a fuckin' Mega Man show! of course it will be shit

Looks like a fucking mobile game

Isn't it supposed to be an Astro Boy reference too? Maybe.

Why not make Roll a fighting robot too?Wouldn't having two fighting robots instead of one be better?

Because Light is Japanese

Megaman 11 coming out, with designs by the Battle Network dude, that'll help me cleanse the palate.

Still waiting for that Roll centric game where you fight a whole bunch of cute lady robot masters.

Capcom is doing kind of OK, actually. Monster Hunter is selling a lot and is pretty good, SFV is improving, and RE7 was a much needed revitalization of the franchise.

There must be at least one japanese fangame that does that for you, if not more.

Disastrous compromise between the classic and X design.
Horrible.

youtube.com/watch?v=T8VhvcNvrXM

the design isn't that bad. At least it isn't Beck.

That part is fucking shit though. For fucking why?

fake wily identity or no, it feels so WRONG out the gate. Like why the fuck do we need a school setting again? Why can't it be literally anything outside of school? We don't have to follow usual anime conventions. Unless this is what Capcom was pushing. I could see that considering how a lot of comics in japan usually have high school settings... for some reason.

>Monster Hunter
MH has been consistently good, so this is kinda moot
>SFV
maybe, but the sooner Ono leaves Capcom fighting games (probably not for a while, since he's a bigwig at Capcom), the better
>RE7
i agree

>it feels so WRONG out the gate
true

Yeah, Rock is basically Atom.

X, otherwise, is Casshern.

>a lot of comics in japan usually have high school settings... for some reason.
Basically last time in life where they have freedom.
They spend something like 8 hours\day at school, not including lunch, and most of what in USA and Europe would be after-school activities happen inside the school as clubs and such.

And then, once they become adults, they can only work.