When did you stop watching?

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Steven-Universe.a757
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Episode 3, Steven is literally the worst

I haven't

When they canceled it on Cartoon Network.

like ... never... but someone on Sup Forums had some points about how steven universe would secret or cliff hanger out at the end just for us to dick tease us for the next season only too give us nothing

Attached: DXkV9BnUMAARpZI.jpg (588x495, 16K)

When Cartoon Network stopped showing it.

When they stopped releasing new episodes.

When they stop airing new episodes I watch the new episodes

on pirate stream sites

I haven't.

Attached: 1497919847234.jpg (552x446, 49K)

I haven't started. That's how stopped I am.

Watched one episode.
It was horrible shit, and was pretty obviously trying to stuff ideals down children's throats.
Never watched again.

New episodes next week, brah.

I think it was halfway through season 2, or whenever that awful song-fight garnet had with the big yellow gem was.

I stopped after The Cluster got "resolved"

>b-but think of the children

It's so funny seeing the internet right try to take up a moral highground.

>Fast Forward through Townie episodes
>episodes come out so inconsistently that I barely notice the show's existence

Between Voltron and Made in Abyss I feel like whatever groundbreaking new ideas Rebecca Sugar had have long been eclipsed by everything else.

Attached: mitty's farewell.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

I tried to watch on the CN channel but Steven Universe is never on!

I still watch the new episodes from time to time. I don't pay attention to when new episodes come out any more and I honestly don't give a shit about the story any more, I just want to see a couple of the gems and greg be entertaining.

I binged it over the weekend because my friend said it was good. Wasn't that into it, but then the too many birthdays episode played and the one liners were too good.
I kept watching hoping for more good laughs like that episode and it did deliver, but it mostly just started to make me cry and become curious about this alien race of gems.

I'd be more inclined to watch if it didn't disappear for months at a time.

First episode was a decent hook. First season was enjoyable for the most part. Then it became train wreck. I stopped when they had peridot become an ally. The show could have been really cool with the right approach to lore. Instead, it's stuffed with irrelevent filler. Also, the fact that the people of earth have no care or reaction to the presence of the gems is so lazy/stupid. How does an alien invasion not provoke a local defensive response of some kind with some sort of consequences for relations between gems on earth and humans? I feel like this show was half-thought out and rushed into production. It shows.

After the 2nd episode with the actor guy

>First episode was a decent hook
>annoying fat faggot whining about his favorite diabetes causing snack getting discontinued
yeah no

Stopped watching? Never.

Started hating it? After the cluster.

I never started

MiA is overated trash. We all know who the realm AotY was last year.

I stopped liking it around idk, S4 or S5 but I still watch it to shit on it with you guys and my friends. Its fun and comfy to see a trainwreck you know?

Still watching but stopped caring after the Cluster was Talk-no-Jutsu'd.

remember that this is a show for children. Some stupid humor is par for the course. The overall concept was interesting to see for the first time, which made the first episode capable of making people continue with the series.

Handling of Malachite was worse than Cluster.
Lapis is an irredeemable shit, there's nothing worse than a bully with a persecution complex.

The episode where Steven went on trial
Honestly, fuck these hiatuses

I never even really serially watched it. What I have watched has told me what most people think, that it had potential but got drowned out by too many little flaws to forgive.

I left after the birthday bomb. It was so god damn underwhemling after a September to January hiatus.

The point where I realized the show lacked focus. And this shit. Did Pearl ever make any speciesest comments to her?

Attached: mg.png (1327x2455, 62K)

Stopped watching around Jasper Corruption
I just realized I never really liked the show all that much and I just forced myself to watch it because bandwagoning

Sup Forums here. Is this show really "Tumblr" or whatever the fuck? I have seen nothing on it.

It's honestly kind of baffling the show's relationship with tumblr

Like, the show appeals to them, what with the pastels colors and space lesbians or whatever, and a lot of shitty tumblr artists started imitating the style, but then whenever the show would do something tumblr didn't agree with (Like a "violence is bad" moral) tumblr would throw massive shitfits at them.

But behind the scenes the show also shows symptoms of the tumblr hugbox kind of thinking, the show's style has degraded heavily over time because there aren't any model sheets and the storyboard artists are inconsistent as hell (drawing characters different heights in relation to each other in literally the same scene) but when people call them out on this shit they basically go "Uhhhh I have a job in cartooning, not you, I don't make mistakes."

i use to watch with my brother,he kind of get bored of it and im not going to watch it alone,thats about it,now we both watch star!

there are model sheets lol

alone together

If there are, they sure as hell don't use them

Attached: 1493959714189.gif (367x205, 297K)

yea but they dont use them so they might as well not exact.

why not watch some of the show and decide for yourself
kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Steven-Universe.a757

It's got the ideology of a liberal social outcast. If you want to call that tumblr.

once you have drawing the character down you really don't need them. i'm not into the crazy lamar hair or the teeny tiny connies but i'd rather get that plus the very expressive scenes rather than on model all the time (e.g. pony show, macfarlane shows)

how so?

After they fixed The Cluster problem

What you are describing is not what people have a problem with. Its ok to draw your characters of model for a gag. Its not ok when you can not be bothered.

No. Tumblr is such a blanket term these days. Watch it and find out for yourself. Its almost like you shouldn't fall for buzzwords when deciding on what media to watch.

Attached: 1493944621518.gif (245x180, 1.75M)

It got more and more SJWy ever sense it was revealed Garnet is a lesbian relationship fusion

Before that it was a normal kids show albeit boring

I didn't stop watching. I mean, I certainly don't give nearly as much of a shit now as I did back in seasons 1 or 2. I'm mostly keeping up because I'm invested and I want to know how it ends.

Aggressive pacifism, toothless individualism that often paradoxically borders on collectivism, relentless worshiping of personal discovery through interpersonal development without ANY focus whatsoever on difficult, awkward personal development or critical judgement; everything is just some kind of misunderstanding. Unqualified acceptance of everything except, frankly, things that make a passive high school outcast feel bad.

She introduced herself as the savior of the Earth and humankind. So kind of?

MG confuses me because sometimes she looks great, sometimes she looks horrifying. I couldn't find a good one, but I know there's some out there.

Attached: 1496639886886.jpg (601x900, 564K)

around the boat episode

The barn saga aka the CLUSTERfuck

When they stopped making the damned episodes.

how is any of that the ideology of a social outcast?

Homeworld
>hype it up for 2 seasons
>should be a fuckton of resolved plot points, tons of expansion on gem civilization and speed up the series' pace
Instead we get
>20 minutes of HW shit before Steven returns to Earth through an asspull
>near zero exposition on gems except for the introduction of 4 unnecesary characters
>no plot points resolved except for PD was murdered shit which was obvious as shit beforehand
>more townie shit inmediately after

Before that the animation inconsistency, Lapis and Peridot becoming irrelevant and Lapis additionally unbearable, loads of useless townie shit, shit writing, and erratic pacing was getting annoying. That was just the last straw for me

Now I get my geological autism fix elsewhere

Attached: 1519559792386.jpg (2854x2048, 1.94M)

Some people would say GI JOE is tumblr because Stalker and Roadblock aren't in a segregated unit. People who use "tumblr" as an adjective tend to be idiots.

Onion Gang

but that episode wasn't funny. it was a fat boy complaining about ice cream, then eating ice cream to pull out a weapon.

>The overall concept was interesting to see for the first time, which made the first episode capable of making people continue with the series.
the episode that made people continue was mirror gem

Some one is coloring the manga no way? Or is it just fan art of great pages?

>tfw I had a dream that sensei broke down and went haywire after all the gems left him or got dusted and the only ones were left were twins like amythest

I got really sad when I woke up not gonna lie.

Never once have I heard this
>Some people would say GI JOE is tumblr because Stalker and Roadblock aren't in a segregated unit
Statement before.

Got fed up with townie shit and how much they sucked stevonnies cock right before the evangelion referenc

The totally not Rose but looks like her biker chick episode I think

The moral of that episode was absolutely fucking awful.

when they stop making episodes, and thats a lot of time

Onion gang is probably one of the worst episodes of any cartoon I've ever watched. It was like a Nick Jr. show tailored towards literal downies

How anyone ever approved it is beyond me.

I still watch it.

I stuck with it this long, I just need to see how much longer it has. It's like watching a car wreck.

But eventually I'm going to lose my nerve and vomit. I'm just waiting for the extra-bad episode.

When is the next episode anyways?

When it turned out Rose didnt shatter Pink Diamond. They backed out of an amazing plot twist. I fucked raged. No guts.

I never started watching because I'm not a retard with shit taste.

...that was a joke.

Fuck if I know. Predicting cartoon releases outside of TTG is like predicting the next appearance of Christ.

Riding a skateboard.

i didnt stop i didnt let some retards crying on Sup Forums stop me from watching something i like

Around the time Onion Friend aired. It was the middle of a bomb and I initially felt like putting off the remaining episodes of the week to watch later, but laziness coupled with a growing sense of dissatisfaction with the show made me drop it altogether, though occasionally I might watch an episode with my younger sisters if I have nothing better to do.

Attached: E74E3944-A0C7-4CCB-B505-DB0D0441D159.png (648x480, 285K)

Wew, my bad. I meant Onion Gang

The possibility was made possible, yes, but it wasn't confirmed. So Rose still could have killed PD.

I stop watching in between the hiatuses, so I haven't really, but is there much difference?

> 42 "Winter Forecast"
I'm tired of waiting for the series to focus or make emphasis on something.

This but interest was lost long before then.

I didn't watch the last wave
I just really didn't care for it anymore

I still watch it, but I will admit to missing a few episodes between bombs. I still stick around for new Pokemon games, so I can damn well follow up on SU when I can.

After the 8 gajillionth fucking Steven Bomb after a 8 month hiatus and 5 out of the 7 episodes are forgettable townie shit.

I never watched it to begin with. You'd have to be a complete imbecile to fall for any show heavily pushed by CN stans over the internet.

Attached: Smoking Luna.png (717x617, 450K)

I can say the same for Nick's shows, after the massive let-down that was Korra the network's been a dumpster fire.

It's actually p. fantastic for like the first thirty episodes.

Which makes its eventual implosion extra painful, since it somehow manages to find deeper places to fall than any other cartoon.

Haven't stopped, because if I start a damn ride I'm gonna finish it, even if it ends up derailing and wrecking.

Attached: Navy8.png (340x329, 48K)

This. Cannot stand the guy. He's supposed to be 14, right?

I think it was somewhere around season 3, I just didn't like where the show was going.

The trial.

Attached: 30c.png (755x701, 148K)

After Wanted. I tried to stick with this show for so fucking long but that stupid shit was too much

Halfway through the Cluster arc when I realized any major conflict will be procrastinated until the very last minute.

the first musical episode that was supposed to be a huge action centered turning point in the story but ended up being a campy feel good circlejerk that made Jasper go from intimidating to a useless jobber all within 8 minutes.

it was pretty clear to me this was going to fall short of being a story centered action cartoon and was relying more on bottle episodes to keep the viewers perpetually distracted.

About halfway through the first episode. I tried to push through to the end but I just couldn't

>When did you stop watching
When Garnet turned out to be a pair of codependent retard midgets

Yeah this is the biggest point where I could see people going "nah fuck this shit". Nothing since then has been as good as the pearl and peridot arcs in season 2

Even if you wanted to watch it, the long hiatus makes you technically stop watching.

Attached: 1312771289144.jpg (482x404, 56K)