Qantas and Virgin Australia criticised for child seat policy

>Qantas and Virgin Australia criticised for child seat policy

>Australian travellers have criticised Qantas and Virgin Australia for banning men from sitting next to unaccompanied children.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/9474724/Qantas-and-Virgin-Australia-criticised-for-child-seat-policy.html

>One Qantas passenger said he felt he had been branded a "kiddie fiddler" after he was asked to move away from a young girl.

>Daniel McCluskie, a nurse who had been seated next to a 10-year-old girl, said he was left humiliated and paranoid after a flight attendant asked him to swap seats with a woman passenger.

>"After the plane had taken off, the air hostess thanked the woman that had moved but not me, which kind of hurt me," he said. "It appeared I was in the wrong, because it seemed I had this sign I couldn't see above my head that said 'child molester' or 'kiddie fiddler' whereas she did the gracious thing and moved to protect the greater good of the child."

Seriously what the big fuss about it? Men only being asked to move their seat from an unaccompanied 10-years-old girl.

This is not the first time men has pulled the discrimination card on these policies. But really, they should just shut up about it.

As a parent, I think this policy is an excellent one for protecting kids. As a passanger, this is an even excellenter policy, because who wants to sit next to a kid on a plane when you absolutely don't have to?

Remember when women knew their place in society?

Unaccompanied children shouldn't be allowed on planes.

Sounds reasonable to me. Sorry that grown man got his feelings hurt

There is maybe only one perk to sitting next to little kids on a plane, and that is that they are usually pretty small. There is nothing worse than getting a seat next to a pleasantly plump person whose legs overflow the arm rests into your personal territory -- that you paid for. (Alright, maybe two perks. If kids are sitting next to you, then they aren't sitting behind you constantly kicking your seat, with you constantly craning your neck back at them with your annoyed "stop it" face on.)

But other than that, there are really nothing but negatives.

-- Too-loud iPods bleeding through their ear buds

-- All that fidgeting

-- Gum chomping

-- Constantly asking the flight attendant for something -- crunchy snacks, to go to the bathroom for the 15th time, to shut the overhead air thing off, can I have a pillow?

Man, feels like I never even left home.

Why not move the fucking child?

Also
>Women are responsible for >70% of child abuse

because 10 year old girls getting finger banged on virgin flights is just such a hassle
it makes me sick having to sit through an hour of moaning and shlicking

99% of sex offenders are men look at any registry. this is why all men are inherently dangerous under the law which is a proven scientific fact.

oooooh I member'

Yes im sure a strange woman on a plane is going to beat a kid. Admit it, you'd rather a woman sit next to your kid than a man

Think a better question, who the fuck lets their 10 year old go on a flight unaccompanied? Not a parent, but seems a bit irresponsible.

Or are parents on the plane as well, just in a different area?

Did you know that men aren't going into junior or highschool education now because they keep getting branded as pedos.
This results in women now having complete control of education.
That really makes u think doesn't it?

I would love to see what they would do with an obviously-trans manwoman in that situation

Flight attendant would be biting her nails for sure

Hold up.

Who the fuck would let a Ten year old child fly unaccompanied?

Yeah that activates my almonds. I will be homeschooling my kids so I'm not too worried about who the jew chooses to appoint as head brainwasher

Your penis is threatening the flight attendants sir

Sometimes it happens with a divorce where the parents live in different states, and the only way for the kid to see the other is by plane.

Get her on the plane while the other parent waits for her to get off.

I did this once visiting family friends. The flight attendance picks you up and accompanies you after the flight until you get picked up.

Wtf is supposed to happen? What is some random stranger supposed to do to me on a flight with lots of people on it?

Most child abuse is done by family and family friends.

I'd rather I sit next to my own fucking kid.

DAmmit

that's how I would find my victims

Excellent policy, all statistics show men are accountable for a vast majority of sexual assaults on children. Seems like the safest option.

if you hurt mens feelings, even if they don't show it, eventually they with either blow their own brains out or other peoples brains out

First of all who the fuck is going to fiddle a kid on a fucking plane with so many people jammed into such a small space?

Secondly why don't they just stick all of the unaccompanied children together at the back of the plane? That's how it worked when I flew by myself as a child. The flight attendants got all of the kids on board first and then got them all off together last.