So how dead is he Sup Forums?

So how dead is he Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/WayOfTheBern/comments/58s5x1/wikileaks_forgets_how_to_spell_secretly_a_coded/
reddit.com/r/OPeyeswideopen/comments/5dtnkx/assange_missingdead_mans_switchblockchain_summary/
reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/5cwxwn/wikileaks_latest_insurance_files_dont_match_hashes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Very Dead, he could NOT handle the Waterboarding, and giving away all his collaborators

Deader that Qui Gon.

dead, and he probably squealed too before he died. the most hardcore guantanamo bay prisoners crack after

maybe he's laying low in hopes of a Trump pardon?

If I get some sick digits then he's probably alive

Clinton's been dark because she's been in his torture chamber doing the deeds herself, relishing every moment. Her shitty hair at the latest appearance was from the dingy, humid cellar she's been hanging out in, a bottle of Jack in one hand, a cattle prod taped to a hot poker in the other.

mediocre

Fuck we memed him to death.

My digits confirm the percentage of how dead he is.

he's very dead. he's bin laden dead.

remember how Obama never leaked any images of bin laden being dead?

you will never know.

Dubs.

We did meme him....his death was possibly a voluntary sacrifice. He knew his days were numbered and he made the most of them.....He set free truths that have yet to be revealed....He had 4 years to ponder, and had to know he was doomed.

Keep in mind, he had 4 years to plan....his plan is not fully realized. I am certain there is more legit wikileaks info.

He is like Ben Kenobi...he is stronger in death than he was in life.

DAK was a psyop portraying him, you've been jewed once more pol

Dead. He was sacrificed to Kek to win the meme war.
F

he's part of the skelegates now

Hopefully being raped in hell by Satan for all of eternity dead the fucking russian shill piece of shit.

Cadaverific

100% dead.

It would take less than a minute for him to send out a PGP signed email to prove he is alive. Yet that hasn't been done.

how long until it blows up then? when will everyone take his absence as a confirmation? another month? two months? no sight of Julian in a year before people start to believe?

Welp 243%

F

The reason they are so shifty about providing proof he's alive isn't because he's been kidnapped or kille but because he has escaped/is in the process of escaping and they want to keep it unknown for as long as possible. Ecuador had tried to think of ways to get him out in the past

sad but probably true.

God speed the hero we never deserved.

Were he alive, to what end would he be hiding that fact? I don't think he is drawing more attention to his situation; one is either aware or unaware of the goings on. What say, pol?

How do you all retards know he's dead? Are there proofs? Typical poltards

Mike, fuck off.

I'm sure he's fine

He's Heisenberg Undead.

Body scanned and incinerated.
The double is already in place.

Very plausible.

>wikileaks literally says he's not dead and that the 2^3chan post was fake
>UUUUH GUISE HE'S 101% DED

Uh...? Am I missing something here?

Zero

he is so dead that this thread is shit and i sage it

kys op

You're missing the fact that Wikileaks tweeted coded HELP HIM message. In over a month we didn't get a definitive proof (message with PGP signature or a picture with recent newspaper) that he is alive.
When his Internet was cut there was a chemical attack on London City airport. During the attack one plane took off and flew to USA.
There's more. You can read here:
reddit.com/r/WayOfTheBern/comments/58s5x1/wikileaks_forgets_how_to_spell_secretly_a_coded/
reddit.com/r/OPeyeswideopen/comments/5dtnkx/assange_missingdead_mans_switchblockchain_summary/
reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/5cwxwn/wikileaks_latest_insurance_files_dont_match_hashes/

I think he's testing how the world will react when they actually do get him. So far he must be pretty disappointed that no one really gives a fuck.

Nothing to see here

assange is the usual attention whore and you should all order 10 copies of his HILLARY SPEECHES book

Leave.

if digits i leave

alright see ya

Very fucking dead, feels bad man

get fucked tbqh