Toxic Masculinity

What does Sup Forums think about Toxic Masculinity?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ-Pyhk7GQA

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishjournal.com/hollywoodjew/item/from_holocaust_survivor_to_the_ceo_of_viacom
youtube.com/watch?v=5GXb8WXkw6I
youtu.be/nXhhAXjKmIU
soundcloud.com/hardfest/hard-summer-2016-mix-series-slushii
youtube.com/watch?v=AB3swE4D-Qw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you aware of it?

The only thing toxic about masculinity is when it's suppressed.

*getting the popcorn*

Oy Vey fucking goyim.

Lol what the fuck is this about.

I've lived in four states and have had friends who were athletes, musicians, businessmen, comedians, artists, and outdoorsmen.

That shit was just straight up silly. NOBODY acts like that holy shit

Oh man. I wasn't even aware of half of those rules. Good to know.

Why is it only white males who are too masculine?

and then the fun starts.
check the comment section, komrades

see

I watched the whole thing. I don't know what they're trying to prove. That all of those things are bad? How?

He even says something about Tofu as if anyone orders it outside of a Japanese restaurant.

Do you think a Chad like this would vote for Trump or Hillary?

kek, must be it.
There are some insinuations that he's gay too.
>if you lift and act masculine it means you must be gay goys!

>MTV is an American cable and satellite television channel owned by Viacom Media Networks and headquartered in New York City. Wikipedia
CEO: Philippe Dauman

jewishjournal.com/hollywoodjew/item/from_holocaust_survivor_to_the_ceo_of_viacom

When he finally emigrated to America in the 1950s, he quickly married a non-Jewish woman with whom he had two children. One of those children is Philippe Dauman, the CEO of Viacom and therefore one of the most powerful and influential figures in business media in the world

EVERY FUCKING TIME.

If you can't see the problem then you are a part of the problem.

This.

I hated how we couldn't be artsy as kids living not on the coasts, because I got called a faggot. This aspect of the video is true. But I learned from my friends that I was being kind of autistic by stopping to look at skylines and lighting and all the things I found to be beautiful. I would stop and sometimes even try to talk about it. But it was an obsessive thing for me and my friends, through bullying, helped me become less anti-social and fucking weird.

I'm not trying to be ironic, here is a time and place for things. And you have to make time for your passions, and take care of your responsibilities first. My life would be a terrible, irreversible mess without my friends looking after me and calling me out on my bullshit when necessary. "Faggot" is often just the go-to term for doing something fucked up that is not considered necessarily entirely masculine. My friend is a "nigger-lipping faggot" when he would leave saliva on a joint.. Women rarely do such a thing. Even black chicks, but black dudes do it more than anyone. Hence, "nigger lipping faggot". Shit of that nature. We aren't all literal faggots repressing our faggoty. Fuck you MTV and fuck (((white))) people for even implying this.

Autism rant over

well-well-weeel, and who is a director of this shit ?
who is this (((german))) brave men, i asked myself...

see

Tofu is for fags though. 100% anyone who goes into a grocery store and buys tofu is 100% a fag. No exceptions.
A man needs 3 categories of things from his food.
Vitamins and minerals: B, D, zinc. everything else is just a bonus.
Protein: 1 gram per pound of body weight
Calories: 4000-5000 if you're working out properly, working a job and living as active a life as you possibly can.

Tofu is for fags who want to look like: Pic related

(You)

Uhhhh dude masculinity is well and alive, but people aren't acting like self-conscious little faggots as portrayed in the video.

Dudes aren't fucking obsessed with "eating beef instead of chicken" and acting like legitimate psychos at a pool party. Usually "manly" normal dudes just hang out at a pool party and calmly talk to each other like normal people.

You can go into the forest, shoot a buck, go home and eat a piece of pink cake if you want. Lighten up, holy shit.

Honestly, pretty shit. It tries to make a statement without saying anything meaningful and just trying to persuade people out of a specific set of social standards

>all this dude culture is just trained social cues
>these people just follow with the crowd instead of being their own man
>ignore how the video is trying to lead out of this crowd and pursue the path of least resistance towards a different set of social norms

Go be a faggot somewhere else. I bet you're from California.

I eat lots tofu for the proteins. And it's nice on bagels desu.

Also beer raises your estrogen level. Men should drink wine instead.

This video is BS.

Unless it's not and I should just become a trap already.

bretty good site, thanks

From rural Wisconsin. Masculinity in Wisconsin just means not putting much effort into your physical appearance, hunting, fishing, hiking, having a sense of humor, banging women sometimes, not listening to faggy music, and having a job. Normal masculine dudes usually act pretty calm and easy going.

That video was on the brink of insanity. Pool parties are pretty fucking gay in themselves... Lifting weights is kinda faggy too desu

Tofu 8 grams of protein per 100grams of tofu. 76 calories

1 medium chicken breast: 31 grams of protein, 105 calories, 30% DV Vitamin B-6 (good for testosterone production)

Yeah, you're a fag.

The guy in the video is homosexual. That's the whole point of the video. He is homo but can't come out. The video isn't even about masculinity or about it being ok to like chicken, 75% of the people who watch it completely miss the point.

what the fuck

this is dumb chad shit

Well. They should sell chicken in pre-cooked bricks like tofu. Because it's convenient.

LOL @ shooting Test in your glute sitting down. MTV. Plz.

Ohhhhhhh that was why he was creepily locking eyes with that other guy and then yelling "faggot" at the end?

Also, all alcohol raises estrogen levels but that's not a bad thing. Without something in your system repressing your testosterone production, a rise in estrogen also rises your testosterone levels.
Your body keeps the two hormones in a natural balance.

Your testosterone levels should be about 105PPM at age 20 which means your estrogen levels would be around 15PPM If your estrogen levels bumped up, your body would produce more testosterone to keep the proper balances as long as, like I said, there's nothing blocking your testosterone levels.

There's a reason why a finger or two of whiskey a day actually helps fight erectile dysfunction.

You can get precooked chicken breasts. Or you can just do what I do and throw 5 pounds of chicken breasts in the oven on sunday and freeze them to eat during the week.
I eat 4 chicken breasts a day.
It only takes 30 minutes to cook them and you don't need to stand around waiting for them to cook. Just throw them in, set a timer and come back when it rings.

I really wish I didn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=5GXb8WXkw6I

>Women play woodwind and string instruments, like the violin and flute.

I both agree and disagree. The flute is a typical female instrument, and most male flutists I know are gay. The oboe and clarinet is more female leaning, but not that feminine as the flute. As for the most awesome woodwind instruments, the bassoon, bass clarinet and the most based aerophone in existence, the contrabassoon, I would say are VERY masculine and fucking awesome. Especially the latter. Not even a tuba (I am a tubist myself) can compare to the dark roaring timbre of the contrabassoon. Only the king of all instruments, the pipe organ, can compare.

I am not very familiar with string instruments, but violins are kinda gay, so are violas. The cello and contrabass are male approved.

>Men play brass
What a bunch of crap. The small brass instruments, trumpet and cornet, are feminine instruments in my opinion. Only low brass like the trombone and tuba are masculine. The euphonium is kind of in the middle, with it's soft and mellow, yet dark, sound.

Pic related: The most based aerophone there is.

I should also add that a can of tuna has 30 grams of protein, if you're too lazy to spend half an hour cooking a bulk of chicken.

Vitamin A 50% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 1% Iron 7%
Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 25%
Vitamin B-12 181% Magnesium 16%

That's 1 can of tuna. I eat one can of tuna every two days. The B-12 is awesome.

Yes, and he pretends to be a brodude to keep his reputation. Which is why he recites the whole macho guideline list, he camouflages himself. The first time i watched i didn't get it either, but after analyzing it, i realized what it was all about.

wtf i hate channing tatum now.

How long have you been playing? I play the Stumpf fiddle myself.

>tfw play a lot of woodwind instruments, including the flute

do people think i'm gay?
i never knew

yea, all instruments are for fags you fucking queer. Go play the skin flute. Men are allowed to learn drums and guitar only, and with the latter you're allowed to learn at most 5 chords.

It's about a guy trying too be the straightest he can be, despite being gay. The end bit were he is calling that guy a faggot is him literally projecting. But I'm thinking there could be a hidden meaning in it like that bottling feelings up will make you shoot up a school.

OK. Interesting... kek I don't really worry about that stuff desu. I'm sure I won't be fucking my anything levels too much just with food. I drink wine with my food sometimes but I don't want to drink too much so I only drink wine and tried to justify it.
>I eat 4 chicken breasts a day.
Holy shit you must workout a lot.
Heh yeah I'll buy tuna.
I eat chicken/steaks sometimes, just not every fucking day but I need protein and I'm getting sick of eggs.

Hey my nephew is learning the tuba. Do you know him?

I've been playing the piano since I was 4, now transitioning to the organ to prepare for church music studies
Been playing brass, starting on cornet and moving down to the tuba, since 7
I also play the bassoon and recorder for fun at home.

The stumpf fiddle looks really neat! Do you have any music you want to share?

Not at all. I think it is a coincidence that my flute acquaintances are gay. I'm gay, and i play the tuba to compensate, he he.

You fucking uncultured redneck. I bet you only know two chords on your badly tuned guitar. I also presume you're rythmically impaired. Listening to you playing the drums would be like listening to the heartbeat of your meth-addict father after a good week on the grind.

Pic related: yeah, it's you.

I think the decrepit degenerate Jew who owns MTV, Sumner Redstone, real name (((Murray Rothstein))) should be gassed.

Polluting the airwaves with this filth is bordering on Weimar Republic Germany circa 1925, when the kikes (1% of the population) sucked the 99% dry. They Jew is trying to destroy white masculinity. Only then will it's victory be complete.

Fight or die.

Does he live in Norway? I've had some students aged 8-12 on the tuba.

Being a man means doing whatever the fuck you want to do. If you conform to the rule of chad's then you'll always be a subservient beta.
Real men respect other men who achieve greatness in whatever form.

Don't eat *too much* tuna. Heavy metals like mercury cam accumulate in your body.

All the chads i know who fuck a lot of women are publicly outspoken liberals

Women just won't fuck you. Problem solves itself really.

That doesn't tell me how long you've been playing, but I can guess. I think that type of fiddle is more of a joke instrument. I tried to play guitar, but the tendons in my left hand are short and I just can't do it. I can pick up a guitar and play a few chords but that's just about it. I've tried the piano, the fife, flute, saxaphone, uke, and probably some others, but I'm no good at it.

I've never really viewed masculinity this way, but I'm a pretty religious guy and grew up in an exceptionally Christian household, so my view of a masculinity tends to be one of monogamous relationships, waiting for marriage to have sex, being chivalrous, defending those weaker than you, constantly striving for self improvement and giving it your best, and having a steadfast moral character that will stand firm in his beliefs when challenged.

See, the problem with the idea of "toxic masculinity" is that it assumes that masculinity becomes toxic when there is too much of it. That's not true though. It becomes toxic when our view of masculinity turns us into bullies and weaklings like the man in the video. The "path of least resistance" that that man takes in the video is not the path of a man, it is the path of a coward.

no, if fleet is not skin-made

lmaoing @ him screaming at nothing like wtf is this garbo like WHO even DOES THAT

>Jamal Muhammad
Sup Forums Is that you?

Oh, sorry. I'm 25 now and still play all of them. No one is good at an instrument in the beginning. It takes practice and dedication. Don't give up!

yea sorry. i'm too busy spreading my genes inside your mother to listen to segova compositions. Sorry to tell you this, since i'm sure you've spent hundreds of hours on it, but musical knowledge is a complete was of time. Fun for you i'm sure, but so are video games.

my fleet is not skin-made
thanks russia

Thousands of hours thank you very much, probably over 10 000 hours. Music is the purest art form and an essential part of any civilized society. Cant blame you though. You live in a country that in many ways is culturally impoverished. Real culture has been replaced with sitcoms and wrestling shows, just pure shitty Hollywood jew propaganda.

I'm more interested in the math behind music, but I'm not sure how to start studying that. It would be neat to be some sort of musical researcher, but I don't think that is even a field.

youtu.be/nXhhAXjKmIU

Music is math! Study the rythm in music. Time signatures, different note values, triplets etc.

I'm actually finishing my degree in ecology this spring, and that video brings tears to my eyes. It is beautiful. Plants do really have souls. My first LSD experience in one of the oldest and most untouched forests in Norway taught me that. I got to know the trees, hugging them felt astonishing. Thank you so much for sharing this video.

>Music is the purest art form and an essential part of any civilized society
So you claim. I agree that it's an important part of society. It's in no way essential in the way something like say, science is. An even then, we could do without compositions. Stop being so self-important. It's a hobby, nothing more.

Why is it that the only people allowed to show any masculinity are women? Fucking third wave feminist bullshit!
>Gas the dykes! Sex war now!

It can be a problem but nothing compared to leftist treason.

That's pretty amazing! I'm glad you enjoyed the video. I used to grow mushrooms so I tripped a lot. Got really freaked out when I realized that wood is basically tree bones! But plants do have life and their own souls. I don't know if you have read this book or not, but I think you would find it extremely interesting if you haven't.

>segovia compositions
hahahahahahahahahahahahah

>musical knowledge is a complete waste of time
>I agree that [music is] an important part of society.

Are you Hillary Clinton? I'm not saying that music is more important than science, but it has shaped Europe and is a very strong part of our identity.

>An even then, we could do without compositions.
You realize that all pieces of music is compositions? From the vulgar and simple tunes of Miley Cyrus to the European masterpieces from the Baroque era. You must be trolling.

>Don't eat *too much* tuna. Heavy metals like mercury cam accumulate in your body.

switch to smaller fish, lower on the foodchain. Less bioaccumulation. I eat two tins of quality Portugese sardines or mackerel every day. Get the protein and the Omega-3s.

one thing I have to say is that steroid use is not really worth it. That guy is more likely to be natural. He just looks fit. Once you actually get on the juice you end up looking kinda distorted and strange.

I have a friend who uses a lot of steroids and he always tells me I "look like I don't work out" 'cause his conception of what looks normal is so fucking off kilter. I lift everyday and I have good overall proportions, but he's got that gorilla upper body. Crazy shit. It looks fucking bizarre.

I hear it feels good to be on hormones though.

I will definately check it out! I guess it does not come as a shock that we do not learn anything about this in our different botany classes, hehe. What kind of mushrooms did you grow? Cubensis?

Not an argument

This is completely correct. I just hope we stop the pollution of our oceans so that we still can eat fish in the future. Even though I am a soon to be "ecologist", I have very little patience for the enviromental movement that spews fear mongering and abstact ideas about climate change. It causes concrete issues like pollution, cutting down 300 year old forests and general loss of biodiversity to get in the shadow.

What do I think about the tooth fairy? What do I think about dragons?

>tofu on bagels

biodiversity is extremely important. The problem with our society is that we have a monetary system that obfuscates the reality of direct material and energetic cost, allowing us to make it seem like extremely wasteful or damaging processes are "efficient", financially speaking. We need to replace the monetary system with a finite resource that scales proportionately with material and energetic cost. If we could do this, then all these issues would equilibriate and Randian ideas of Laissez faire capitalism could actually work. With real money, banks couldn't create a false flag that allows them to make it seem like replacing all the small farms with corn monoculture is "efficient".

I'm pretty sure that one of the guys who wrote the book got really high and decided to hook a polygraph machine to a plant and that is what started his investigation into their secret life. I grew several strains of cubensis back in 2001. I was tripping when the two towers came down. I was also in 11th grade. Got busted by my uncle because I had my cousins help me grow some, but their parents noticed the hundreds of mushrooms we were trying to dry. I grew more later on as an adult, but these days I just smoke cannabis. Occasionally my younger brother will talk me into something weird like smoking catnip or drinking mugwort tea though.

>Are you Hillary Clinton?
are you a SJW? The explanation for my statements is already there, if you bothered to read right after that. It's Important in the sense that people largely enjoy it. I think it's important that people enjoy their time on earth, and music is part of that. It's not essential though. We would be completely fine without it and still find something else to enjoy.
>it has shaped Europe
Yea, I 'member the last john lennon song that stopped a world ware. You 'member?
>You realize that all pieces of music is compositions?
Don't play this semantic bullshit. Connotation is is a big and valid part of conversation. You don't say you were assaulted if you got poked in the arm, just like you don't call miley cyrus tunes compositions. You knew what I was talking about, stop being obtuse.

Art is an expression of masculinity. All great artists are male. The creative and analytical drive of men is masculinity.

Camille Paglia calls this the "Apollonian principle"

> Toxic masculinity

All I want is to be able to drink whiskey, ride motorcycles, shoot guns, play video games, gamble, or eat meat in my off hours.

>4000-5000 if you're working out properly, working a job and living as active a life as you possibly can.
Ya wot m8

False information. It depends on your muscle mass and how much you weigh. A person that has 80kg of lean muscle will consume about 3000 calories at maintenance. If he were to eat an extra 1000-2000 calories, it'll be all fat.

Consuming 4000-5000 is about 90-100kg of lean muscle. However, it's understandable if your job is working at a factory and picking up boxes for 8 hours.

Never heard this term before

Camille Paglia was a Feminist that got extremely redpilled and then wrote some of the funniest books I've ever read, criticising marxist Academia. She's also an Art historian. She analyzes art in the context of her idea of the Apollonian and the Dyonisian principles. Apollonian is building up, making order, making beauty. Dyonisian is natural, fascinating, decaying, enchanting. Dyonisus is the bearded rowdy god of wine, and Apollo is like a ripped Aryan son of Zeus that stole fire from the gods.

>all white guys are jocks

fuck off

Sounds like an interesting person. I'll add her to my reading list.

I own my own business, I'm not going to give any real description of it however because I am one of only a few people in my area which offers this.
I have to lift and maneuver 150lbs and I walk pretty much 8 hours a day. Lets call it civic maintenance. (not construction) but society would suck without people like me doing what we do.
I don't work at a factory, but that's a good blue collar job. Most warehouse workers make above minimum wage. While it's not "skilled" work, it's still not something that everyone can do.

>being positive is toxic

>violin
>gay
The violin is pretty glorious. All musical instruments have beauty, homosexuals just ruin them. Same thing with fashion. Even the rainbow is ruined because of their perversion. They're taking beauty away from us and sodomizing it

Just remember everyone, there is totally not a vast conspiracy against white males in which the western media owned by 6 corporations is all complicit in.

It's how the left tries to shame masculinity and turn all men into numales.

If you were to watch this while listening to this soundcloud.com/hardfest/hard-summer-2016-mix-series-slushii (skip to 22:00) it looks like a good time. Fuck off degenerate liberal fags

My life is a war and Chad is my enemy.

Pipe Organ? Masculine
youtube.com/watch?v=AB3swE4D-Qw