It won't be that bad, will it Sup Forums?

It won't be that bad, will it Sup Forums?

Attached: 1521497839876.jpg (1000x1000, 146K)

We've survived worse

Bendis did nothing wrong.

But Casca liked it

I’m sure it will be much much worse

Superman survived the 90s, he'll be fine. I foresee a knee jerk reaction/backpedaling the first outrage he incites.

I think it would be okay, I mean Superman is a big name so if he keep fucking up he'd probably be removed from the book then again he got the red carpet being welcomed into DC.

What the fuck was that scene about originally?

The best thing DC should do is keep him on a very short leash for a while until the sales come in.

If he can survive Death and Chuck Austen then he can survive Bendis.

DC would be the Godhand in this scenario, Guts would be, well I'm not sure exactly who he'd be. Superman fans and Bendis' critics have both sort of just gotten used to how things have gone.

I still hope the whole "killing Jon" is just bait and switch to get sales.

Superman will recover.

Attached: image.jpg (640x933, 86K)

BERSERK scene where Caska is raped and her lover is forced to watch.

Prepare for his niggetry. He'll have Superman divorce Lois and find out that black women are superior to white women. Supes becomes a sjw cuck and Bendis takes a steaming shit over everything because he got Jewed at Marvel.

he also survived being made fifteen years younger and paired up with wonder woman for a few years

Thank god that shipping nonsense is over. Does nothing for either character

well it helped that Superbro was its own character and had way more things going than just dating Wondie, hell during Greg Pak's run in AC for a moment I though Lana and Clark would become a thing again.

Superbro was fine. That forced shipping nonsense was dumb, though

i miss superbro in an odd way. his characterization fell in betwwen superboy and standard supes. interesting to read at times.

he was just a guy doing his best, not always being excellent at it, he was really humane, with lots of flaws.

not the bullshit icon or idol/god that post-crisis loves to paint him

Bendis did fucking nothing, period.

Therefore, he did nothing wrong

>Griffith will never be slaughtered by Guts because idols

Attached: 1487981903392.gif (400x400, 1.99M)