Is Tucker Carlson the new supertar of Fox?

You guys think that he is better than Hannity?

His new show is fucking great. Every guest is getting shredded by this mad man.

Yes. He crushed that hack lib journalist on Jeff Sessions yesterday.

He's not new. He used to be silly and wear a bowtie. And iirc he actually got BTFO by Bill Maher of all people on his show. Or maybe I was liberal at the time and he just called him racist, I forget.

Back 10 years ago Tucker seemed a bit slimey and disingenuous. Hopefully he's older and wiser and BTFO's people left and right.

I wouldn't put too much faith in him yet though.

I always liked Tucker since many years ago when I saw him on TV criticizing neocons and defending Pat Buchanan and claim that he felt he was a paleoconservative like Pat, too.

And of course, he was the guy who made "the shoulder thing that goes up" happen.

He dropped the bow-tie and picked up a Claymore

He's a tool.

Well how can he keep this up? If he just grills everyone that comes on his show then nobody will want to be a guest of his anymore.

Looks like trudeau

It was John Liebowitz who "BTFO'd" him on Tucker's old show. His great BTFO'ing was obviously just dumb shit like "you look dumb". idk everyone was fucking stupid during the Bush years and it's only going to get worse (better) with Trump lol.

Hannity is based for being such a strong trump ally throughout the election, but his show is just him and heavily pro-trump guests circlejerking over Sup Forums talking points from the night before. Still important, but not that great to watch. Tucker is more entertaining as he brings on the other side and proceeds to blow them tfo.

I find Hannity unwatchable. Something about him I just find grating. Also he's a fucking neocon who sucked GWB cock for 8 years. Fuck him.

I saw that and Liebowitz was right, but even Tucker and the other guy knew he was right. It was theatre for the sake of theatre, a Jew show.

Liebowitz had a point, but any sophomore in college could have made it.

He won't shut the fuck up, that is his problem. He talks over his guests constantly, and often when they are making their main point. He pisses me off considerably.

Carlson is the most sensible pundit on cable news. He cuts right through the bullshit

I agree, What I like about him though, is that he brought up a lot of the stuff that Sup Forums was talking about in relation to Hillary.

I agree that he talks over his guests way too much and in some instances his views are pretty naive.

I would let him ravage my cock and anus no homo

Tuckers alright but I already miss Brit Hume.

Brit was BTFO of Juan & Megyn on election night

>neocon
Yeh I'll never really forgive him for the Iraq war, and he never stfu about Israel

>Brit Hume.
Brit is an establishment faggot who hated trump

i appreciate him

i also appreciate Watters for getting paid to be as much of a dick to street leftists as possible in the mainstream media

i also generally enjoy watching Red Eye while working overnights and although I used to think Greg Gutfeld was a huge pretentious twat, now I think he's an entertaining pseudo-pretentious twat

its a weird feeling unironically watching fox news, if even only for a mainstream perspective, wouldn't have expected it from myself some years ago

>i also appreciate Watters
I hope that count dies so he can stop shitting up O'reilly.

why watters is funny

Tucker is trash but Hannity is even worse

Bill is top tier

I guess I just don't have much respect for what he does. Ripping reaction clips from classic movies while he does his Jay Leno style street interviews seems a bit youtube'ish. He doesn't add anything to the show for me. I wouldn't hate on anyone for liking him though.

Yeah Tucker is pretty good, I could see him getting old. Still doesn't top Dobbs-sama.

I guess that's fair

I'm kind of new to O'Reilly's programming, what would he even have in place of Watters? Would it actually be more entertaining or at least informative?

I like how no one will watch Donald Trump: Objectified because it doesn't shit all over him and portrays him in a positive light.

watters was a rare event. Now its all the time.

I don't need slapstick late night heavy edit bullshit minorities and fatties being confused about current events and politics. That time used to be filled by Megyn Kelly and some other blonde talking legal aspects of current events.

that bowtie was holding the alpha wolf back

then he wins