Why aren't you married yet, Sup Forums?

Sup Forums likes to talk big about saving "muh race;" so why don't you have a loving, same-race wife and at least 2 kids yet?

Is there anything else you could ever really want or need?

Tragically enough my waifu cannot give birth.

OH BOY HERE WE GO AGAIN.jpg

I'm surrounded by mexicans.

Does she have a feminine penis?

>Why aren't you married yet, Sup Forums?
Why the assumptions, friend?

Also thanks for the 14th amendment granting automatic citizenship to my kids despite not holding it myself.

I don't need a wife and kids to be happy. I am my own person. If you want kids, not my problem. I just want to serve my time on Earth in peace and as stress free as possible.

I'm not getting fucking married, are you out of your mind?

No. She's just missing a dimension.

>I'm a biracial shitskin
If I have kids with a white bitch they might look like Keanu Reeves is that white enough?

KEk me too bro

That's my plan. These threads have possibly helped with me deciding to get back in touch with my ex gf. She is a white qt Christian, and I can see myself settling down with her and making beautiful white babies.

But I am. My wife'sbasically perfect.
>at least 2 kids yet?
Way too few. I've got #4 in my bitch now. She won't stop before at least a dozen.

I need to be able to support a wife first. In college now. I also have to find someone who wants to marry me. That's the hard part.

Hopefully you aren't white, that's the last thing we need

Why reject the idea entirely though? What if you find someone right for you and you make each others' lives better and all that?

no desire for kids or to lose half my shit

I dont feel I "need" to get married. im not a girl.

>Be me
>Has job
>Still broke
>Still in college
>Christian fundamentalist
>Live in liberal area surrounded by nu-male cuck and blm supporting traitors

All that alone should tell you why I'm not married.

What if the sky cracks open and rainbows, unicorns, and kittens fallout.
It's about as likely.

kek

I'm jelly desu

It's difficult to find women who want 1 kid, let alone the 4-6 that I'm looking for

26 year old virgin. Now that I'm financially stable, the only women I can find are whores and women that fucked niggers.

Probably will never have a family, and I'll probably break down and date one of these women just to lose my virginity. I hate modern culture man. I get punished for focusing on my future while Chad and niggers fuck and impregnate most women.

>Getting muh education
>intend to wife my gf (qt3.14 tomboy Christian traditionalist (no seriously I don't know why she loves an autist like me))

Give me a few years here and I will be m8, God willing

You have to go back.

What the fuck are you talking about?
>It's difficult to find women
That's why you don't. You find a man who has a suitable daughter and buy her from him. You're trying to go about this in the backwards style of the day.

>the only women I can find are whores and women that fucked niggers

I would love to settle down but modern women are pretty shit.

Because I'm 18, like most people on this board

Yeah I don't count on it either, but tbf there are many things wrong with me and I don't really want to change.

But it's not that unlikely at all if you're not too autistic I'm pretty sure.

So stop being retarded niggers and look into finding an egg donor and raise your own children! If you're too much of a nigger and can't make enough money or for some reason rely on cunt then you deserve to live in a garbage can.

Dude, I'm almost 30. Have a job, my own car, a decent place, am not ugly, and work out regularly. The sex game is easy. Women will flock to you if you have stability, decent looks, and can provide. Here's the crutch: none of these women you're going to want long term. They've all had way too much sex with way too many different people, aren't stable, have shit jobs, can barely provide for themselves, are in debt, usually overweight, and way too often have some other dude's kids.

If you wait until after 25 to get your shit together, you're probably fucked. You need to be throwing yourself at it like it's your entire purpose in life while you're still on the really young side, because once you start getting close to that 30 mark there's not much, if anything, left.

Waiting for the right girl.
webm related.

Sexuality is for niggers. Be a responsible man and engineer happy children. Think of how much fun it will be to teach your children and see them enjoy life.

You won't save the white race by fucking a turk, you know that right?

Already too old, plus I don't have a job or any friends. Shit, if I even managed to find a girl to marry, I wouldn't have anyone to invite to the wedding.

Not everyone with turkish citizenship is turkish blood.

Did you read what I wrote? You don't load a gun, give it to an unstable person, have them hold it against your head, and promise not to pull the trigger, and then also give them inherent responsibility over your children especially in a society that will take them from you and give them to her in a heartbeat.

Honestly I want to remain optimistic of the idea of having a family in the future, but the outlook is kind of grim. You young guys however still have a chance to snatch up someone young enough to not be totally ruined by the shit society we currently have set up.

My answer:

I'm not at my final form yet.

I want to be
>muscular
>financially well off
>well groomed
>well dressed
>able to play an instrument
>well read
>good at art
>etc. etc.

in other words, I want to truly become a man worthy of my own name first, and get a woman second.

This way, not only does my woman respect me as a man, I don't put pussy on a pedestal and my family would be more stable.

I can't find a woman that is not a lazy irresponsible mercantile whore.

the problem is: by the time you reached this it's too late, the good women are gone already

Im getting married in march, Im so happy

I have legit never seen a relationship that was one I would want. The most stable and long lasting one was my Great-grandparents (my familiy lives pretty long), and they hated each other. Always arguing.

If I met "the one" sure I would be down for a relationship, but it isn't worth the effort to me to look. I a have everything I need and am set to retire by my forties. I want to live my own life and maybe leave something for my bro's kids. He wants to have a family.

I'm gay

So you want to fall into literally the exact same trap I did, and have told people not to fall for?

Well... Cheers m8

This is why you vet your egg. Find a female that is relatively excellent in intellectual and social areas, buy her eggs, and raise your children.

the only girls that message me back on dating apps are non whites

i want a white girl to marry but im drowning in asian and m exican pussy im not even joking
it kind of sucks

>implying there isn't a fresh batch of 17-21 year olds each year.

>t*rkroach
>the right girl

>implying they want to marry a 30 year old guy

>playing an instrument
>(((good))) at art
You can shit already can't you? Shitting has artistic merit! Why not aspire to actually help the world and further medicine or look into renewable resources? Or as you seem so inclined maybe try to be a writer and create complex and compelling narratives?

How the fuck is she not white explain it to me.

>Find quality female
>Buy her eggs instead of marrying her and raising kids in complete family structure

You're really far off the reservation, you know that?

Holy shit, that bad? That's depressing. Pretty sure I'm gonna get to 30 before getting my shit in order. Especially since I'm not doing much of anything now. Just working as little as I have to as a contractor.

I wouldn't really care about a lot of the crap Sup Forums seems to care about so much, but I'd be worried about them being crazy and just pretending to love you to settle, etc.

I don't care enough to worry about it though kek.

Did you see how she looks without make-up?

He just wants her genes, she is a liability. Her value is in the genetic stock for his offspring, not her companionship.

inb4 alimony

problem?

>Implying they don't want to marry a 30 year old muscular guitar playing wealthy artist

>she

Because nearly everyone is sadly a trapfag with no friends. not including me since I like pussy instead of boypucci.

That's way oversimplified. But well, maybe it depends on the country. I know a bunch of having-kids-at-18 sluts, but there's a TON of decent 22-25 girls here as well. And I mean really decent and cute. It's just when you look for girls at night clubs and pubs, what do you think you're gonna get...

Disrespecting art is for degenerates and reptilian brained niggers, user.

>Why aren't you married yet, Sup Forums?
still at uni
1 year away to get med degree
still living with parents
ugly
no car
no money
no hobbies
manlet and shitskin
autistic with women
etc etc etc
women are too fucking expensive and i LITERALLY cant afford one

Don't be a faggot, traps are best girls.

A lot brtter than with.
>decent 22-25 girls
No such thing. Old bitches ain't "decent".

>You young guys still have a chance

Lmfao, you think its possible to find a healthy happy relationship as a young guy?
Social media literally ruined everything, girls have been getting a constant stream of adoration and attention from every guy on the planet since 2009

Its over, gg no re
Western civilization had a good run but all good things must come to an end

Kill yourself

I seriously hate to be "that fucking guy" who seems all doom, gloom, and bitter, but honestly I just want to help you guys out and not make the same mistakes I did. The crazy really only gets worse as they age too. They can repeat the lie that society has told themselves that they can wait, and blow off their entire 20's but their body knows better and biology will start to get really loud in their minds the closer they get to 30, and after 30? It's madness. A complete no-fly zone if you plan on keeping all of your shit intact.

>Poland versus Canada and USA
See, that's the problem. Degeneracy capital of the world over here.

Oldfag. Probably too late for me. Gen z will have to do it if we can clear the way for them with Trump.

They'll have to have 3 kids like they did in the old days.

says the faggot that wants to fuck boys.

Traps are more degenerate then gays themselves. oldfags of Sup Forums would know this.

>mfw lanklet with acne and braces at age 20
ill make it one day

It's not too late for Bill clinton nor trump, stop sitting around aussie and fuck some babes.

>I have legit never seen a relationship that was one I would want.
That's surprising. tbf people often try to convince everyone their relationships are great even if it's making them miserable. Maybe they just couldn't tolerate to be alone instead.
One of my friend I'm 100% certain is in such a great relationship though.
It must be weird to never be alone like this though. The idea is upsetting to me desu.

t. Permavirgin curlbro who plays led zeppelin tabs on his ukelele

Early 20's here. Are there any women my age who you want long term? Maybe I'm not looking good enough, but it certainly doesn't seem like it

Because I don't have a job yet, and I've been jerking it to yaoi doujinshi for a while.

Because my wife got hit by a drunk driver and died 4 months ago.

I've had a long term relationship with a girl when she was 18 -> 24 and after it broke up, I used to agree with your statements. But 24 girls without a history of sucking 5000 dicks still exist. It's mostly thanks to overprotective ultracatholic parenthood, which I don't really admire, but it definitely works for (at least some) daughters.

because i'm a fucking virgin loser

I am from a divorce family. Fuck that noise, it would be nice but I am not risking it.

Anyone who is born in a family who divorced should know this.

You're contributing to your own genocide, niggers and kikes will outnumber us more if you don't fuck.

b-but what's wrong with Led Zeppelin? ;_;

Because fuck women, that's why.

And in the end the offspring will wind up indoctrinated and cucked anyway by the state.

Now if I wasn't from a divorce family, then yes, I would consider have kids, but no dice.

Anyway, my brother can carry that on, he has a much more stable prospect for himself.

Kek

But they're still too old. If they're good women why aren't they already married by that age?

Look I'm not going to lie to you, by pure numbers there aren't enough to go around. Period. You guys, and myself to a degree, are in some of the fiercest mate fighting I would imagine there has ever been outside of massive world scale conflict. We have 100% of the male population fighting over a generous 5% of the female population. Realistically if ever one was to pair off a lot of guys would get a lot of really terrible women, it's just numbers. Which is also why you feel like there aren't any out there, because there barely are. All of the ones that I was at least under the impression that were decent were married off by age 24. Seriously, all of them. Once you cross that 25 year mark it seems to cross into a land of darkness.

I'm not saying it's impossible, because I've seen it happen successfully. I'm just saying the odds are really stacked against us. However while you're still able, if this is something you really want, you should be throwing all of your weight behind it. See what they don't tell you about being stable and successful is that you don't really meet new people anymore. Most of my social contact revolves around work, people I've already known for years, guys at the gym, and people who are generally older, and already married. This is just what happens when you get older and stop doing stupid young people shit. So while you guys are still primed for maximum social contact with the most people you need to take advantage of it.

Not insane.