Angela Merkel expected to announce run for 4th term as German chancellor

Who's excited?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/world/merkel-fourth-term-annoucement-1.3859221
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Who's excited?

David Rockefeller.

If Germans had any balls theyd have killed her by now

George Soros is bound to be oiling his hands up too.

I can hardly comprehend how the French and German nationalist parties are run by women. How can these countries possibly uncuck themselves at this point.

>Angela Merkel is widely seen as a stabilizing force in Europe

Do Germans still like Merkel?

You tolerated 8 years of Obongo, and you got guns. So maybe you should shut the fuck up about balls if you don't have any.

People like Merkel are the reason why the founders put term limits for President.

Despite what the echo chamber on poll would have you to think, she's literally the most popular German politician since hitler.

this is a good thing

people hate her and will give the AFD the vote just to rebel against the establishment

I'm excited. I'd lover to see her get btfo

She will win. Krauts are retarded

hello fbi

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

the majority does, yes

brought to you by the same mainstream media who said trump only had 4% chance of winning the presidency ;)

Source?

Can German leaders just decide to run forever, like a dictator or something?

this is b8 btw

b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8
b8
b8
b8
b8
b8

The Founders didn't put term limits on Presidents. That came about with the Twenty-second Amendment, which was ratified in 1951.

Our Constitution limits how long someone can be President, so we knew Obama would be out the door eventually. Meanwhile, Merkel can apparently be supreme leader of Germany for life.

Pretty much this, Jacek.
Chances are 99,8 % for her to be reelected, forced again into a grandcoalition with the SPD.

>American education

Do you idiots even HAVE term limits on the chancellorship?

he wasn't forcing businesses to house migrants

lol?

how on earth did you stupid fucks not institute term limits

German politics doesn't have Term limits?

>dying for this multicultural shit hole

No thanks this country isn't worth it. But dont call yourself a proud German when you let your country and your ethnicity get permanently ruined by some old grandma because you're not. You're just a little obedient cuck.

>EU is run by women

Angela merkel still in office is proof that Soros isnt involved in american politics. If he were trying to topple a government, germany would be the easiest target.

Basicly.

Poor krautfags. I hope we can make america great before europe collapses. We will accept any european refugees that did not vote merkel and are not muslim.

>entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.
just fucking die you piece of shit lying sack of fuck

So is she another eternal leader like Putin?

>and you got guns.

We already had guns Hans.

why do germany dont have a term limit ??

Put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger

I already counted Germany as lost to us anyways.

I bet she is going to win simply because people are afraid of change even though they want it. Merkel's migration disaster is really unpopular in Germany, 7 out of 10 people disagree with her.

Master B8 M8

I don't think I've ever hated anyone as much as her.

I hope the profound measure by which she has betrayed and damaged her/my people is payed back in suffering tenfold.

Is she gonna make it so all the undocumenteds she invited can vote too

Way to go with this attitude. Meme that she is a commie.
I wonder how many people will unironically defend it and still vote for her.

So will you guys just keep electing her until she destroys you? She obviously hates Germany, and any economic success cannot be attributed to her leadership, so I see no reason why she would be reelected.

I hope you're right, Hans.

Honestly I think that's how it works by now.

That's the only thing that makes this cunt being PM for years make anything resembling sense.

If you're peaceful, you can't be a Muslim.
Stop drinking the multicultural koolaid and be real. Muslims do not integrate with white peoples cultures, and given the right sized crowd, will ALWAYS get behind mass islamification.

I just stopped pretending to be accepting of Muslims, and adressed them for what they are: a scourge (perpetuated by the Jews probably).

I wouldn't be so sure. There's been a surge in right wing politics over the year (obviously with brexit and trump), so I wouldn't be surprised if there's a hidden majority that are sick of the immigration and will vote a hardline party.

Nope. If CDU put Merkel up again their voters will go further right.
Which could unfortunately mean a Red-Red-Green coalition to keep AfD out.

No he took the money straight from the taxpayers for that.

Fucking Americans are so clueless.

how do germans feel?

It's out of spite.

Every chancellor, who serves fewer years than Hitler is considered a bigger failure than the Austrian exchange student.

Thought this was common knowledge.

Current record for the Recucklic of Germany is 16 years as acting chancellor.

Never did someone shatter iron-Ottos 18 years and 364 days. He fell short one day to fulfill the 19. What a bummer.

You would know. You were probably on the dole in Texas last week

We should all boycott german products if she wins.

Now that Trump has won I'm going to replace many electronic components in my products with Texas Instruments chips.

The amount of pain she'd need to feel in order to create something resembling balance in the world would be snuff-horror-movie tier.

>Austrian exchange student
Explain

That face @ the minute mark

stop falling for shitty b8 pasta you cunts

At least we wised up and made term limits unlike you krauts.

Angry and divided which is even if Merkel gets another term there will be a huge damage done to the system because the AFD will rise in the senate if they like it or not

Hitler.

I hope Germany will follow the roots of nationalism, drawing from Nazism. It pains me to see my homeland in such disarray, all of which are fleeing into Switzerland.

Please fight for your people Germany, the strength of the country is strong, don't let France or Italy be the ones to lead the revolution.

Has already been brought up.
Google the slander of 'IM ERIKA'.
Turns out nobody bats an eye and if they did they would face a libel suite.

Sometimes people call her and President Gauck Honecker's last revenge.

>speaks for germany
>is an american

Quit culturally appropriating the Syrians, shitbird.

This. Dear god this.

Never happening. Only true evil rule this world.

Yeah, man, she could suffer hellish torture, shame and humiliation on infinite planes, feeling every one of them at once, and it would still be less than she deserves.

Far as I'm concerned, Poland is the hero of Europe. What happened Germany?

Holy shit I thought you were just trolling and then I looked it up

"There is no limit as to office terms of the chancellor. Helmut Kohl was chancellor for more than 16 years, 1982 to 1998. Konrad Adenauer was chancellor for more than 14 years, 1949 to 1963. Current chancellor Angela Merkel has just completed 10 years in office."

Why the fuck is this a thing? Why would Germany - A place that is so scared of having someone like Hitler back in power; give them the opportunity by having no term limits?

Poland is a shit hole no one wants to live in and their women are literally the whores of Europe and have been for decades.

You faggots need to stop romanticising Eastern Europe

We don't for chancellor but for president. Leftover from the Weimar Republic.

Hitler was from Austria

Worst German leader since Wilhelm

Why do Germans always strive their best to ruin Europe? It seems whether they go far-left or far-right the end result is always the same.

Germans are fucking stupid. They're good at following orders but they're fucking stupid.

There, I fucking said it. Worthless fucking world destroying whites, all of them.

You vote for the party, not directly for a person. The party chooses the chancellor.
I mean, that's technically how it is. Of course people know who's running as the chancellor and think of that person when voting. Still, the party program is what's most important. Those policies are what's voted on. You can't have some outsiders with their own policies coming in like Trump or Sanders in the US.

why do you read cbc

My heart breaks every time this is posted.
That man deserves a medal.

cbc.ca/news/world/merkel-fourth-term-annoucement-1.3859221

Frauke Petry will be their next chancellor

>A place that is so scared of having someone like Hitler back in power; give them the opportunity by having no term limits?

Because we are technically still a occupied country and for decades our leaders answered to the allied forces.

Nowadays they obviously answer to bankers and globalists

Add the rothschilds to that list

german ctr

>As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***.

GOD ITS ALMOST LIKE THE NATION STATE EXISTS TO SERVE ITS OWN PEOPLE FIRST AND FOREMOST AND THEREFORE IS INHERENTLY SELFISH. AMAZINGLY, THIS IS ALSO THE ONLY WAY IT CAN SURVIVE.

The Germans had a guy who understood that concept once upon a time. His name was Adolf Hitler.

Germany didn't give them the opportunity. Their constitution was dictated by the allies. It turns out it's easier to control a nation's executives when they don't constantly change.

But she is a commie

There is no term limits for chancellor. it says that specifically.

>Worthless fucking world destroying whites, all of them

That would be you faggot

Fuck off taco bender

He deserves countrymen that will fight by his side.

Fuck off. They want a 1 world government not the crumbs of one topped empire or 1 shitty country. Fucking lurk more.

>I know you are, but what am I?

Also Muslims are only about 76% peaceful and only about 20% willing to integrate so suck my cock with that "99.9%" bullshit.

That's the irony user.

Korwin is a polish royalist and this shitshow is the EU parliament, which unironically can not even initiate own legislative.

European politics is irksome.

>kill hitler because evil dictator
>5 decades later have a literal dictator in power who won't step down and who is destroying europe with refugees

I don't even think Hitler was in power that long.