Questionable content

I'm mean to Elliot

Attached: zhlfT-rqz-rS4kKu0qzZcnWcK9YnAYJeiUZ6JaKNTFM-Rd1ksTiUfiAu_V5hAA94.png (800x1160, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LuzTLhq0DOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dam OP beat me to it.
I hate this shit comic so much but I haven't been this excited to see how/if they are going to get together since the trany saga.

>chubby qt with big eyebrows will never sweat all over you
Why even live

And It will be over in a week with out consequence.

It's never going to happen. No one fucks in this comic anymore. Fucking is problematic.

I know it won’t happen but I hope the next page is Elliot jerking it in the bathroom over his two crushes cucking him with eachother before Clinton walks in.

>ywn have a chubby brown girl asking you to huff her sweaty pits
Sorry. I have to go to my home planet now.

It might not show the sex but is still there. The last sexual activity wasn't that many pages ago.

Look at every single other image in Sup Forums. Hell, in any image board. Can you see ANYTHING that even comes close to standing out in how rigid, artless, and bland the composition, background, and arrangement are? Even Ctrl+Alt+Del had far more dynamic comics than this. No matter how amateur the webcomic, no matter how sloppy and half-assed the MSPaint image, everyone instinctively puts at least SOMETHING into their piece to try and make it pop. But not these. And they've been making this for HOW long now? I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is made by someone who absolutely despises drawing.

But, no, you're not getting me to read it.

You think we are here for the art style or lack there of? It's terrible in every way, but I can't explain what drives me back to it every time. I just need to know what is going to happen with some of the characters even if they are horrible characters.

I've finally noticed that Jeph's autistic diversity hire was female on purpose. No way in hell could an autistic dude flirt as poorly as that and still have two options drooling over him.

>qt asking him to smell her
>Not tearing through his pants with the most powerful of boners

>Elliot smells like cookies
Well.

Now I'm erect.

>Clinton gets the 3 best choices all to himself

Is he the real hero here?

youtu.be/LuzTLhq0DOs

That scene, from the crying game.

Attached: 807.png (800x1160, 134K)

>it’s a “It’s not what it looks like!” episode

Attached: 204F2822-484D-46B2-9B5D-0940F22DCE48.jpg (750x653, 441K)

If her pits and tits are that sweaty, imagine her swamp ass

Attached: 3673full.jpg (833x1208, 224K)

Probably yeah.

If this comic was named
>Its not what it looks like!
Then it would be one of the best comedies ive ever read, at 3am with insomnia on Sup Forums

>Clinton will never find himself awkwardly bathing Brun after a hard night working at the bar

Imagining it though, it's fucking funny.

>HEY GURL SMELL MY PITS

It's because of how retarded it all is.
It's so stupid that it draws you in on the ride to see how retarded it can get.

I've been on the ride since 500 roughly? It's like I'm invested, but I don't care that much, but I can't look away.

I twitched.

Do not read Questionable Content.

I wonder if Jeph got a boner drawing this. I'm kind of chubbing up myself.

It feels specific enough that it's a possibility.

This one was pretty good I thought. Brun is one of the better characters currently.

>I can't explain what drives me back to it every time
It's standard soap opera writing. Keep a few stories up in the air, all based on nothing more than relationship/friendship tension. Build one to the point where something HAS to happen, then switch out to another.

Repeat for as long as you can get away with it. Make the audience scream "oh my god, will Luke and Laura just DO IT already?!" And when you finally do have to resolve a story, get it over with fast and switch attention to one that still has tension.

It's a formula that works. Something about the human psyche. No matter how sucky the writing and acting, no matter how much of a hack you are, all you need to do is stick to the rhythm, and your audience won't be able to look away. They'll be hooked. Just like you.

Attached: lukeandlaura.jpg (600x350, 70K)

How do you not know she wants the D? Two people tell you "you smell nice", your mom and those who want the D.

>tfw cute girl hugs you and says you smell nice
>ignore her

(OP)

How come we never see Dumbing of Age anymore around here? Willis deserves ridicule even more than Jeph.

And Jeph deserves A LOT.

>your mom
That's the next progressive cause Jeph's taking up: motherfucking.

Tell that to Marten's poor butt

Attached: IMG_0511.jpg (512x768, 105K)

DOA threads are banned for some reason.

Fuck this shitty wank of a comic.

Attached: 1518616887507.gif (500x204, 1.67M)

>>Clinton gets the 3 best choices all to himself
chunksperg, robocop-ette, and who?

The dude smelling like cookies

oh yeah fuck I forgot that nobody is allowed to be 100% hetero-normative or whatever in this comic.

the same reason I read Ziggy in the paper, it's there

>It might not show the sex but is still there.
Uh... no sex has even been implied since "You're beautiful."

Neo Baka was pretty awful back in the day, but yeah, the absolute refusal to learn anything new really makes Jeph's output annoying.

Momo fled to the bad blue robot because "not fat enough" and "the black guy" boned pretty much non-stop

Marigold and Dale are outright said to be fucking like rabbits.

Well, tell them not to be. It perturbs me.

Damn, I never saw the crying game before...

He can't, Jeph castrated himself via his first wife.

It's why Claire is now his new self-insert.

Attached: canuckle science.jpg (960x1689, 244K)

Just let it all end

Attached: 3648.jpg (800x1160, 156K)

What the actual fuck is that creature?

awesome reference

>twn be a comic where clinton bullies brun by grabbing her belly and telling her maybe she wouldn't get so sweaty if she lost some weight

tell me Sup Forums, will anything happen?

Good. Suffer.

You know nothing ever happens.

the threesome is totally about to happen

>There will never be a comic where Faye fucks the robot.
>Bubbles will never get bent over in the back of the repair shop and receive the proper fucking that she wants.
>basilisk will never get breaded like the bakery slut that she is
>May will never be a fighter jet and drop bombs on the enemies of freedom
>Nobody wants to fuck the robots

Nothing important will happen.

Attached: 5A550433-B258-45A8-8E7F-D2EBBD6D0597.jpg (683x1024, 148K)

>Sweaty Brun

Oh bby

>Basilisk getting breaded

Now I want to see an actual robot breadmaker trundling around with her partner making constant jokes about having a bun in the oven.

Ah yeah. They're such non-characters that I forgot about them.

Big guy is just jealous the autist gets to sniff glasses guy and he does'nt.

If Basilisk ran into Elliot instead of Clinton she'd be getting scones shoved up her exhaust by now