“You have no idea what Avengers 4 is”

>“You have no idea what Avengers 4 is,” McFeely said before continuing. “Nobody knows, and that’s what makes me particularly excited. I look all the time on the internet: people have no idea!”

Along with his comments towards fan theories for Avengers 4, McFeely also commented on the fourth film’s relationship to Infinity War.

>“[Avengers 4] resolves the intrigue of Infinity War; [the movies are] clearly linked, but they almost seem to belong to two different genres. We did not want to cut a film in half and say, ‘Pay now and come back in a year for the rest!’ These are two very different stories, on a tonal and structural level.”

comicbookmovie.com/avengers/avengers_infinity_war/avengers-infinity-war-writer-says-fans-have-no-idea-what-avengers-4-is-a158887

So apparently everyone is way off. The Russos have said A4 is more a classic adventure tale. Any new theories?

Attached: 1521691469487.jpg (1314x876, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/entertainment/films/934405/Avengers-Infinity-War-SILVER-SURFER-cast-release-date-plot-Thanos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It has to be Secret Invasion, right? Or some variation of Dark Reign?

Avengers Forever?

It's clearly AvX

How could it not be Thanos fucking things up with a fully assembled gauntlet like in the Infinity Gauntlet story line? I'm not saying Adam Warlock or The Silver Surfer will show up, but you would think it had to be similar given the aftermath of this movie

Attached: Infinity Gauntlet Cover.jpg (1280x1968, 653K)

>Rumored titles are AVENGERS: INFINITY GAUNTLET and AVENGERS FOREVER.

>Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Falcon, Scarlet Witch, Vision, War Machine, Winter Soldier, Black Panther, Ant-Man, Wasp, Doctor Strange, Spider-Man, Captain Marvel, Pepper Potts, Happy Hogan, Harley Keener, Maria Hill, Nick Fury, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Loki and Thanos are all confirmed to appear in some capacity, such as flashbacks.

>Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Samuel L. Jackson and Tom Hiddleston are all reaching the end of their contracts and it’s unclear whether any of them will return for further installments, although they’ve all expressed interest and there is a BLACK WIDOW movie reportedly in development.

>It is the “final chapter” of the MCU. All loose ends will be tied up, the status quo will be radically changed, and numerous characters will be permanently written out.

>Characters sidelined in AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR, such as Hawkeye, Ant-Man and Nebula, will take center stage.

>Evangeline Lily has already stated that Wasp only has a small role in the movie.

>At one point, Hawkeye will be fighting crime as Ronin in Tokyo. Hiroyuki Sanada is playing the leader of the Yakuza in this subplot.

>At one point, Iron Man and Ant-Man apparently travel back in time to the Battle of New York, although conflicting reports claim they’re actually just using Iron Man’s memory machine.

>Rumors point to Thanos using the Infinity Gauntlet to revive certain dead figures such as Quicksilver and Crossbones in order to emotionally torment the heroes.

>Rumors point to the deaths of several characters, most notably Captain America and Iron Man.

>SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING 2 will begin “a few minutes” after the end of AVENGERS 4, and Peter Parker will be deeply affected by the events of the movie, adding credence to the death rumors.

Attached: 1521693425556.jpg (816x1222, 308K)

If everyone is "way off" and that pretty much means the casuals don't really have a clue about how Infinity Gauntlet actually goes down, I am guessing it means they'll bring the Abstracts into play. It's the only way I can rationalize throwing everyone off the scent.
And yes I know this movie is very inspired on Hickman's Infinity, but there's definitely hints of what Starlin wrote, including that thing where Doctor Strange stays on Earth overseeing the efforts while the heroes go and fight Thanos. The efforts to go to the past might not have to do with getting the heroes back (doing so would disrupt the timeline), but to prevent the stones from falling into the wrong hands at the very start.

It'll be secret wars.
Replace Doom with Thanos. The rest will go more or less the same. Alternative realities colliding, fucked up multiverse, Ultron killing people deep in the abyss.
Maybe throw in some skrulls in the mix to set up phase 4. Maybe the ending will also be a soft reboot.

With Fox now owned by Disney, they now wish to incorporate the existing X-Men franchise into the MCU, and plan to do so by creating a dimensional crossover where reality is altered, and once the heroes fix the problem, it ends with both universes being combined

Avengers: House of M

A man can dream. I suppose Dormammu could show up, but I'm mostly hoping for Eternity and Death
That's fucking dumb. They're going to start fresh like Spider-Man

Attached: Marvel Cosmic Beings.png (1527x1113, 2.64M)

Because this is the MCU/Disney and villains don't win. Even if Thanos gets all the stones he won't be able to do shit with it because heroes save the day. You're not getting the SNAP, you're not getting any important deaths. You are getting a quip fest kids movie designed to sell kids toys.

Frankly what I want to see the most is ACTUAL Celestials. They're among my favorite beings in Marvel and it's upsetting that we only get to see a small glimpse of one, and warriors cosplaying as them.
Other than that, even if Eternity is "too much" for the big screen, if they show The Living Tribunal I'll just die right there in the theater.

Naw i seriously think we are getting a snap. I think it will tie into Antman and the wasps ending too. think about it

hawkeye isnt in Infinity War but for like one scene, where his family gets erased along with half the population. Setting up a bigger role in Avengers 4 for him as ronin (hence the new edgy hair cut, yakuza tattoo sleve and new outfit in A4 set photos. The russos all but confirmed that if you see a character with minimal screen time in A3 its because they have a bigger role in A4. they were literally talking about hawkeye and anmtan.

Im guessing antman will take place after civil war but slightly before IW. it will probably end with scott reacting to the population vanishing. leading him to enter the fold in 4

Attached: 1521244264141.jpg (657x657, 83K)

No more movies

Attached: wanda aou.gif (245x150, 1.18M)

Hawkeye is so boring and stupid. Just die already. I don’t mind more Ant-Man though.

cry more scrub

>entire family dies
>moves to tokyo and study the blade as a filthy american pig instead of going straight to the avengers joining the fray

?
it makes no sense unless A4 takes place a few months later of IW with the rest of the universe living under Thanos rules and somehow all the avengers don't get erased on the snapping

first part is infinity mopup 2nd part is surprise thunderbolts bitch, the zemo vs norman showdown will be in the sinister six movie

Stupid character, shitty actor

too bad nothing you can do about it eh? kek

It only makes sense if they have a huge timeskip by the time A4. which i think they do since they greyed up Tony's hair a lot in A4 set photos. IW and A4 cant happen right after each other and tony looks aged that hard. they may do a few yrs time skip living with have the population gone and thanos effectively winning.

Attached: 1521515957892.jpg (1200x900, 84K)

Thing is, the last part should be about actual hard hitters joining the fight. What kinda purpose does Hawkeye have in a cosmic battle like this? Every single actual powered person is doing to be in Infinity War aside from Captain Marvel,, and they're going to die or just utterly fail. I see no reason to give Hawkeye or Ronin any extra screentime if he's just going to be another weakling.

There are rumours going around that captain marvel will debut in IW though they are just rumours.

>powerlevelfag

Id trust the russos over an user that can only see in "how hard does he punch" vision. The story can be any number of things, to the simplest of going back in time and getting the old team together to change key moments. Stop being a moron. It's a scripted film with any number of scenarios that can justify any number of characters having arcs tie through to the end result.

>now
The deal hasn't been finalized yet, user.

Hawkeye serves no purpose unlike Black Widow. He is useless and pointless.

By all means she should be, otherwise she's going to feel disconnected from the other heroes. In my opinion she's going to show up in some after credits scene in deep space, looking from afar as the aftermath of Thanos destruction rolls to where she is (maybe Hala). When people wonder who the fuck she is, bam, movie next year to explain how she got there, baby
Nothing I hate the most than power level wankery, user. I'm just going for the logical thing here and based on what the source material established; Thanos basically stomped across every single hero like it was no big deal, the only chance came when Nebula grabbed the Gauntlet, something not even Adam foresaw. And she was the weakest of the bunch.

The deal itself has been finalized, it just hasn't gone into effect yet.

>Nothing I hate the most than power level wankery

Then the rest of your post is meaningless as thats all you continue to talk about. It isnt about that. The story will more than likely not even be about taking Thanos head on. Seeing as how that failed in IW. This shit isnt really that hard for you is it? jesus

See that what most people are saying in major social medias. It’s that and time travel.

And going by Tony's suit, it would be a kickass explanation for bringing back S.H.I.E.L.D out of the shadows.

Maybe we will even get a subtle "crossover" at the end of Agents of Shield as a farewell gift like they did with Winter Soldier and Age of Ultron.

No character serves purpose until they are given purpose. You know how these things work right? None of these events are actually real

this. ive been saying avengers 4 would be secret wars for years. its the only title that explains why they havent already revealed the title. the only reason theyd keep the title from releasing is if it was of a very famous storyline. also, infinity war into secret war sound nice title-wise.

it has to be approved by anti trust legislators, hence disney suddenly making people apologize for being anti christian which they never gave 2 shits about before
> also all of the singer twink rape shit is going to make xmen toxic for 50 years its never going to happen

You guys.

It's the single most anticipated movie, closing out the single most successful run of comic book movies in history.

And there's really only one conceptual place the movies haven't gone yet

Attached: 220px-Secret_Wars_8.jpg (220x339, 38K)

He's gonna fire Yondu's arrow to something important.

>Sup Forums shit

kek, i love seeing posts like this. when complaining about a comic book movie no less.
It's not real idiot. Thor can be useless if he is written that way. The writer will determine character use and purpose. Same way Vision was virtually useless in the airport fight, flying around doing fuck all while hawkeye pulled his weight moreso. Its how they handle them. Clint took out more chitauri in the Battle of NY than cap and widow did. He took out more Ultron drones than cap did. Count them. He more than did his part in the airport battle than say..bucky did who was unarmed and was a human punching bag. Stunning vision with two electric arrows, getting stark off falcon by shooting antman at him, keep BP distracted just long enough for cap and bucky. The russos know how to place characters in scenarios. He'll be just fine in A4. same way he as always been in the comics. yes thats him vs surtur

Attached: 5204886-28.jpg (1061x1500, 493K)

Huh, why didn't I think of that?

Becuase you're a braindead MCU fan that doesn't read comics.

That Singer shit has been open information to the public for fucking ages now and he's still barely affected.

spider-man's new suit for the avenger's film even somewhat resembles the spider on the black suit. i suspect heavily that we will see him get the symbiote in avengers 4, especially since spider-man homecoming 2 is the next film after A4, said to start moments after that film ends.

lol yes its very coincidental that singer was fired right as the metoo shit got worked up
> come see the mcu kids we just added a bunch of homorape

Another day another BTFO. based clint

Attached: 1367100261319.gif (169x168, 1.07M)

I'm pretty sure Disney can't use Venom.

No, I just don't care about Hawkeye. I'm a Cosmic Marvel fan, and know my Starlin and Marvel cosmology, classic and modern, like the palm of my hand. No need to insult me.

>I'm a Cosmic Marvel fan, and know my Starlin and Marvel cosmology, classic and modern, like the palm of my hand

> No need to insult me.

Attached: 1465314935092.jpg (400x396, 28K)

Let's be honest, the Tom Hardy movie is going to crash and burn and Sony are pathetically going to beg Disney to take the rights off their hands by the time A4 comes out.

>knowing the palm of your hand

faggot

so was weinstein

Trying too hard there bud. Just head back on to your twitter feed and MCU wikia tabs

Id be a lot more hopeful for this, which I honestly want more then anything in MCU, but I saw that Venom trailer and I just dont think symbiotes are coming to MCU. Honestly not sure if Id want them to. Agent venom was cool but everything else sucks. Im in the minority who thinks anti-venom is lame, everything klyntor or whatever just puts the final nails in the coffin. Even IF MCU brought in venom, it probably wouldnt be from space, or it wont be Brock, or Brock wont be a buff ass blond journalist. I have no hope for Venom.

Sony genuinely isn't smart enough to know when they're beat. The fact that they're even trying to make a fucking solo Venom movie is proof enough that the character is basically dumpstered now.

who gives a fuck about venom? the black suit, and peter dealing with the symbiote, realizing its evil is more interesting than ever getting fucking venom.

>“Nobody knows,
Generic quipfest with tv-tier CGI, dialogs and boring plot?

Just in time to not have spidy pick up a symbiote while in a cosmic crossover event. Let hope go. Venom is to good for this world.

The symbiote is Venom you silly bitch

Wow, I used the wrong image.
Let me try that again.

THERE'S REALLY ONLY ONE CONCEPT THE MCU HASN'T DONE YET

Attached: avengers-secret-wars.jpg (1800x900, 262K)

So everyone is saying Secret Wars but how exactly would that play out in the MCU?

You must have much more refined tastes then the majority. Most are simply to dumb to see your superiority but some of us recognize true sight beyond sight.

Crossbo/a/rder here.

What is Secret Wars about?

Theres another reason I didnt like symbiote stuff after Brock. Brock and symbiote = Venom. We are Venom to you spider-bitch! The rest of those fucks can get their own identity with the symbiote.

Almost exactly the same, except Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet instead of the Beyonder.

Wow yea you really dropped the ball there also hell no. Just no. I don’t even think I should explain why no. Dont do this story anytime soon in the MCU.

The vastly oversimplified Cliffsnotes version is a being called the Beyonder takes a bunch of the universe's most powerful heroes, puts them on a planet called Battleworld, and forces them to fight it out for his amusement.

Basically, take the Beyonder and replace him with Thanos, and it could work very well

We already had a "Heroes vs Heroes" movie in the MCU. Too soon.

Side note: That was the period I really don't like about Marvel Comics. AvX, Civil War II, and Secret Wars. Their big events at that time are always "Heroes fight each other" shit.

Oh, so somewhat the Marvel version of Tournament of Power in Dragon Ball Super? That sounds cool.

Lets see if I remember this shit, someone with a higher power level will correct me.

Some assclown from a like, another universe shows up, and grabs all the interesting heroes and villains of the 616, and outs them in battle world I think seperated by motivation. Magneto gets to be in the good guy team but the good guys fuck that oppurtunity up instantly. Hulk lifts a mountain but talks to much so more smarts less stronk. I think the only part worth mentioning is spidy found the suit, and Doom almost beat everyone including the assclown but got in his own way. Honestly how the fuck would this be adapted?

Attached: FA8DA789-1433-46BF-97A8-A47157ABBD0A.jpg (640x424, 58K)

Not mine but Insaw an user give a good summary that I saves. Part 1

The beyonders loved experimenting with life, so they toyed with it for a millennia until they got bored. eventually, started obsessing with the other end of the spectrum - death. more specifically then death of everything. further than that - the death of everything at the same time.
To that end they created the Molecule-Man Owen Reece. Like any other character, there was one of him in each reality in the multiverse, but unlike the other beings - every instance of himself was the same in each reality, and that was as such since he wasn't really a being, he was a bomb. A powerful one at that. So powerful that killing him meant detonating his entire reality! The beyonders created him so they could one day detonate all of the molecule men at the same time to see what would happen to the multiverse.
Reece discovered that and wanted to stop it. To that end he enlisted Dr. Doom, he told him about the beyonders and their plan, and asked him to go back in time 25 (or 15?) years, and start killing each and every instance of himself in the entire multiverse, to hinder the beyonders' plan. To perform this task - Doom started a multiversal religion named "The Black Swans" composed of females from various races. They helped Doom with his task. The swans didn't know that Doom was a mortal man, he was known to them as Rabum Alal - the great destroyer, he kept himself hidden from them.
Several years of killing thousands of MM (Molecule Men) later, the multiverse started becoming unstable. So unstable that realities started colliding with one another in the manner called "Incursions".

user has a point. We already did the hero vs hero shit. You ask me, Avengers 4 should be Cap cleaning up, back in his pjs, and assembling EVERYONE, as it should be. Infinity War has 3 fucking teams, scattered. It's time we see all the Avengers together in a desperate last ditch effort to save the universe against one man.

Part 2

Incursion were an event in which two realities collided, with the Earth as it's collision point. Both earths from both realities existed together in the same location side by side for several hours. If one of the earths was destroyed, both realities were saved. Otherwise - the earths collided and both realities were destroyed. Several groups became aware of these events and wanted to save their own realities or jump between realities. and thus began the "Game of Worlds".
One of said groups were the "Builders" in all realities - they were the first race in each reality and they all began a task in their native reality - to destroy the earth. Some were successful, and others failed. In the main universe, dubbed 616, they were stopped by the unified effort of the Avengers, the Kree empire, the Skrulls and various races in the event known as the "Builder War".
During those times another, anohter one of these aforementioned groups was the illuminati on earth - Iron Man, Black Panther, Beast, Mister Fantastic, Black Bolt, Dr. Strange and Namor. They worked together to save their world for as long as they could, but eventually couldn't bring themselves to actually destroy another world (they managed to avoid several incursions through great fortune and luck from players from other realities), having failed though, they disbanded for a while and another group took their place - the Cabal, composed of Thanos, Maximus the Mad, The Black Order, Terrax the Tamer and a Black Swan. They started destroying world after world to preserve their own.

Part 3

This went on for along while until... Captain America figured out what the Illuminati were doing (when they were still active) and decided to hunt them down to bring them to justice. He saw them as murderers and criminals for putting themselves as judges, jury and executioners for entire realities, and wanted to stop them.
This started the cat and mouse game on reality 616 for the duration known as "Time Runs Out".
Eventually, it came to be that there were only 2 realities left - the main universe, and the Ultimate Universe. They both collided in a magnificent incursion which erased the marvel multiverse.
However some individuals survived in a raft made by the illuminati.
During those times, Dr.Strange joined Dr.Doom and Reece, and they've struck against the beyonders and destroyed them (along with many, many universes), and took their power for their own - which created God Emperor Doom - who created BattleWorld, a patchwork of realities in which he was god and king.
And thus started Secret Wars 2015 - Doom is god, but some survived from the previous universe, and crashed in his new kingdom.

Thanks, user. Appreciate it.

rumor this week is silver surfer is in avengers 3. if that is true how far behind him is galactis and what does that mean for avengers 4?

express.co.uk/entertainment/films/934405/Avengers-Infinity-War-SILVER-SURFER-cast-release-date-plot-Thanos

So we're not gonna get our finger snap moment?
Then what's the fucking point?

That is literally impossible

It wouldn't *actually* be hero vs hero shit, just enough to put in the trailers, because people love that shit.

Here's how Avengers 4: Secret Wars would work:
>End of Avengers 3, Thanos wins, does the SNAP, he's now literally god.

>Thanos views every "Enhanced" (read: superhero) in the galaxy as his property, because he thinks of himself as directly responsible. His machinations lead to the majority of the Infinity Stones being on earth, and the Avengers were formed directly and indirectly because of the stones, so he's responsible for the Avengers forming. This is the logic he uses to play with them like his own personal action figures.

>Instead of Battle World, He sends them through time and space, to various scenes from the other movies, mismatching characters and situations for his own amusement. This is what the Attack On New York Cap With Old Stark scene is.

>This is why Hawkeye and Ant Man are minor roles in Avengers 3 and major roles in Avengers 4; Thanos doesn't know who they are. They're not high-profile like Cap and Iron Man and Thor. A big part of Hawkeye's character is how secritive he is, and the fact that no one knows who Scott Lang is has been a running gag since the first Antman.

>While the big guys are up beating the shit out of each other in a perpertual hell for Thanos's amusement, the little guys, starting with Hawkeye and Antman, and growing into Falcon, Warmachine, Nebula, maybe some Asgardians, etc, are secretly gathering themselves for a final, last-ditch push against him. This is the "Secret Wars" the title refers to.

>The third act is where everyone breaks free, and Cap finally gets to shout his big "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!"

>The movie ends with Nebula sacrificing herself, using the reality gem to make everything like it never happened, and the universe resets, setting the stage for whatever Phase 4 ends up being.

That would actually be amazing. I was thinking something similar that after the brutal action of A3 that A4 should be some sort of crazy metaphysical "greatest hits" situation that's mostly about resolving the characters personal arcs in one last send off. My idea was it takes place mostly in hallucinations/mindscapes caused by being them all being trapped within the Saul Gem after they all get killed at the end of A3 but Thanos playing with the heroes like action figures as he warps reality for a laugh is great.

>it's up to fucking Hawkeye and Ant-Man to save the universe

Absolute kinography.

why?
the same thing was said about spiderman

will the netflix marvel characters get some screen time in these movies?

They would have already had the merger cleared by now and it's still not approved

I really really hope so.

But no. No chance in hell.

jews are trying to make money. i believe between IW and Avengers 4 , doom and the fox characters will be involved somehow.

not to mention the xmen being shoe horned in also

I surely hope they retcon Cap's cowl into a helmet

It was literally an event meant to sell toys. Every character they could find was shoved into it. It's shit.

The movie was written and filmed long before this deal was in talks. You don't make a movie hoping a deal might go through in the process.

for the love of god, don't cross continuity with the current xmen. just start fresh

somebody explain this picture to me
why is tony old? why is steve not old and wearing his awful avengers 1 outfit?

Secret War II > Secret War > Secret War III

Something to do with that memory hologram thing Tony was giving a presentation on at the beginning of Civil War. He and Ant-Man are reviewing the events of Avengers 1 for some reason.

It will be Earth X. You guys forgot Earth X.
And we'll see Galactus fighting Celestials on a big screen.

>greatest marksman
>useless
Okay, I guess.

And it will tie with the X-Men introducing mutants as a different breed of Inhumans.

>That's fucking dumb. They're going to start fresh like Spider-Man

Exactly. Why does anyone seriously believe they're going to add the existing Fox X-Men cast into the MCU? Why does anyone even want this?

how would they handle the Maximoffs? Quicksilver became an actual character in the X-Verse instead of just dying immediately

seeing the cosmic beings would be fucking amazing

It's actually somewhat entertaining.

Beard bros!

Marcus and McFeely have referred to a more primal version of the devil than Mephisto being a surprise character.

No more Empire Magazine